2 hours

Just wait.

youtu.be/VtDKCGdimcQ

Attached: SCe2TFaA3to.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians must take back their Motherland from the invading Bolshevik Jews.

Attached: bolshevik jews 2.png (642x591, 32K)

After taking the big black cock and the big arab cock for years, anglo will finally get a taste of the big white slavic cock.

I bet they're already salivating and getting their asshole wet.

>invading Bolshevik Jews.
Who fkn care ?
Now I'm at the border, sitting in a tank and waiting for an order.

Attached: 6b7e64a240555c25314823c1dc89c57b.png (624x418, 542K)

What happens when Russia does nothing? Does England declare war or is it all just talk like tea sipping faggots usually do?

Honestly I hope we do something stupid, giving us an excuse to get wiped off the map.

Just remember to aim for the cities, not the south west.

Russia can you nuke us too?

"Great Britain declares war on Russia"
"US decides to stay neutral"

Tick tock Ivan

Attached: CF2B8AF6-6595-4AC6-8F62-76AE131AF6A5.jpg (2889x2680, 1.38M)

mirin the thinkpad and digits

Why would theywant to be involved anyway? Tillerson wanted in and he's gone, unless the Jews say otherwise you should all just relax and watch

I rarely read posts written with such vigor about cocks

>leaf

makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo

Attached: images.jpg (273x184, 10K)

>the big black cock
>the big arab cock
>the big white slavic cock
bigly

Attached: 1506382365065.gif (175x175, 148K)

RIP in peace Britain

Getting pretty tired of these pussies in power trying to act like they’re tough shit.Do something interesting or just fuck off already.

Attached: 969FBAB3-3216-408B-9AC9-8085C0B434B7.jpg (1300x866, 91K)

Ultimatums don’t mean Jonathan Squat in the 21st century, but I wish they did.

Nothing will happen.

Attached: 9E04EFBB-7D5D-4B77-9B3C-52E528DCA0CC.jpg (800x800, 101K)

You should watch "Threads" like right now...on your phone while running for the closest ferry/airport.

Thanks Ruskie, I hope not to face you in battle, may fortune smile upon you in the years to come, and maybe we can feast together in odins hall

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 5640D93B-AEBB-4A69-B45B-ABA4F814DFC7.png (584x800, 110K)

The tribe wants revenge.

Attached: ukrain.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

Who the fuck honestly cares what Britain thinks? I swear they are the most self unaware people on earth. You aren't an empire anymore, you're a tiny inbred Island that nobody cares about. Grow up and get real. Even Ireland is taken more seriously by the world than Britain now.

Someone say tribe?

Attached: 937285A9-17A3-499C-BC98-A295FB9AD9CB.png (485x443, 27K)

Goodnight Britain, the real bots are coming

Attached: russianbotpixel.gif (600x600, 20K)

>they are still that mad about the Varangians kicking their asses

Attached: Askold_of_Kiev.jpg (532x800, 357K)

what is going on can someone give me some infos about what is happening

i wasnt on pol the last month

*single tear drop

Reminder that in a war between NATO and Russia both sides lose within a day

the only people who would win that war are people who live below the equator.

Attached: Ambio-june-1985.jpg (1024x803, 159K)

You know damn well why.

So they are really planning to give this planet to niggers.

>believing in full scale nuclear war

Nice fantasy but that’s not going to happen

>Russia decides to kill an old defected spy
>it does this by using nuerotoxin gas in London
>Russian spy and his daughter get ded
>Britt police officer badly hurt cause of the gas
>britts demand exploration “or else”
>in the meantime new defecting spy found double tapped in London
>Russia says “don’t threaten a nuclear power”

Shits fucked m8 it’s like a Tom Clancy novel

Attached: 07A3A470-2065-4B2F-83C0-6151A2213E58.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

>be bong
>May declares war with Russian
>get drafted and sent to fight evil russian twitter army
>only white men get drafted because muslims are exempt due to religious reasons
>UK loses war and suffers mass casualties
>Sadiq Khan appointed PM of UK by Putin
>UK now less than 5% white and all whites are relegated to ghettos by Sharia Secret Police
>mfw UK is now an Islamic country within my lifetime

nice knowing you bongs

BRITBONGISTAN ETERNALLLY BTFO

Attached: britbongbtfonuked.png (1016x504, 85K)

Very naughty naughty behaviour Russia T.deresa may
End of story.

except if you look at the facts, it's a clear provocation...

basically yeah. if Putin presses the button he will do more to kill off the white race than the jews ever did

what kind of war would happen if nuclear countries went to war then? do you seriously think there would be any significant conventional warfare in WW3? once one country launches they all do.

on the part of britain. that little muslim shithole has no business acting tough against russia.

TANKS

only the weak will perish. us intelligent and self sufficient whites will band together and finish the cleansing.

holy crap

nice hopefully England gets nuked
fucking shithole
Gott strafe England

Attached: 1407735806891.jpg (1003x767, 156K)

Nuclear weapons have and always will be a deterrent, they have no offensive capability because they are so destructive and their use results in MAD.

There may be some nukes, even a limited exchange, but the word ending in mass nuclear haulocaust was always a fantasy

Not to mention the “world wouldn’t end” like you’ve seen in movies even if thousands of nukes were used (which won’t happen)

Want to know something fucked up?
The Khazars where Huns and Pagans (Tengrism) and where the brother of the Turks (who they are part of), Bulgars, Hungarians...
And those cunts convertet in 741 A.D. to Judaism and betrayd all of the Hun tribes (their brothers and sisters).
Those motherfuckers then started Larping so hard as Jews that they are now 92% of the Jewish population.
I as a Hungarian Pagan and Patriot are so fucking angry at those backstabbers that i would even kill them regardless of their religion!
After Khazaria got destroyed by the Kievan Rus, we Hungarians took them i because they where our kin, and they infiltrated us and tried to kill us all and still try.
Look at how they act with their old Hun brothers!
They try to destroy us all, so they can lead the world as the Jews (secretly as the last Huns).
They are the black sheep of the Hun family.
You motherfuckers are more evil than the original Phariseen Jews!
You are not part of our family anymore!

Attached: IMG_4240.jpg (709x1000, 232K)

Theresa May is an embarrassment. I apologise to the world for the baboon titted muppet.

Sometimes I think that Putin probably could have nuked Britain when Obama was in charge with no risk of reprisal. This is really about trying to wreck Donald Trump by making him support Britain against Russia. I still don't get why the back room boys hate Russia so much.

I hope WW3 break out this year!

777 88

Attached: IMG_4475.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Praise brother

Attached: A14B3145-6B69-4022-BC76-5E5AB7B0823F.png (585x470, 42K)

oil derricks and centers of industry will perish alongside the weak. have fun seeing your family die from either starvation or radiation poisoning

do you seriously think that countries wouldn't use nukes the instant it looks like they think they are losing? not to mention countries likely would not give a fuck about nuking civilian centers. if ww3 were total war like ww2 (total war) it WOULD happen. pic related: civilian center bombed until there was only rubble.

Attached: 1280px-Wesel_1945.jpg (1280x987, 349K)

I'm in SW Idaho. There's literally zero targets anywhere near me. Mt Home AFB and Boise are tertiary targets (500+ nuke scenario) and downwind anyway.

One of the safest areas in the entire US.

>reading comprehension 0
>memeflag

Checks out

I live a few KM away from a city that has an oil refinery, nuclear power plant, and old shipbuilding yard. I'm not really loving the idea of a nuclear exchange of any size.

how do you see the war playing out then? I'm not saying the world would end but what I am saying is that a nuclear exchange would kill hundreds of millions and set quality of life back to medieval levels.

well, that's what happens when you live in a shitty area. it is possible to move, you know... also, the memeflag is gay.