Literally everyone wants to see the eternal anglo get RUSSED. this is fucking hilarious!

literally everyone wants to see the eternal anglo get RUSSED. this is fucking hilarious!

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-171651.png (720x1280, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>When the Jews' propaganda no longer has any affect and nobody believes anything the kikes are telling us.

Attached: 1491565282626.jpg (850x478, 89K)

>phone posting

The Russian propaganda machine worked, he has his dick in all your mouths and you're sucking it while cupping his balls.

i love u bulgaria i love bulgaria

i love this timeline. its a great time to be alive

Attached: 1520032897361.png (500x303, 73K)

Attached: smug_air_force_pepe.png (450x768, 52K)

So the Russians gassed some fool. IDGAF. It’s part and parcel of employing double agents.

>anglos will lose the war because americans will refuse to help because of the mutt memes

Who is la creatura now?

>everyone
>two burgers on a Korean basket weaving forum
Fuck off mutt we don't need you anyway

soon theyll be radioactive mutant creaturas

Attached: images.png (225x225, 10K)

No...you alienated you allies with your Muslim leaders talking shit. Part and parcel bong...Part and parcel.

Have fun dying in the street like the rat you are, Nigel.

>The (((Russians))) just so happened to "gas someone" after Putin correctly pointed to Jews being behind the attempted Trump coup
What a cohencidence

Attached: 1520916747096.jpg (278x387, 26K)

Just throw acid at the russians

>An Arab, Asian and European share a joke of the Anglo falling again for a Jewish trick, circa 2018

Attached: 1520976994585.jpg (2500x1669, 590K)

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Putin just announced his new nuclear weapons just the other week and demonstated one drop on Florida.

>We love Putin, he is our friend.

It's not even about you joining us in war, it's how delusional you are about Putin.

>wooden pc posting

>not shitposting on the toilet at work
Step up your game faggot

no change in policy when muslims killed over 200 europeans in a single terror attack, but russians gassing their own spies is well worth of ww3 . this means that closing the borders for western euros is literally worse than a full blown nuclear exchange .

>windows 98 powered by your grandma on a treadmill posting

I don't. You cunts cheering on slavs over anglos are race traitors and should be ashamed of yourselves.

>Fighting for corrupt anti white governments regardless of their nationality

Attached: no more white on white warfare.png (600x312, 128K)

fucking this!

Attached: 602x338_c4c31492-66aa-5f6b-9b54-9ad1ebdd1b82-3098510.jpg (602x338, 42K)

>Putin just announced his new nuclear weapons just the other week and demonstated one drop on Florida.
Why would Putin nuke us? Didn't he COLLUDE with Trump to make him President?

Attached: 1402537472397.jpg (419x610, 69K)

Or..
>British propaganda only really worked, pre internet, whenever you couldn’t have access to the wider world opinion
Face it, the fact that Putin is damned articulate and far sharper minded makes most of the rest of the western worlds (((leaders))) look like the lying sacks of shit they are, regardless of his own ethics.

I hope Russia is killing ex spies in England and May can't even prove it. Fuck England. Fuck the UK. Fuck Teresa fucking May.

And stab them with spoons...plastic ones obviously..oh hold on a minute..plastic is dangerous too now.

Nothing to see here guys.

truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

Definitely just a coincidence that bongs are getting gassed, tx capitals getting bombed, the SOS is getting fired, and NK wants peace talks. IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!

Attached: Annex.png (1440x1967, 453K)

Tomorrow they're gonna ban assault keyboards and raid Assange.

'Av you got a loicence fo that plastic butta noif?

Alright m8y your getting nicked

Were full so yul 'av to share your cell with Ahmed and Baahir

>A and B get lesser sentences for raping a disabled child

Know what; we're at the point in this country where a good nuclear scouring of our political classes might be for the best.

Maybe they'll just hit London and Scotland and be done with it?

>political classes

that's not how nukes work

Here is what I don´t get: It can safely be assumed that Putin is not stupid, so using a nerve agent that can directly be traced back to Russia is a) a provocation b) propaganda lie c) false flag. I wonder who could be behind this. I mean, Putin stopped the Syrian color revolution after all, so the (success) of Libya and Egypt could not be repeatet. Is that why?

Nobody likes the Churchill kikes

Putin said bad thing about the chosen people

>I wonder who could be behind this
right after he publicly named the jew for election interference. yes, who indeed bernd? who indeed...

Attached: 1519063731468.png (1024x480, 300K)