Brit/pol/ - Pacific Edition

Who gives a fuck?
>www.google.co.uk

youtube.com/watch?v=2SFt7JHwJeg

Attached: bliss.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496951/Seven-white-teenagers-whipped-black-pupil-mock-slave-auction.html
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/973664248416100352
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sKp08WAlg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Td0PohHn2BE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520972007925.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIYbNE_bD8
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY
youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
briefingsforbrexit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zOJHz6Przdw
youtu.be/MrHoMSRZOS4
youtu.be/A2EOSgmx-MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>genocided white Haiti
>destroyed Rhodesia
>ww1-ww2
When will the eternal Anglo stop?

In three days from now, after the big finale

Attached: 76768787888.png (1200x630, 641K)

Someone swatted a fly on your flag, lad

Thread theme, dedicated to everyone living in a town with grooming gangs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg

South-West > Rest of England

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496951/Seven-white-teenagers-whipped-black-pupil-mock-slave-auction.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-22-24-03.jpg (792x1596, 687K)

So what's going on lads. What are the hot button issues right now in Bongland.

OI BRUV WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT NGUBU M8, PROPPA CHRISTAIN LAD HIM. MAKES ME SISTER VERY HAPPY INNIT

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-in-a-Rangers-shirt-1025454 (4) (1).jpg (620x489, 86K)

>russia
>pakis

Nuking Russia and Freddo prices

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/973664248416100352

Attached: Dancing Pepe.gif (248x203, 96K)

Bet the incinerator and shredders in the Russian Embassy are full of material tonight.

Attached: 1474911852165.png (516x1599, 234K)

tommy was reporting on grooming gangs fucking years ago it was his bread and butter

AND THEIR STRONG ARMS AROUND US

Attached: FE8CD0A7-3A44-4B24-A372-A2EA0255BE92.jpg (321x238, 77K)

right so do we hve some kind of doomsday clock for the midnight deadline?

>if, not, why not?

grooming gangs where on the front pages of mainstream newspapers
the normies dont give a shit lad

Attached: file.png (1024x1303, 1M)

Brit/pol / what do you think May will retaliate with i am asking you guys this becauae british Sup Forumssters are larping. I think the UK will freeze all russiab assets including football clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal.

>leonard 'slash your wrists to the beat' (((cohen)))

Better:
We ride into town at the break of dawn
Find all the fuckers that did us wrong
We'll round em up and when the sun goes down
Gather round and watch em hang in the middle of town
Down the river of pain you flow
Round and round in the undertow
May god have mercy on you (fuck no)
Giddyup motherfucker, to hell you go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sKp08WAlg

What midnight deadline?

Are we going to war with Russia or not?

Attached: xBKgJLH_d.jpg (640x1146, 37K)

Non-larp answer: The Queen herself is going to command a squadron of WW2-era bombers over Moscow and obliterate everything in sight, while the Dambusters theme plays in the background

the deadline for Russia to provide an explanation for the whole Novichok thing

>Estimates by Pew suggest that 43% of migrants to the UK between mid 2010 and 2016 were Muslim.

Attached: 1499557038757.jpg (727x627, 54K)

im pretty sure they would give a fuck if it was shilled as heavily in the news as stuff like #metoo or even the russian spy nonsense i tuned in to the news over the past few days every now and then and it's full of non stories regarding russia or they just repeat the same news from an hour ago ad infinitum, even checked the sky news stream today when trump fired tillerson and there was nothing on the slider at the bottom at the time just the same russia story repeated again and again and again

the news cycle is a fucking shambles they don't even cover stuff like syria properly they scratch the surface when they do when there is potentially loads of content for them

Ah right yeah. Nothing will happen. May doesn't have the bollocks and Russia wouldn't care if she did.

Hes done more than you ever will son

Ban RT, expel diplomats, and some economic retaliation. The language she used is very strong though 'use of force on british soil' does imply military - casus belli etc

post your comfy nuclear bunker music for the oncoming inferno

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

Keep a clear and focused head, user.

*bashes head against wall repeatdly*
AT LEAST IM DOING SOMETHING XD

>Ban RT

NO

Attached: 5768i7.jpg (250x183, 5K)

kek, russians stirring up trouble and dividing the british people in the replies

Attached: based russian troll hacker bot.png (801x152, 23K)

>Nothing will happen
yep
don't know why people are hyping it up to be something, even with mutually assured destruction taken into account Russia could still just nuke you 30 times over

all that's going to happen is more sanctions

>USA
>Israel
>Maga

No.

We're just shitposting until the countdown ultimatum ends. We're about to cuck out hard.

Attached: Party Rocking Pepe 2.png (554x400, 66K)

Tommies OK

Our unelectd leader is a national embarrassment

She is the anti-machiavelli
A wallflower at the geo-political dance
A grey pubic hair in the toilet pan of history

He plans are transparent. I would ask

>wht is her endgame

with this ill-conceived feint, but their butthurt over Syria is palable.

Buckle up lads, this could get bumpy for sure.

>I think the UK will freeze all russiab assets including football clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal.

YOO FOOKIN JOKIN, FOOKIN TOREY BAHSTADS

Attached: 1513635982164.png (485x443, 26K)

Our news told that its serious Britain become crazy and going to start a war

Nato, you fucking cod thief

Wahhhhheeeeeyyyyy
Three nil

Are we at war with Russia yet?

Attached: 1512322844105.png (866x900, 94K)

Attached: medicine.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>going to start a war

hope we do

Attached: 1504125611155.png (413x461, 242K)

I unironically fucking love that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Td0PohHn2BE

A FOOKIN TOLD YE DIDNT A? A FOOKIN TOLD YA DIS WOOLD 'APPEN. THIS IS ALL A TORIE FRONT TWO ATTACK THA GREIT WURKIN CLASS. AM FOOKIN FUMIN A AM

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

based hun

>tommyberg has no videos or tweets about the muslamic raygun at telford
>the fucking beeb does

Attached: file.png (2688x2688, 280K)

is it the end lads?

Attached: 1504473539675.jpg (777x704, 98K)

What are they saying about skripal, who done it etc?

You're always the same britbong posting these brews...

Nerve Gas is actually no fucking joke.

It is one of the worst ways to die because you literally lose all control of your bodily functions.

This is because what old style Nerve Gas does is constantly fire off your nerves and muscles so that they go ballistic without your intent.

This can result in these symptoms in order from least worrying to holy hell...

Runny nose, blurred vision, weak limbs, constant dizzyness, increasing pain in the chest, loss of motor controls, extreme uncontrollable seizures, loss of breathing, and your organs just fucking stop.

Now if this ain't enough to scare you then this will...

Unlike old Nerve Gas where you actually had a chance to survive if you were affected. New style Nerve Gas is like if someone mixed old style nerve gas with every known deadly chemical on Earth, and mated it with mustard gas.

You will most likely be affected within seconds upon first contact, with all of the same symtoms above.

If it goes off miles from you but the wind is blowing in your direction, you're fucked. If it goes off above you, you're fucked. If it goes off near you, you're fucked. If it goes off near a city, then everyone in that city including you are fucked. If it goes off and you go back in weeks later, you're fucked. Small amount got onto your clothes? Better go buck naked, cause either way you're fucked. If it got on your skin, you're fucked.

It doesn't care for who you are, when you were born, what side you're fighting on, or if you even care about the war. If nerve gas detonates anywhere close to you, you're fucked. And when I say close I don't mean within a couple of feet or miles. I mean if you're even in the same city, town, county, and etc. They're made specifically to spread if they become aerosolized. And they can become aerosolized easily.

There's a reason why Nerve Gases are considered WMDs, and that's because it does a significant amount of damage to both strategic military targets.

Everyone I know irl is livid about it though.

Yes

Attached: герасимов.jpg (460x976, 84K)

considering how well your current PM has managed to sour relations between the US and the UK, I don't think they'll feel hard-pressed to intervene in case something happens

Attached: 1484640033245.jpg (461x410, 91K)

PHWOOARGH ALL THIS FOOKIN TALK ABOUT RUSSIA GOT ME FOOKING UNGRY, WHAT YOO LADS AVIN? A MUNCHEY BOX OUT OF AHMEDS, TOP LAD EE IS ALWAYS PULLING THOSE HOT BLOND LASSES IN OO THE BACK A DA SHOP WAHEY WHAT A LADIES MAN

Attached: 1512429781968.jpg (1222x1215, 145K)

>when the wind blows
Oh man when that book came out it had me in tears...

Hehe most evil nation in history trying to take the moral high ground with Russia.

so was nick griffin

When the wind blows is a great film

And unsuspecting innocent bystanders including animal and plant life.

Attached: makes me think.jpg (350x372, 16K)

May has too much empathy to be a leader.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520972007925.webm

'>Can you hear the sound of an enormous door slamming in the depths of hell?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExIYbNE_bD8

The UK is really trying to destroy themselves aren't they

Not negotiating with the ROI causing something that could have been resolved with grace, also pissing off the EU in the process

Messing with the Russians

Insulting Donald Trump.

Pedo paki gangs running all the major cities

You are alone UK, nobody likes you, you should go about the fate of Atlantis and just sink beneath the waves.

>bashes (thick) head up against wall of agenda driven willful ignorance ignorance
>cracks begin to appear in the facade...

Two can play that game sunshine.

Cant not. Abondoning a core member would be the end of nato. It literally exists to counter the russkies...

When I first watched it, it certainly had an impact on me. Also Threads. youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

>"OY VEY GOYIM! THINK OF THE INNOCENT PLANT LIFE"

Fuck off and fight your own war, paki rape baby.

Two versions.
1 - political crysis inside Britain. Telford hard negotiations about brexit and this is good chance to change topic. Russians are soscary
2 - mi5\6 with the little help of cia

Scripal was in our prison for 4 years before exchange.We had a lot of chances to kill him earlier.

I was so miserable after watching those two.

Fighting the wall when rats are entering the front door becuase someone is holding it open and laying food out trying to attract rats

Attached: quote-when-your-back-is-against-the-wall-there-is-only-one-thing-to-do-and-that-is-turn-around-john- (850x400, 61K)

this is not comfy user

Attached: 1493755511682.jpg (401x401, 42K)

MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

Don't you mean this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY

Attached: Smug Humphrey.jpg (425x414, 36K)

>Scripal was in our prison for 4 years before exchange.We had a lot of chances to kill him earlier.
This is a good point. How important were the spies you received in the exchange?

One was hot as fuck

fair enough

still, as much as I'd want something to happen, nothing's going to
at least not when global superpowers are involved

Well it was good exchange. Very good.

How are you enjoying neoliberal capitalism today?

Attached: jason.png (1620x1080, 2.55M)

Everyone on Sky News wants war at midnight. Not fucking joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk

I know none of you actual read the papers and get all your news from here but this is genuinely a good source. Written by two professor chaps and it's basically academics with the (((bias))) saying why brexit is good.

briefingsforbrexit.com

obviously shs not really the 'leader' as far as these types of actions go= this is deep state malarky by The Crown, and May's playing her part.

However I still think the current 'committee' or whoever it is that has initiated this idiotic strategy, is idiotic.

Cant help but think its a coincidence he lived a few miles from porton down where we "analyse foreign CB weapons". Makes me wonder if he was still doing nefarious shit.

In what way?

Well then that may explain why he wasn't killed earlier.

Live near Maidstone, am I fucked if we get nuked?

>meme flag
get out of here, taig

Should have learned this lesson from the Chinese ming dynasty
>Bulid the biggest wall in history
>Finally defeat the Mongols
>people from the inside open the gates
>get conquered

This is what's happening to the uk

yeah thats the neo lib globalist plan, kill the remaining brave white men in a war with russia then turn around and say "Woops looks like we need more blacks and muslims" and the extermination of the hwhite race is complete

Quick summary of what you've heard?

We're all fucked, we're tiny and an island.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOJHz6Przdw

Attached: 1502860109237.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

I think we traded that old bloke for this titty monster

Attached: 1950634-thumb.jpg (213x320, 19K)

fucking deluded and fell for the news cycle

we never had a response like this towards isis when we had all those attacks last year, why can't we just move on like we did with the terror attacks? why is the russian menace something we should all care sooooo much about

>Will theresa may prove herself to be the warlike president that the world needs?
>russia annexed ukraine how can we let them go on doing this unaccounted for
>too late, the deadline has passed
>the deadline meant nothing, it was so theresa may could make a FUCK LOAD of phone calls to NATO and Trump to gather allies

It was like the snowman but with a nuclear winter.
For sheer horror though, Threads is where its at.
youtu.be/MrHoMSRZOS4
youtu.be/A2EOSgmx-MA

>tfw the bbc was once capable of making something of this caliber.

This and "Ghostwatch" were the only two times I got disturbed by a tv programme

This
>not all russkies
>pray for Salisbury
>je suis sokal

this, all the supermarkets have their distrubution centers either in or around the m25, unless you own a farm you would be fucked for food