I'm a simple girl. I drink. I eat

I'm a simple girl. I drink. I eat.

I drive.

>tfw no kiss-shot wife
Why even live lads

What was RRRgi expecting when he restored a vampire to her full power?

>she eats even the bones

My kind of woman.

I love her almost childlike smile when she's just enjoying chewing on that guy's face.

A bit more dere and a bit less eating

So he's retarded then? 'Cause I can't wrap my head around this. Vampires prey on humans, that's the standard in every work of fiction. How naive can one be? I was expecting the reason behind their fallout to be something truly despicable, unexpected or hurtful. Instead we get Kiss-Shot doing what vampires do and RRRgi somehow not predicting that.

To be absolutely fair, he had a clear precedent to work from. She'd fed on him from a near death state and even then he'd just become a vampire, not been eaten down to the last morsel. For all he knew, vampires ordinarily need just a little blood to survive in night-to-night unlife.

what anime

Kyuuketsuki 2

I only save her pics if she's covered in blood on them. Bonus points for the rapeface.

nice

HellMOO taught me that you can't eat human heads

can i watch the movies before the series?

only if you're a poseur

You totally can.

Terrible idea, really. It'll totally fuck with your expectations, the main series is very little like Kizu.

Why? That enzyme thing? I can't imagine it'd matter to a nigh-invincible vampire.

Reminder that she ate G-C's dick

There is something endearing and wholesome about watching a girl eat.

I might have a proposition for you user. Do you know who's asking?

I want to eat her out while she eats out

Same, same.

That was kinda silly in the third movie. It's like, dude, what the fuck you think she do? She a vamp bud she needs that flesh don't be surprised if you gotta kill her you gotta kill her but damn don't act like a punk.

See

user, Araragi knew. Araragi was very well aware of the true nature of vampires and what they do to survive. He just denied it, he was in denial, which ius still a big part of his character.

>Araragi was very well aware of the true nature of vampires and what they do to survive.
Was he, though? Even in old folklore and classical vampire literature, vampires usually didn't eat people or even necessarily kill/turn them, they were largely parasitic. I mean maybe he intrinsically knew from being one for all of a few days, but it doesn't seem to really cross his mind until circa the fight with Guillotinecutter.
Then again, it's been years since I read Kizu, so maybe it mentions he knew from the start, I don't remember.

Are the movie BDs out aleady?

M8, they've been out since August.

What am I doing then!

did you even watch the fucking movie? he outright admits he knew but was choosing to ignore it (because his original intention in saving her was to commit suicide)

Then his actions don't make sense. He chose to die to revive a monster that eats people. That's not a rationale a sane person would have, not even someone like Koyomi.

>implying rrgi's actions ever fucking made sense, and were logical in any way
it's part of why I like monogatari. It really touches the subject of how people's actions often make no sense and are completely illogical

He didn't choose to do it because he wanted to die, he chose to do it because of his inferiority complex. He felt that her dramatic life was worth more than his pathetic one.

Also, it's not that he didn't know that she ate people. He knew that from the start, at least academically, but he didn't think far enough ahead to actually imagine people dying as a result of his choice. He was too caught up in his fantasy to consider the reality.