Hypothetically speaking, if WW3 starts, which countries will join lots...

Hypothetically speaking, if WW3 starts, which countries will join lots? I already know America will be with the Brits against the Russians and the Iranians would join the Russians in Syria. NK would be ready to invade South Korea. The new Emporor of China is probably itching to show how he leads China through a war. The war would be on so many fronts. Scary shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-18-22-56-1.png (540x685, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/931265/world-war-3-russia-warns-trump-attack-american-troops-syria-damascus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually think China would just sit back and let Russia and U.S waste money and lives. China would gain nothing from joining but sitting back while the other powers weaken themselves would be perfect for them.

Then would join late (US WWII).

The "world" will literally never go to war again. It will never happen and should just totally be forgotten. After the world saw Adolph Hitler Social engineering employed by all nations, by all socio-political dogma have ensured this will never be possible or happen again, at an individuals level. large Non-homogeneous populations tied in with pleas to the emotion of women (mothers, wives, daughters etc) have irreparably divided national sentiment and the will to national level war-making. Only infinite proxy war/low level conflict will ever exist from here on out, the original and natural state of man.

Its true.

Attached: 545971587.jpg (736x1024, 485K)

we are already in war

Whats with this meme. Yeah we joined late and then reconquered your entire continent for you. America was in direct command for the majority of the war

Where is the link? Why are you morons keep posting this dumb fake bait?
How can a human be so fucking dumb?

Is anybody, at any point going to stop and think "Is control of Syria really worth the world's major powers going to war?"

We should have never joined at all honestly

express.co.uk/news/world/931265/world-war-3-russia-warns-trump-attack-american-troops-syria-damascus

That was so hard!

it s not fake you dumbass..

i think this is hard predict if Russia fail they know they will be next who will get attacked

you have no concept of "war" if thats what you think this is, compared to World War I or II.

The entire 20 year US. war in Iraq/Afghanistan has less casualties than a single "bad" day in either of those conflicts.

War was fought on an unfathomable scale in the 20th century. The amount of death and destruction single bombing runs had is unthinkable today. Unthinkable. A handful of dead Syrians in staged photographs run on evening news can cause a political and social meltdown in western nations now. We have no concept of a "Dresden" or "Hamburg" type casualties in todays proxy style war.

Attached: 1488003865885.jpg (675x1024, 245K)

>Responding to the allegations, the US Department of Defence urged Russia to "stop creating distractions" and accused it of "enabling the Assad regime's brutality”.

Oy vey. The US is such a cuck state.

People were saying that in the 1910's. Shut up.

It wont start fool, its just gonna be more sanctions and bullshit on media. Sage and report stupid leafs.

Attached: viper end ur life.jpg (1440x1440, 173K)

They already, have and the answer was "its not". Its a hard thing to see, when Media companies and their jewish owners masquerade as un-elected political entities, pretending to represent the will of people. They are shiesting spin doctors who hope to magic their will into power through the Television and press.

Attached: The NEWS!.jpg (930x586, 152K)

>Command
We always do that with a country we are 'entertaining'...We did it with the French first. In WW1 too. We've done it with Indians. I don't know if we ever did it with your Indians...
>Our continent
Europe is as foreign to us as Brazil or Ecuador. It's not ours and we never lay any claim to it.
Not for a long time anyway. We used to try to have France but for some reason when Henry the fifth had them off in a shock result at Agincourt he got shagged by the French queen and ended up giving her Brittany and coming home to tell us about it.

Hm depends.
The congo wars devoured millions

China would get butthurt as fuck they already hate that we're buddies with S. Korea and Japan, the US possibly getting more bases or territories near them for 1st strikes would not fly with their government.

All nations would be cautious to this. While we all can be allies..only our leaders disagree with that..if theres a bigger clash there will be incredible powershifts in many countries. No one will benefit from this except the upper upper elit.

in proxy war style combat. It wasnt 1st world industrialized warfare between evenly matched opponents using bleeding edge technology. It was essentially a terror war against a side that had no effective proxy support.

we cant even fathom what "total war" would look like today, we STILL only picture WWII. when we imagine global combat.

World war II was NOTHING like world War I. it had no precedent. Naturally a WWIII would have no analog in death and destruction.

Attached: 6e268349d60.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

You cant say your Island isnt part of Europe any more m8. Rocket barrages can pass your ancient barrier. Those days are gone.
The modern British Island is the American continent. No one can land troops here without going through Canada or Mexico.

Russia won't do shit. They'll sit on the corner like the good cucks they are and watch Syria get fucked by the American CHAD! We BTFO of a fucking batallion in East Syria a month ago and they didn't do shit.

Russia is OUR BITCH!

Wish you hadn’t, we could have handled it with Russia.

The Express is trying to start WWIII every day.

It would have stalemated like WWI you stupid faggot. Germans had you little bitches hiding on your island.

> Kek at Amerimutt seriously thinking his country won the conflict in Syria

Attached: hehe.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

You're ignoring the thermonuclear deadlock.

There is no point in all out war, once one super power capitulates it will always have its Samson Option, so war is pointless.

My side of course. Though I would try to enlist in the US military. Canadian forces are not prepared.

I actually think they'd use the chaos to blockade taiwan into surrender.

>china sits back and watches Russia and us waste each other.
>annexes siberia from Russia at the end.
>rebuilds america for ownership of Seattle, SF, Houston, Norfolk and some other cities and exclusive access to resources.
>us becomes puppet to China.

People are stupid, they'll do it again.

War with Russia will solve all of Trump's problems. IT will prove that the whole collusion thing is a hoax, and will also give him the opportunity to bring back the draft, and send the snowflakes off to die on the battlefield. We could also draft the spics and niggers. Their only use is cannon fodder.

In our fortress

If you think there will be a third world war, you are fucking retarded.

Hence the "hypothetically speaking" at the beginning of my post. Not very got coprehension going on here.