Made in Abyss

>no cake Bondrewd
truly a waste of potential

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/メイドインアビス-Blu-ray-BOX-上巻-富田美憂/dp/B073QVHQ4D/ref=zg_bs_dvd_59?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FE0HR4TDBS7DBTRFJ8E0&language=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>every single one of the praying hands is myself

So the first one they encountered was also Bondrewd...?

whos to say there is a bonedrewd at this point

Yes and no. Bondrewd's soul is planted in each of the Praying Hands, but they don't all share the same active consciousness at once, only one Bondrewd is active at any time and the others either retain their own intelligence or become mindless. So he couldn't have jumped to the Praying Hand in the flower garden because that guy was beyond the hijack range, but he's still an extension of Bondrewd.

It's easier to think of the Praying Hands as cult members that each possess a fragment of their dark god's soul, but are still separate people unless fully possessed.

In a sense, yes. Every White Whistle is illustrating a facet of what happens when an abyss consumes a person. In someone like Bondrewd's case, it can blur the line between individuals where in the end they're all carrying out the will of someone else with varying degrees of autonomy.

ah I see

Can someone post Mark hanged by his arms please?

Petelgeuse fukkireta?

>tfw steadily climbing the Sup Forums ladder through education
>tfw delving into 3D-printing
>tfw using /toy/ painting skills for projects
>tfw getting back into Sup Forums just in time for MiA
>tfw urge to build 7chi nendo
inb4 not ur blog

>Faputa
>Fap
>Futa
what did he mean by this?

I drew a Longdrewd.

I was thinking about sculpting Nanachi but I saw some of her already out there

Are you going to print one of them?

pshu..

Do it, if you've got the skills and materials for it. Why not?

What if Srajo wasn't actually a human but actually a super-intelligent crow from the second layer that moved up to the surface and became a delver and is only pretending to be human?

SUBARASHI (i would have written it vertically but spam filter)

We just don't know.
Let's imagine :)

I thought about taking existing models but to get those chibi proportions not to mention for Nanachi's ridiculously puffy pants to fit there's definitely need for ground-up sculpting

I'm more curious what nendo to start with, are there even blank bodies..?

>pshu~~
>kimochii, reg-kun!

Go for it, user. Make sure to post results.

I love it.

Thanks user! I wonder what Bondrewd shenanigans I should draw next...

nnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Thanks to you too, that's a lovely long Nanachi you have there.

Extremely shitty theory time.
All dead things are reborn deep in the abyss in some form, possibly in value village or an even deeper village for those who cannot ascend. Lyza found Torka in some organic form if not normal. Through sacrificing herself to protect Torka in an ascent forced for some reason, Torka got the blessing of the 6th or 7th layer which resulted in immortality as a living relic. Reg is Torka.

We already know that Reg has part of Lyza's soul in him.

Delet

That wouldn't explain the second robot that was stalking Lyza for a while before she met Reg. Or Faputa's big daddy, whose upper jaw matches Reg's headband.

why theorize about a throwaway character such as Torka, who we'll never see again? That aside, I'm willing to bet at least all the humans who die in the abyss get reborn in the 6th layer as narehate. The Abyss seems to particularly hate humans

Why is Reg naked there? Was he doing something lewd with Bonelewd?

> I'm willing to bet at least all the humans who die in the abyss get reborn in the 6th layer as narehate

Narehate is a choice made by WILLING ascend.

>tfw want to draw Reg/Bonelewd lewds
>tfw shota is heavily punishable in my shitty country
I have the perfect idea for a doujin and everything.

blessed bondarudo no longer needs the mask tho

Please share your STL/GCODE if you make any figure models.

I wonder if I could make a decent STL of Nanachi or Reg...

so all the children Bondrewd experimented on are not narehate? I don't think the Abyss cares of you ascend willingly or not

Leaf? Just draw it digitally, upload it to some website, then delete/burn all evidence. There, problem solved.

Wait, disregard all of that, what the fuck am I saying? The only 3D printer I have access to is at my university library, I can't print fucking lolicon statues at it.

Make it then release it through a VPN that you access through a public WIFI spot
Lrn2deception

I live in a place that is much, much worse than the leaf.

It would. They would be other blessed delvers.
Why wouldn't we theorize about a dead person when it comes to wondering about what death means and it's on our mind with Mitty right now? There aren't a lot of other dead characters for us to wonder about yet.

Bongistan?
Just say you're a muslim

It's how I started, user. Snuck some nifty Gundam V-fins outta there. That all broke.
Google Mooz for some affordability, getting one myself as well

Reg is pretty safe, it's chibi robotto dayo, people will think you like humanoid mechs particularly if the arms are extended.

I should have made myself clearer.

All Narehate in the Narehate village are those who performed a willing ascend and kept a part of their consciousness/got a new one.

Bondrewd made people do an unwilling ascend and got Mitties in return but without immortality.

I just want to see more Ozen

L O N D O N?
Still, just do the same thing. As long as you have no real evidence of it on you, you should be fine.

I thought they decided to spend their lives in the village. The deal being: you get to become the incarnation of your desires, in exchange you are forever tied to the village and can't leave

more...

even more...

South Africa. I would cut off my arm for the chance to move to London.

>Snuck some nifty Gundam V-fins outta there. That all broke.
>Not just making them out of styrene sheets
Baka, no wonder they broke.

why is she wearing clothes? why have I not seen authentic traditional punishment carried out on Ozen?

Yes but you have to become an incarnation of your desire first so i assume you have to perform a willing ascend. Maybe they even got a 10m ladder for it in the village.

I wonder if there's anyone in the world who she would tolerate that kind of treatment from.

I really want a poster sized print of that.

Do they really care that much about jailing people with shota/loli stuff? Unless they're searching your house daily for that stuff you should be fine.

the war on fetishes is far worse that the war on drugs but the war on drugs has better funding

Are those testicles

oya oya~

What's the point of living if you don't live on the edge a little?

How often do you think Ozen punished Lyza? Did she like it?

Guys I really want to fuck Ozen

How mad are you gonna be if Tsukushi breaks his October promise?

>can't prevent dindus from raping literal newborn babies
>can still arrest you for jacking it to cartoons
B R A V O

>implying my yearning doesn't increase with each passing day of plot absence

It's ok user, everyone with taste wants to

Do you think she dressed Lyza in boy clothes while doing it? Dr. Cox treatment.

I will be this mad

I feel ya mang

What is the situation for burgers?

Do you guys just get to look up as much shota/loli stuff without getting put on a watch list?

I will fly over to Japan, go to his house, and strap him down into a chair until he has drawn 100 Reg lewds to atone for his actions.

To anyone wondering, you can still pre-order the BD with all the extras on AmazonJP. Plus it's the cheapest there.
>amazon.co.jp/メイドインアビス-Blu-ray-BOX-上巻-富田美憂/dp/B073QVHQ4D/ref=zg_bs_dvd_59?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FE0HR4TDBS7DBTRFJ8E0&language=en_US

They're already on every watchlist. I'm sure legal action would only ensue if they take their depraved urges outside

All burgers are on a watchlist
t. a burger

Do we have an approximation of Bondrewd's age? I want to know how far apart him and Ozen are and whether or not they could have met when he was still an apprentice.

According to twitter it should already be done and he has 6 more days to be late finishing.
Stop spreading ESL memes that confuse "of" and "for".

Depends on the state, to my knowledge there's only one state that can get you jailed for just shota/loli stuff, but I forget which state it is. I know for a fact California allows it and for a lot of states it's debatable in court.

Shotas aren't allowed to have vagina bones.

I'm from Spain but I've never checked the laws regarding loli and shota, I hope the police don't knock my door down one of these days.

Nanachi will die in chapter43
screencap this

>Yearning of bla bla blub
>Stop spreading ESL memes that confuse "of" and "for".
Never understood why this became a meme.
He just meant that Riko's, Reg's and Nanachi's yearning for the abyss continues.

Good riddance

how did the japs receive the anime, anyway? Just asking because I know they love to not continue most of the shows I love.

Fuck off already, you repeat it every thread.

They're penis bones

As long as you're keeping it private and not flaunting it around in public you should be fine, but it's always good to check the laws to make sure you won't get v&'d

>no more kemono
>just loli and shota

lame

Well I've shared links here but that's about it.

For the japs it airs on free and/or paid TV, doesn't it? And the true goal of most anime is to promote the manga. The Nips see the anime, know fully well themselves that most anime do not get finished an start to buy the manga to see how the story ends.

Estimates made based on pre-orders put the series at selling decently well, but not spectacularly.
Worse performing series have gotten sequels.
Overall I think the biggest hindrance to the series continuation is probably the lack of material to adapt.

As much as I love Nanachi I gotta that it'd pretty amusing to see furries freak the fuck out I it ever happens.

The furries will just flock to the moth

Should be fine unless the government is constantly checking your internet history. Should probably check the laws anyway and maybe see about getting a VPN or something. Considering the content of just the manga itself anons could get in trouble for just owning the manga depending on where they live.

>And the true goal of most anime is to promote the manga

Yo hol up. That was maybe true before but in modern days a large number of it is based on finished short novels which are growing as market still.

How many decades till chapter 43?

This.

What, so you won't freak out?

2000 years