en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dike_(geology)
youtube.com/watch?v=eHfO8pmaXMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Benito-kun!

I want to make love to a rock.

PHOSSU...

WE

they're just rocks

How come the insides of their mouths look like that? Do they also put powder in their mouths? How far down their throats does it go?

she had it coming

i think the idea is that they dont, thats why jade tongue looks like jade for example

So cinamonstick is gay for pho?

Ara ara

She wants Phos to find her a job, she's into that boss dom shit.

Girls can't be gay. Traps as well.

Ara aras are uniformly best girls.

>girls

JESUS CHRIST MARIE THEY'RE AGENDER MINERALS!!

I wish I was a gembutt.

just like my cock

>phos turned into a man
Dropped

>you will never have sex Dia's thighs

>turned
>man

You can always drill a hole in the right place.

You'd have to drill a hole, then in the hole put a silicone vagina so they're actually fuckable.

I don't look for easy ways. Pain and pleasure go together.

A CUTE

>

reported

Spoiler that jesus christ.

This thread breaks rule 6. Please familiarize yourself with the website rules, OP.

Do gemstones have a concept of marriage if they can't reproduce?

That's too lewd.

Don't know about marriage, but they do have a concept of romance.

/r/ someone hot glueing a geode.

How would you propose to Dia? I don't think she'd appreciate appreciate a diamond engagement ring.
Asking for a friend.

How can animu girls compete with these cute gems?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dike_(geology)

Get her a phosphophyllite ring

Delicious minerals

So gembutts are futas?

Get rid of the Lunarians, so just can just chill out, and erode slowly with you on the beach without having to worry about Bortz being so superior to her.

I see no bulge

No, they don't have vaginas.

ment for

I'm sure doc could make that magic happen, user.
Brace for a whole new kind of hardness test.

Rutile can test my hardness any time.

She makes me over the Mohs scale, if you know what I mean

harden

>Ai Kayano using her girliest voice for Dia
>Moyocchi using her Kumiko voice for Phos
>Ayahime using her boyish voice for Jade

GODDAMMIT, JAPAN
NOW I'M FAPPING TO ROCKS

Embrace the radiance, user.

This is the best gem. You might not like it but this is what top performance looks like.

WUZ

And this is Morga.

Powder is only for the skin to protect themselves from the sea breeze and the rain which might otherwise damage their skin (lel, like makeup), they obviously aren't going to put powder inside their mouths.

Though I suppose that begs the question of why they don't powder their hair. I guess I just found the first (and so far only) plothole.

For that one user who loves Zircon.

what anime is this?

sen.....SEI
SEI
SEI

Boku no Rock

Land of the Gembutts

Then you're retarded and I'm glad you're gone, mindless moefags are a cancer. Phos is by far one of the most endearing characters with one of the best developments I've seen in a long time- the way that terrible things happen to her but she gets up, gets over it and makes a new plan every time to reach her goal while improving herself in the process is extremely endearing.

i believe powder is just to mask their color. Resin is for protecting against the water so that the powder doesnt wash out.

I hope more of these are done for all the characters.
Especially Master.

State Of Stones

bible gems

Steven Universe Z

>rutile in the lower corner bringing new gem fragments to padparadscha

Please, she's a walking disaster and was pretty much responsible for killing all of her partners.

No I'm pretty sure somewhere in the story they mention that the powder is specifically to protect against damage from the sea breeze since the sand carried on the wind would otherwise slowly erode them. The resin is specifically for when they go into the water, to prevent erosion from water.

Where do you get this from? I don't remember it being stated in the manga.

My theory was always that they used the powder because Sensei taught them to in order to be accompanied by the likeness of humanity.

this show is pretty nice.

Their hairs don't contain any of their memories so it isn't as important to protect them.

>killed

Gems are immortal, they just go into hibernation when badly damaged. Phos will fix them in a few years.

>implying Phos isn't gonna fail all over again

I think it might have been when Cairngorm was introduced and she didn't initially cover herself with powder in order to better absorb sunlight.

>Phos
>doing any repair work
At the very least, Rutile will always have a job to do thanks to Phos' antics.
Unlike Cinnabar.

god i love geology

>anime

It's "He went to Jared's: the Animation".

And it loves you, user.
Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHfO8pmaXMg

Failing is part of her development. The other gems are immortals who remain more or less stagnant until they finally get abducted, Phos on the other hand is as though she's a living being- getting better all the time to meet new challenges.

>inflation fetish
Disgusting.

Lewd

>Failing is part of her development
No, it's her way of life. It's her thing.

>is Phos gonna fuck me any time soon?

I dreamed about Phos.
I dreamed Phos WITH GLASSES

Interesting

I dreamed that next episode had a lot of tits somehow.

Speaking about that, i wonder which manga scenes they´ll skip since they are adapting 3 chapters next episode.

I actually expected a lot more drama concerning the state of Phos in the 3rd ep.
Do they not feel any relation to other unless they are taken by the moon people?

Makes me think of growth of tree roots or animals' veins. I like to think there's no difference between living and nonliving nature.

>Ayane Sakura using her manly voice for Bortz

This would be the AOTY of the season if it wasn't for Inuyashiki
Good show tho

Considering that ruby is part of the Seven Treasures in Buddhism, and that Padparadscha is in hibernation for most of the time because of missing part, and if I recall correctly doesn't really care about living and want Doc to give up on her, is there a possibility the Phos will have to merge with Ruby

>wasn't
>1 good episode vs 3 good episodes
Hhhmmmmmm

No one likes Phos.
Accept Dia, who is too pure for this world, and Cinnabar, who has her own set of issues.

>yfw her hair animated
Who is ready for vibrant colors