McCain furious about Trump's CIA pick, ‘one of the darkest chapters in American history’

>Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday condemned President Trump's decision to nominate Gina Haspel to become the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), saying she was involved in "one of darkest chapters in American history."

>McCain said in a statement that Haspel needs to explain her stance on torture.

>"The torture of detainees in U.S. custody during the last decade was one of the darkest chapters in American history," McCain said. "Ms. Haspel needs to explain the nature and extent of her involvement in the CIA's interrogation program during the confirmation process."

msn.com/g00/en-us/news/politics/mccain-trumps-cia-pick-was-involved-in-one-of-the-darkest-chapters-in-american-history/ar-BBKaZB5?li=BBmkt5R&i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=13

Attached: McCain.jpg (640x540, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/973699675122434048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is this fuck not dead yet
from the brain cancer?

Dude needs to step down already.

Attached: mkCrainzjon.jpg (451x389, 40K)

Attached: A70F9584-93C6-4657-8B8D-35363A9C26B0.jpg (899x720, 85K)

Well, that settles it. Trump done good.

He had brain cancer for like a week, the day he had to go testify in front of Congress.

This is a rare moment I agree with McCain. CIA bitch has been involved with black sites and waterboarding. Plus "muh girl power"

McCain's tumor is spouting nonsense again.

Criminal deep state McCain belongs in a garbage dump.

He should ponder why the universe gave him brain cancer.

Attached: IMG_0133.jpg (600x315, 67K)

lmao confused neocon is confused, take your meds old man you're talking about russia again

Attached: 1446703262644.gif (500x500, 926K)

Just because McCain has cancer doesn't mean he needs to be cancer.

if tumor brain is against it it HAS to be a great choice.
Waterboarding Muzzies...new Winter or Summer Olympic sport when?

Attached: th.jpg (352x352, 22K)

Fucking coward Americans probably wouldn't last two seconds of CIA torture without divulging that their mothers suck black cock and yet they bash a guy who actually went through it because he says it's wrong

"I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture." - Mattis

they created this thread to slide this one: >if mccain doesnt like her she must be based!!!1

If McCain is against the pick then EVERYONE should be for it.

Attached: 1489563124766.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

You realize that nobody buys your kike propaganda right?

Attached: 1512757261933.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>>Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday condemned President Trump's decision to nominate Gina Haspel

She's sounding like a better choice all the time.

I’m more concerned about trump not destroying the CIA.

Attached: 320B1D8F-FA04-4A8A-B4C6-3C05F1949792.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Trump made another good pick.

Attached: TrumpCarlos.jpg (271x315, 18K)

I'm ignorant on everything deep state related but if McCain is angry thats a good sign

If McCain is mad about it, it's probably a good choice.

Attached: F61A7C21-2F42-49DB-B212-4B5678DDE611.jpg (1211x1311, 270K)

Waiting for the day when the shambling corpse known as John McCain finally bites the dust...

>Everything not mine is a slide thread against me

This, putting females in charge of anything is bad fucking news

this, millions of us are irrevocably conditioned to hate him. if his controllers were smart they'd make him say what we want to hear so that we start to doubt or go against our own positions

You might think that because McCain doesn't like her, she's a good guy, but honestly his criticism of her is completely valid. We don't like McCain because he's an interventionist deep state shill, we should dislike Haspel even more for the same reasons.

this

When is this cocksucker going to give up the ghost? Gina will be great.

Attached: DCD7FF87-55F6-4375-9257-5077B9998E4A.jpg (800x408, 37K)

My first reaction was: "If McCain says it's wrong, then it's right."
I am sure I am not the only one and I am sure many people react this way with Trump, for example. However, it sucks. I will now read up on the guy and find out if my reaction was right.

(hello CIA shill)
see

You disrespectful young and worthless kids, show some respect to John McCain. He is a war-hero and has done more in 1 day of his life than you bitchy, whiny, low-T sacks of useless shit will ever do with your pathetic lives. Also, yes.. I'm a baby boomer and I've seen all the hate threads here about boomers. Well you know what? Get fucked! You younger generations are the biggest bunch of worthless, undisciplined little monsters this world has ever seen. Enjoy having your jobs automated away, getting cheated on by your wives (the 1% of you losers who trick some fat slut into marrying them), and in general being poor and worthless all your lives. McCain is an amazing patriot and hero and it disgusts me that you show so little respect for him.

Stop being a faggot. It’s time for some fresh blood ( spilled )

Attached: 1495032077344.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

;) I'm winning.

>look the other way when it suits your position
>complain about it when you need it politically
Kinda like your time overseas, huh John?
wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Attached: 1514097722070.gif (635x800, 318K)

If McCain is against it it is either a really good thing for the people or he is playing games.

McCain is a traitor
Should’ve left him on the jungle, or shot him upon return.

You're really not though, take a look around you. Your'e a nervous wreck and everything you post backfires on you because nobody believes your bullshit. You're a typical kike filled with hubris and itll be your downfall

Lol since when the fuck does McCain give a shit about torture?
Isn't that part of the "bringing freedom" process?

Has McCain gone completely delusional? He was complicit as fuck in the Bush Administration's misadventures in torture, illegal detention, and war profiteering.

Come home to @itshappening /pol and leave this degenerate infested board forever

>muh waterboarding
as long as they don't do it to white people I don't care

>nominating a woman to lead them
>not destroying them
Uhh... He is destroying the CIA, and he's doing it in a way that nobody can argue against directly.

Attached: 1504443004031.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

Yeah, she ran a fucking torture camp in Thailand, it's bad enough that she is not rotting in one of her own camps, now she's going to run the entire agency?! Fuck that. She'll turn the agency into something worse than the KGB and the Mexican cartels combined. A nightmare for the US government, never mind the rest of the world.

That could have been good pasta were it not for the Metamucil.

Attached: shattered ass.gif (250x170, 1.08M)

Ha, very funny larping pasta

He is a goddamn war hero.. show some respect you utterly worthless kids.

the boomer cries out in pain as he strikes you. we'll save you a spot right by McCain on the day of the rope.

what the fuck does pasta have to do with anything? Just show some respect to someone like McCain who deserves it.

The Alt-Right is dead. I and a handful of others killed it and this only took 2 years. Soon, there will be a political vacuum and we will fill it. Winning the masses is easy, user... but I've won Sup Forums. Do you realize how difficult it is to be a namefag while destroying a movement Sup Forums largely supported? You under-estimate what we're doing, which is fine of course, because who are you?

Oh yes, friend. We will prevail.

Attached: hitler color 18.jpg (2726x3938, 3.75M)

When these never trumper globalist shills are angry and furious, you know Trump is on the right track.

The Alt-Right is a Jewish psy op and youre a fucking Jew. You're not fooling anyone shlomo. Your psy ops grow stale and your talking points grow weak.

Not defending her by any means but the shit she did is mild for CIA standards, I suppose.
>Run secret prison
>Torture potential Terrorists, esp. some Saudi
>Film it
>destroy evidence

So did she meddle with sovereign states in any way?
>Interventionist Deep State

must be a good pick then

Never under estimate the insanity of a woman with power.Incredibly enough, one that might be a complete psychopath.

Attached: 9307A07B-2C3F-445C-A71B-C24312BC3D9B.jpg (250x238, 27K)

>The Alt-Right is a Jewish PSYOP
>And you're a Jew for being the one who exposed it as a Jewish PSYOP

I'll leave you now.

Attached: brainlet 18.jpg (588x823, 146K)

faggots who think Pompeo is deepstate have no refute to mccain & other jews' displeasure with it

Frenchy is right here

He's attacking her over torturing mudshits? Fucking hell, make her VP.

Your write too well for a boomer.

You didn't expose it though, you're claiming you did, but that doesn't mean it's true.

feeble grasps at relevance
Trump will be at your funeral : )

Hahahahahaha stop it, I'm dying here just like McCain

spencergate.wordpress.com

:)

Cheers.

Jewish necromancers have granted him the power of undeath.

>posts a website nobody has ever heard of
>see! I was the one who exposed them!
You really are a neurotic kike, kek.

Attached: 1519582991532.jpg (640x572, 151K)

That's the only legitimate complaint, I don't really want women in charge of any department, maybe meme-departments like education, HUD, transportation, etc. but that's it. I don't want a woman at DHS either

I bet when she walks in the room he just starts confessing in Vietnamese.

Why do you think I namefagged? Everyone knows who I am and what I've done. ^_^ There is no move you can make. Everyone from Alt-Right to ANTIFA to politicians know. Enoch has a 5k bounty on my dox. You have been outplayed. Why am I even in this thread still? lolol

Attached: chess.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Oh

This makes me feel safer

DAILY
FUCKING

REMINDER!

MCCAIN's DAD KILLED JIM MORRISON

FOR

THE

JEWS!

You like the Doors?

They didn't make any more albums because of the USSS Liberty!

Attached: McCain Israel USS Liberty Jim Morrison murdered because of his father .png (1081x2520, 704K)

She sounds perfect.

But we want the (((CIA))) to implode.

We need to invade every country in the middle east for the sake of our (((allies))) killing millions but also tourture is mean.
t. john "tumor boomer" mccain

Attached: whore's_shoes.jpg (583x400, 105K)

>Putting a woman in charge of the CIA

Fucking yes, this is how you kill it, and they can't say shit because it's a woman

Another case of Trump giving them what they want at the worst time

more shamfur dispray from tumor head john mccuck

Attached: 1518699534400.png (996x816, 853K)

Jesus, it's like some internal war between the Zionist Kike-enabler Neo-Cons and the Military Industrial complex.

Attached: 1509341979342.png (497x718, 579K)

>We
So much reddit in one post, mcfucking kill yourself

This motherfucker got ~258,000 people killed including Americans just to suck Israel's stumpy cut dick.

I'm siding with McCain here. I can't simply trust her.

Unless she bluntly speaks about our Israel problem, I'm going to just dismiss her as a zog stronk diversity hire.

This looks a lot like a troll nomination that Trump actually has no interest in getting thru congress. Just like with that Andrew Puzder guy.

trump loves torturing terrorists, even "suspected terrorists families"

if this never got out he'd never say this shit... pandering to the elite is always a losers bet..

well I had my doubts but if McCain doesn't like it I'm on board

>McCain furious about Trump's CIA pick

Hell, i'm starting to like her already.

Mr McCain - Gina would like a word...

Attached: 1520973474797.jpg (399x402, 111K)

oh thank god!!

Now all we need is Romney to hate on him for him to become deified.

This. It’s 4D chess you losers!

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/973699675122434048

Soon.

What? Mccain isn’t some kind of sexist now, is he?

This desu.

Attached: jfk (5).jpg (767x431, 31K)

Lame Brain McCain is a deep state puppet.

He's against "torture" but is A-ok with Dropping 2,000 pound bombs and turning kids into red mist clouds.

McCain is a cunt but just because the Chinese are assholes it doesn't mean the Mongols are angels.

All CIAniggers are CIAniggers

Check. If McCain’s against it, I’m all for it!!!!!

Water boarding is bad now??? Fuck off liberal

This convinces me the Pres made the right call in his selection. One less thing to wonder about.

Why WOULDN'T you want a woman in charge of the CIA?
Wouldn’t it be good if she was shitty and ran that agency into the ground? If not, why not waterboard a few terrorists in the meantime?
>muh woman in charge
Not all women are created equal. There can be exceptional women. IQ is what you need to consider here. Who gives a shit if a bunch of retarded women exist, if she’s not?
Incel pls leave, your revulsion to high IQ white women is nothing short of kikery. Enjoy your untermensch hapa children

Attached: 4D6ADA0D-6CBF-44B8-AFFD-F638D5B1809F.jpg (300x400, 27K)

If (((McCain))) is angry I'm happy!

Why is his brain cancer so fucking slow?