1,000 NEW UNDERAGE WOMEN FOUND IN A SEX RING

RUSSIA-BRITISH SQUABBLE IS A FALSE FLAG. THIS IS THE REAL STORY IN THE UK HERE.

1,000 NEW CASES OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTED YOUNG WOMEN WERE FOUND IN TELFORD.
EVEN THE LEFTIST MEDIA IS REPORTING ON IT
theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford
bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

>Police and elected officials were informed about this but tried to keep it under wraps not to be seen as racist
>Parents were actually charged with hate speech for attempting to stop this
>Arrests were made in the past but no serious inquiry was made
>Nobody is talking about this
>May be bigger than Rotherham

Why is this not exploding on Sup Forums right now?

Attached: NLTF4GNXBZADXCECRYIGDPCWEI.jpg (600x723, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA7q2XrjsXU
metro.co.uk/2018/03/13/dad-murdered-child-sex-victim-threatened-speaking-grooming-7382782/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because its conveniently beeing covered up by another story.

Attached: 1506551458258.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

why does the UK let pedos into their country but bans chad Sellner?

We're afraid.
This nation is under anarcho tyranny.

Emigrate before its too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=BA7q2XrjsXU

Attached: 1512371676386.jpg (1280x710, 246K)

We uncover the Pedoring and then Russia is talked about instead for years, then we uncover another ring and then Russia gasses a random spy and ww3 is talked about.

LETS FIND THESE PEDO POLITICIANS AND HANGEM.

yep, I said it in another thread and I'll say it here
this whole Russian nerve agent story is a tremendous boon to the UK government in an attempt to not let this story get off the ground

please come to Canada

Wasn't the Rotherham case mostly teenage sluts fucking kebabs?

check and trip o truth
when do we save our brothers and sisters?

No. They turned into that but none of them were when at age 9 they were initially rounded up by these guys.

It did. But then, by pure coincidence, (((they))) threw another Russian falseflag so this story goes forgotten.

Attached: 1519773452246.gif (200x269, 597K)

I feel bad for those children. Their parents are cucks. If I had kids and this happened to them it would end badly for the perpetrators.

full house wins
tell us moar op

They tried to stop them, but the parents were charged with hatecrimes

Look like this is a distraction from UK vs Russia.

>777
I'm fucking sleepy. Wake me up when there's news about Russia or whatever.
Seriously go to sleep.

BUMP

>Stop them.
No user, sometimes you have to take it further than that.

Attached: Punished.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This desu. At this point violence is the only solution. Besides if people found out there would be mass violence anyway so might as well do the job right.

Allow me.
BUMP FOREVER FRONT PAGE.
GOAL IS TO SPREAD THIS NEWS.

Attached: 1520826199899.png (468x487, 304K)

DON'T SLIDE ME NOW

I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME

I'M HAVING A BALL

Bump

DON'T SLIDE ME NOW!

Attached: DXkh7qGVwAAHsBi.jpg (1200x901, 250K)

I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!

(JUST GIVE ME A CALL)

WE ARE THE BUMPERS

MY FRIENDS

Britain is a nonwhite country so noone cared what happens to it anymore. It is too far gone.

AND WE'LL KEEP ON BUMPING

bump again

TO THE END

BECAUSE WE ARE THE BUMPERS

WE ARE THE BUMPERS!

>UNDERAGE WOMEN
So you mean girls?

Attached: 1510447429807.jpg (935x960, 291K)

Good point. Take the news to them.

WON'T STOP FOR DIDDLERS

The state that Britain has allowed itself to get to is disgusting. Do you people have pride anymore? How can you let your country turn into such a shithole?

May will burn in hell

CUZ WE ARE THE BUMPERS

SUFFERED HEAVY LOSSES

BUT THE BATTLE RAGES ON

I'm just some leaf, I don't know much more than what I've found on the net.

Hell, I'm even seeing stories of this rape ring on facebook

Here's a tidbit of info, almost 10% of the female youth of telford were in this ring. Think of 10 girls you know, one of them would have been raped or murdered by arabs while the police look the other way

BUMPER DIVISION STANDING STRONG

>Ljkhlkkllkgdf
KEK

FAR FROM THEIR BOARD AS THEY BUMPED THE THREAD

STILL DISREGARDING SHILLS

It's not exploding because it's probably not true. It's The Mirror. Everything they print is followed a day later by a retraction.

IT'S SURRENDER OR DIE AND THE STAKES ARE HIGH

Bump

BUMPED TO THE FRONT PAGE THEY WERE FINALLY SAVED

The fact police didn't investigate because they were scared if being branded racist makes this even more shocking.

And then on top of that British media is tippy toeing around it. Most media isn't touching it, or at least covering it so carefully to not offend minorities. Shit, the Bbc who are paid for my the people's taxes, won't touch it at all.

What a shameful episode in this countries history.

I'm sorry I don't know your bong news organizations. Look up 'Telford gang' or literally just 'telford' and you'll find dozens of articles on it

I just picked the top ones

Checked.

Attached: CheckUm.png (885x703, 620K)

I am betting the UK is done for, it will be an oddball totalitarian police state like children of men but be extreme left. good luck

Thanks for bumps, user, but don't overdo it, it's stupid to get banned for doing the right thing

Bump.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

Countrts fucked have a bump

Always with the False Flags and distractions to hide the truth.

Attached: IMG_20171101_204625.jpg (944x675, 97K)

WHY THE FUCK ARE WOMEN ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS VICTIMS!!! IF THERE'S SUCH A HIGH NUMBER IT MEANS THOSE LOOSE CUNTS WERE ENJOYING IT!!!!

Attached: mgtow.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

I don't mind getting banned. I'll take the bullet.

> Even the leftist press is reporting it

Translation: The BBC and the Guardian said that the Mirror said it

And they Deported Laura Southern

Attached: ukmuslims.jpg (781x499, 99K)

That just makes the mirror's story more credibly. Big lefty news outlets would just post articles without fact checking would they?

That’s when you take up your gun and do something about your government

Great pic

>gun
>bongland

Worse than that. Basically you'd have total melt down of any semblance of a functioning state. Eveything will start to fall apart. Eventually the each of micro states pulls out. Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland. Constant skirmishes and guerrilla fighting ala the troubles. The city state of London becomes a literal Caliph and Manchester becomes a warzone. It will make the blitz look pleasant.

kys paki, you know it's true, and the fact that the Mirror (leftist tabloid) publishes it just confirms it

sure why not

>the point
>your head

>Manchester becomes a warzone
What is the reason behind that? other than the hoolligans

If bongs aren't talking about this with their neighbours then they're willfully turning a blind eye.

Good a time as any to pay respects to Charlene Downes. 14 yo girl murdered by pakis, dismembered and her remains added to kebab meat which was fed to the public.

HERE'S THE STORY ABOUT A FATHER BEING THREATENED FOR SPEAKING UP

metro.co.uk/2018/03/13/dad-murdered-child-sex-victim-threatened-speaking-grooming-7382782/

> The Mirror

> Leftist tabloid

lol right you are then lad

Attached: 5772279e1500002a006c8827.png (509x639, 514K)

>because its conveniently beeing covered up by another story.

look at how "severe" the cover-up /distraction story is in order to divert attentiona way from the child abuse.

they're afraid.

Attached: LegendOfGalacticHeroesThePresentState.jpg (640x2400, 305K)

It's only the worst ever ... until now.

pick out the white guy

Bump. This is more important than just about anything else on Sup Forums right now.

No, it's just you weirdos looking for another Rotherham to wank to.

Don't get so bent out of shape. It is just grooming.

uh oh better kill some russian double agents and start screaming at putin777777

This is the absolute state of bongs. They don't even want to protect their children anymore

The Mirror is a Labour-supporting tabloid and always has been, the fact that it's the Mirror who have published this means that the usual suspects can't go "muh right-wing press". The fact they wanted rid of Corbyn doesn't mean anything, so did most of his MPs

That's a very extreme scenario, but I do concede that it's possible. This shitshow just keeps on expanding, all over Europe really.

Bump

bump

>This is happening all over Europe guys, trust me. I've got no source, but it has to because I say so

Have we reached peak cuck?

What are the Brits going to do? This is like the 14th grooming scandal. How many kids have been assaulted 10,000?

Bring it back to the days when GB was actually great.

Pakis need to leave

You have that the wrong way round.

You probably unironically think the BBC is leftist too. Hope you kept the receipts for those redpills, cause it don't look like they're working.

You fucking cunts blame muslims for the abuse but what about the parents? Why didn't they backhand their daughters for misbehaving. You all let your girls get out of hand and look the other way.

Be better parents.

Maybe a million, who knows?

UK seems to be run by pedos from the top down

Attached: 1495490157938.jpg (718x960, 68K)

Wrong.
Pakis need to be forcefully removed.
If they resist pakis need to be shot twice in the head.