Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e vol. 7

Summary:

>So Manabu wants Ayanokouji to help him put Horikita into the Student Council to acts as a puppet for him so he can oppose Nagumo from the shadows. I feel sad that the position she so desired is being used to make her Manabu's puppet.

>Nagumo's plans to abolish the time limit(as in no limits to how long members can sit) and amount of seats of the student council seems to be something Manabu dislikes. Nagumo wants to revolutionise the school system. Will he put the best student in the council, making a "class" that would have the power to influence and dominate the other 4 classes?

>So Ayanokouji doesn't feel any need to reach A class, then wanted to cut off his relationship with Karuizawa since he doesn't need a puppet anymore. After seeing her defend him after overcoming her trauma he still decided to help her nevertheless. That's a great change from before, that he would help someone without being forced to by others or due do his schemes. I'm looking forward to his monologue and Karuizawa detailing how he changed. Her getting the final push from how he treated her and was being kind to her seems to move readers to tears from what I've read.

>As she seems to have overcome her trauma, she doesn't really need to pretend with Hirata anymore. This is certainly going to turn into some drama within the class. Hirata is free-!

>Karuizawa: Partner, accomplice, heroine
>Horikita: Invisible
>Kushieda: Worthless trash
>Sakura: In love with 50%
>Hasebe: Just a girl in his group for now
>Satou: Not even in 50%'s group of friends even though she's love with him, a bit pitiful
>Ichinose, Sakayanagi: Not yet enemies

>This is what it feels like at the moment.
>How did things end up like this for the two supposed main heroines (Horikita/Kushida)

Other urls found in this thread:

matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1508773736/44-n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>First half (Breaking Karuizawa down emotionally)

>This is from MC's POV.

>Karuizawa has worked far beyond my imagination and has proved herself to be truly loyal and dependent on me. If I cut off all contact from her now, she will surely break. So he calls her "This will be the last time you and I talk" and tells her that. Day by day her anxiety and loneliness starts to grow. Finally Ryuuen targets her on the rooftop and since Kiyotaka is no longer there for her, Karuizawa Kei's heart is completely broken beyond a doubt.

>It was all part of MC's plan but the part of using Karuizawa like that was cruel, even for him.

>While managing to narrow down X candidates, Ryuuen was still unsure, so he finally trying to use Karuizawa. They called her to the roof, dropped cold water on her to make her recall her trauma. Karuizawa was almost break, but reminded of her unordinary days with Ayanokouji, she was having fun like a heroine, and she overcame her trauma on her own. She decided that even if she were to be broken, she won't say anything about Ayanokouji.

>Ayanokouji was surprised that Karuizawa is leaning towards plus more than he expected, then he entered the roof to save her. Ibuki didn't believe that Ayanokouji is X, but shocked seeing Albert and Ishizaki instantly defeated. Ibuki also charged him, but instantly KO-ed.

More comments from the nips about the vol.

茶柱、股を開け」的な展開も期待したいんだがまあ無理だろうな…挿し絵エロすぎ
ところでこの学校ってゴムも売ってるんかな?
寮生活かつ余裕で男女の部屋を行き来してるしなぁ…

清隆は軽井沢をただの駒扱いしてて感情なさそうに書かれてるけど、かなり執着してるよね。もう暗躍の必要無いのに近くに置こうとしてるし、すっかりお気に入り。

ヒロインどんどん増えてくな
これから先輩ヒロインも後輩ヒロインも出てくると思うと恐ろしいわ

終わった
清隆思いの外軽井沢のこと感情移入してなくて逆に
龍園かってたんだな。目障りだからボコってしまいかと思ってたわ。

というか清隆的には父親をどうにかしない限り卒業と共にゲームオーバーだから
清隆の、というかよう実の最終目標は学校で仲間をつくり巨敵である父親に勝利、になりそうだな
あらゆる学校や企業に圧力がかけられて人の人生を潰してしまえるどころか、自殺に追い込んでも揉み消せるってこれ以上の敵はなさそう

堀北兄も卒業しちゃうしこうなってくると軽井沢さんの独擅場すぎて他のヒロインなんか蛇足でしかないんではないかと思えてくる

でも現状清隆にとって学校の面々は相手にもならないと思われている中で(一之瀬、坂柳、葛城を倒した後でようやく俺に少しでも近づける発言)
父親だけは手が届かない位置に逃げるしかない、茶柱に不確かな情報で退学をほのめかされ脅されただけでも従わなければならない、と思えるほど
清隆にとってはどうにもならない相手ではあるんだよね

よう実7巻読了 綾小路が龍園の取り巻きを圧倒的な強さで倒す場面とか特に面白かった 龍園は無様だったけど実はCクラス全員をAクラスに上げようとしてたCクラス思いだった 龍園は表舞台から退くけど新たに台頭してくる存在や2、3年が絡んだ戦いに注目だな

清隆の過去も結構明かされましたけど、父親にはもっと大物感を漂わせて欲しかったような…雅樹みたいな感じかなと予想していたものですから。学園で最後に立ちはだかるのは坂柳、ラスボスは父親と予想していましたが、やたら大物感を漂わせている高円寺がラスボスなのかな…

軽井沢は完全にメインヒロインになった感がありますね。Dでは唯一素の清隆を知っているという立ち位置もありますし今後も楽しみ。堀北は影が薄かったのですが、清隆も成長を認めていますし、或いは最終的に清隆を倒すのは堀北かなとも思います。他クラスや他学年との戦いで出番がありそう。

7巻で台詞のなかった櫛田は…龍園が表舞台から退きましたし、南雲と組んで清隆を退学に追い込むつもりかな。南雲との戦いでは生徒会に入った一之瀬も深く関わってきそう。南雲は女たらしらしい点も含めて今ですさん臭がするので、龍園よりもあっさりやられそうな気がしますが…

last one

坂柳は高円寺とのやり取りで意外と小物感を漂わせてしまったのが何とも…もっとミステリアスな存在でいて欲しかったですね。頭脳身体能力両方で唯一清隆と互角に戦えるかもしれない高円寺がいつ清隆の実力を認めて本気になるのか、個人的には大注目ですが、やるとしても随分先になりそう…

これ、日本語の電子掲示板になったかよ。
(`。`)¥

>instantly KO'd

51% MAN

マーね

Horikita is shit hahaha

>The anime made her a lot more sociable and easier to like than her LN counterpart. Before the end of volume 5, her behaviour makes me really think Manabu had a point in thinking his little sister was worthless. We as readers, knew that she had lots of problems.

>What those delinquents have is the ability to cooperate together as a team. Horikita lacked any team morale and often insulted people to the point that they left the team, that is if she wasn't sick and stayed in the background.

>Horikita lacked any social skills, were ice-cold to anyone, insulted others, didn't think she needed to improve, took only responsibility for herself, refused to adapt to other people's pace, thought only she is right etc. Her pride made her think she was better than anyone else in D and took it as an insult that she was not in A, refusing to think she lacked qualities fit for class A. If not for Ayanokouji and Ryuuen, she would have stayed that way for a long time.

>In academics and intellect, she is among the very top of the school but she isn't exactly someone who fits the purpose of leading other people. She is stubborn, even though she realised some of her weaknesses in V3, she still acts that way until the very end of V5, refusing to work together with her partners in the athletic festival blaming them instead of herself.

>Whether she is likeable is another thing. As a reader, it's funny reading about her and her antics, her struggle feels real and her development is also very good. But don't say that she didn't deserve her place in D-class. She is now a well-respected leader and the face of class D and even Manabu, the monster, is acknowledging this. Had she started school at this point, she would no doubt be in A-class.

>Ibuki didn't believe that Ayanokouji is X, but shocked seeing Albert and Ishizaki instantly defeated. Ibuki also charged him, but instantly KO-ed.
>This will never be animated

Someone can translate or give a summary about what they are saying?

>So the author who has a wife likes to incorporate gay jokes in his work. Now I'm starting to see why Karuizawa who resembles his wife got so much "treatment".

Kek

they think that Hirata is probably gay.

>>Horikita lacked any social skills, were ice-cold to anyone, insulted others, didn't think she needed to improve, took only responsibility for herself, refused to adapt to other people's pace, thought only she is right etc. Her pride made her think she was better than anyone else in D and took it as an insult that she was not in A, refusing to think she lacked qualities fit for class A. If not for Ayanokouji and Ryuuen, she would have stayed that way for a long time.
Holy shit so she was pretty damn unlikable in the LN but they toned it down in the anime.

So it looks like the nips took notice of us:

軽井沢がベストガールになったと
海外の掲示板の盛り上がりが凄いな

Kei a best.

She was a fucking bitch in the LN, they did right in toned it down in the anime.

brutal. but yeah it took Ryuuen absolutely destroying her in vol 5 that she finally sees reality.

Definitely

God damn. The more I hear about this, the more infuriated I get with the Horikitafag director.

All because of the biased horikitafag director.

Yeah, same here.

I thought that Ryuuen ruled Class 1-C in tyrannical fashion. Why would they still want him back?

Anime shit .

TLs never ever. What happened to the guy with the wordpress site who picked it up? Or the Confused TLs guy who initially started it, why can't he just say that he won't do it/can't do it instead of leaving people with expectations.

Because they don't have better leader? It's not like he's constantly abusing them either.

He beat Albert and Ishizaki in the power struggle of the class, made sure they knew he would be their enemy if they went against him, made sure his class were aware of this. He made sure they knew he was working to drag down the other classes and make them reach A. Gave them a super summer vacation, doing most of the work himself. When he was betrayed by some of his own students in V5, he didn't punish them, just asked for their cooperation to find X. He "injured" one of his own classmates to blackmail Horikita since she "injured" one of their top athletes. He is of the "the end justifies the means" school.

The only reason I believe this is because Cinnamon is the one that said this.

If this is true though, this is making it look like President was actually correct about his sister on how much she is lacking and why she's in D-Class.

He is like, the Superior version of Horikita I think.

He is tyrannical, but will do absolutely anything for his class to actually move to the top and not just himself.

>He is like, the Superior version of Horikita I think
He is inferior version of Ayanokouji, doing sneaky and dirty work as long as he wins in the end, nothing like Horikita.

From my amazing google translation zkills, Consensus is Karuizawa is really a main heroine, looks like it's going to be Nagumo w/ Ichinose vs 50%.

A lot of people were saying that now that Horikita will join the student council to try to the be the president to succeed her brother she will fight with Ichinose that wants the same as her. that the next battle will be Horikita + 50% vs Ichinose and probably Nagumo.

and they were curious about what kind of conversation Smug-chan and Ichinose were having. I think Smug-chan will join forces or will help Ichinose, but I dont know if will happen yet, it have a high chance of happen after this vol it seems.

Pretty sure v8 is just going to be a setup, laying the foundation on what is next and what's at stake. But I think you can say now that the next few volumes will be Ichinose featured. Horikita will be used by 50% fore sure but to what I don't know, since the author somehow ditch the climbing of classes. With this almost 6 volume development of Karuizawa, I don't know what will happen to her, will she be side-lined like Sakura and just show up from time to time or what. Hope that's not the case.

Yeah, I dont think he will make Karuizawa be side-lined after what happened in this volume. the nips are saying that probably the vol 7.5 will be her on the cover, at least is the person that have more chance to be (they think that can be her, Sakura or Satou).

>Satou
Did she get more scenes this volume?

>Karuizawa
Big candidate sure
>Sakura
Expected, not surprised if it's her
>Satou
A Y Y Y. she did jack shit in any, and is just a total extra. If they said Hasebe I would have agreed.

I won't even be surprised if it's Kushida really. Might be Ichinose because of the upcoming arc.

I dont know, but looks like they really like her.

Yeah, I was thinking that could be Ichinose too, but they really like Satou, I'm curious to see how she are too.

Kei > Honami > Arisu > *

They cannot resist the fang.

Yeah and she seems to be pretty cute in the personality as well. I think she is the cute type.

>The only reason I believe this is because Cinnamon is the one that said this.
Yeah that guy is a definite LN reader and even did some of the translations so if he said it, its most likely true.

清隆はなぜ佐倉だけ特別扱いするのか
軽井沢にも優しくしてほしい

>Why does Kiyotaka only have special treatment towards Sakura?
>I want you to be kind with Karuizawa

this nip knows, 50% is better be more gentle with her now.

a cute

What´s that Ayanokouji maybe being X stuff about?

Ryuuen is trying to find the mastermind of Class D but since he doesn't know who that is, he calls them "X".

Thanks. I thought the LN´s got to the point that explained what happened in MC´s childhood.

>"You're rotten from the depths of your heart."
>It was not as if Ibuki was leaving. She stubbornly denied participating in the bullying and relied on the sins committed on the rooftop. (?)
>"I'll go home once I've confirmed X's true form."
>"That's fine."
>I'm not doing this to entertain you guys. I'll destroy Karuizawa for my own pleasure.

>3

>I feel frozen to my core. I can feel the coolness of the water dripping down through my hair. Then for the fourth time, another bucket is dumped upon my head. It passes through my uniform and drenches me all the way to my underwear. But the scary thing isn't that my body isn't trembling from the entertainment. It's that my heart is chilled to its core. A terrible and profound darkness wells from within me, one enough to want to curse the entire world.

The bestest.

>I'm not doing this to entertain you guys. I'll destroy Karuizawa for my own pleasure.
Ryuuen deserved that btfo.

Should fix the eyes a little. I keep thinking she's blind.

So Ibuki refused to take part in the bullying. Ryuuen enjoyed it. Karuizawa sits her ground but clearly tempted to give in.

7巻の櫛田や堀北の扱いはアニメへのアンチテーゼなのではと思うほどだったな
カットされた軽井沢のこれでもかと言うほどのヒロイン扱い含めて
reply:
作者が書き下ろしたアニメの最終回予告もな

Then she remembers her most happy times spent in life where she felt like someone cared for her. The the guy shows up and beats her tormenters. Tjis is the epitome of shoujo dreams.

Hahaha Horikitafags btfo.

haha, while he is cold towards her, in the end his plans to test her loyalty just screams "i want to make her mine"

If other spoilers are to be believed. 50% said that her usefulness is a secondary matter and all that matters now if that he keeps possession of her.

>作者が書き下ろしたアニメの最終回予告もな
Horikitafags btfo

What does it say?

>Kushida and Horikita in Volume 7 is like the antithesis to the anime

>The final preview of the anime was written by the author

thus confirming that Kei is the main heroine.

Ahahahaha Horikitafags will never recover

WIll that salty, triggered and biased Horikitafag appear in this thread to spread his bullshit?

Oh shit. Horikitafags really have been btfo here.

He's appeared in every other thread that's been made so I'm pretty sure he'll appear here as well.

Actually, the LN does a better job at show and tell of Horkita's haughtiness and reasons why she acted cold to teach a lesson. This is naturally told through Ayano's inner thoughts or verbal defense behind her reasoning and motivation. We even see her apologizing in the novel, but the anime skipped that.

I dislike that the anime condensed or omitted many scenes that fleshed out her character or explained why she starts to change. For example:
>“If it’s you guys, you might actually be able to move your class up.”
>“I don’t know about him, but I will definitely rise up.”
>“In the past, there’s never been a case where a class D has been promoted. It’s because the school immediately labels you as inferior and pushes you aside. How are you going to accomplish that?”
>“Sensei.”
>Without wavering, Horikita returned Chiyabashira-sensei’s gaze.
>“Honestly, many of the students in class D are inferior. However, that doesn’t mean they’re trash.”
>“What’s the difference between inferior goods and trash?”
>“There’s a paper thin difference. I think that with a little help, there is the possibility of improving an inferior good to a superior quality.”
>“I see. When you say it, it sounds oddly persuasive.”
>I had to agree with her words as well. Her words were certainly significant..
>Horikita, who previously looked at other students and people as a hindrance, was slowly changing.
>Of course, it’s not that simple. Even though it’s a tiny glimpse of her change, it’s a huge change. As if she noticed as well, Chiyabashira-sensei faintly smiled.
>“Well then, I look forward to it. As your homeroom teacher, I’ll make sure to watch attentively to future events.”

Are you Keifags ready for that Horikitafag to make his supposed comeback against Volume 7's spoilers?

But she acted like a shit person until the end of vol 5. She only had a BIG change there.

The source is 2ch or 2chan?

Yes and she will be a puppet again.

2ch/5ch

Is that where we are getting our spoilers? A link would be cool.

matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1508773736/44-n

Disagree. She's harsh, blunt, and tactless but she isn't unreasonable and cold-hearted. The primary point of view is Ayano's and I don't think it's possible to misunderstand her personality that has kindness on the inside because he makes her sympathetic to us. She has issues and flaws of her own that needs improving, sure, but Horkita's intrinsic being slides towards having a good heart.

>the nips are saying that probably the vol 7.5 will be her on the cover
Well if you look at the other girls:
>Horikita
She's already appeared on the Volume 4.5 cover so chance of it being her again is almost zero.
>Kushida
Her current relationship is terrible with 50% so I find her unlikely, although her being absent this Volume might be because 7.5 will be hers.
>Sakura
Pretty likely since she asked 50% on his plans for Christmas so she clearly wants to spend time with him and she's had a pretty minor role in recent volumes.
>Karuizawa
Nips feel she's the most likely as 50% needs to so something gentle with her after being so cold towards her this Volume.
>Ichinose
I feel it won't be her because she'll be getting a lot of focus in Volume 8.
>Sakayanagi
Too soon with her as well.

I know that she have a good heart and is a kind person user, but she acted like that for fucking 5 vols and only changed because of 50% and Ryuuen. She wouldn't have changed if wans't for those two, then you can see that she was sort of worthless when she was alone. I'm glad that she changed now.

Didn't Horikita forgive Kushida even though she was a traitorous bitch though? I doubt I could do that.

Yes she did, although 50% disagrees with her wants feels Kushida expelled. Although if Ryuuen wasn't expelled I doubt Kushida will be.

*50% disagrees with her and wants Kushida to be expelled.

I like Sudou

Good. Now go for him Horikita.

I wonder how Karuizawa and 50% will act towards each other after this now.

did they show what happen after the roof scene with kei and ayano are do we have to wait for the next volume ?

She isn't a team player and dislike needing others to work with until the 5th volume. But she still worked with Ayano and helped the team in her own way and admittance of merely collaborating. Well, Ayano helped changed her in the 3rd and 5th volume by pushing her boundaries and to force her to realize a critical lesson that she should lead and work with others, but I don't get where Ryuuen comes in. However, in the first two volumes Horikita slowly changed mostly by herself, a result of being influenced by others and their situation that promoted her to react.

Eh, more like water under the bridge. Horikita wants everyone prove to that they are not inferior and see the benefit of working together.

So what happened to the biggest and most important 2ch? Otaku not use it anymore?

We don't know yet, we need to wait until the day 25 for the rest of the spoilers come out.

Its seems quite a few nips are also concerned about this as well. Some wonder how Karuizawa can go on a date with 50% when she's still "dating" with Hirata. So some feel now that she's overcome her trauma, she's going to 'break up' with Hirata.

All I've heard is that one nip saying that Karuizawa smiles at 50%.

Sudo x Whorikita OTP.

It seems that Hiro lost the domain and cahnged to 5ch.

*changed

10月27日(金)発売の
コミックアライブ12月号
軽井沢SSの付録小冊子有り

「ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ」衣笠彰梧書き下ろしSS入り小冊子

So a Karuizawa SS is being released on Oct 27th in Comic Alive?

did this get licensed by now? I´d prefer an official if late translation over no translation oder machine translation by a third worlder who is barely literate

In hindsight, accusing the director of Horikita favoritism is likely wrong since too many good scenes were removed that would had made her look cooler and cuter. The anime needed a de facto main heroine and only Horikita would fit the bill for the events of volumes 1-3, that's all.

Sakayanagi got one last month so maybe that is true.

It is a special chapter?