*Blocks your path*

Attached: tumblr_p5e52c4aq01vcqv0no1_1280.jpg (750x937, 112K)

Those signs are contradictive.

Should we fight for all women or just the token minorities that white girl is name-dropping?

What's with the stupid commie salute?

*Carries on walking because they're fucking women*

>50% creatura mutt
>social studies beaner
>BLACK POWER

baka desu

*double cunt punt*

>or just the token minorities that white girl is name-dropping?
>white girl

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Those ugly bitches belong
in the kitchen with bags over
their heads.

Don't fight for women, got it.

>fat
since was being fat not a choice?

I still don't understand what this fight is for? Don't Americhicks have it pretty damn cush?

Attached: 1496791780261.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

>may the future, inevitable "Carrington Event" 2.0: Electric OogaaBooga bless us with the return of the survival of the fittest and purge weak, hedonistic frivolous degenerates
I implore y'all (even cityfags) to learn and do permaculture & subsistence gardening (vertical/indoor/sack/container/tower/etc). Hunt and fish too!

t.well off ruralfag & clan, still being frugal and fucking living like survivalists; trying to be as independent as possible

Why do these "people" always dress so trashy?

disabled and women are the same thing; left sign is redundant.

That one looks like she has a 7-11slurpy on her head. Does she intend for me to drink her?

I fight women's pussy with my dick

I guess I fight for no women then
Oh well.

Attached: 1516505871464.png (1200x1236, 239K)

Piss my pants laughing: “I ain’t fightin for no handicapped fat ass sand nigger lesbo bitch, fuck off!”

i want to shit on their faces

Dude, their fucking women.
They'll complain over and over just so you'll acknowledge them and they'll feel important.
Then they get such an ego and complex you get shit like this breaking out like Ebola at a Liberian refugee camp.
It's because they have it so nice they feel so compelled to invent problems and causes and social drama. It's validation for them.
So we should honestly just fucking hit 'em. It's still drama and validation for them, they still enjoy it, and they also shut the fuck up.

Tl;Dr I'd kick the negress right in the cunt.

Attached: 1510563662613.png (706x706, 376K)

They're stupid commies.

The one on the right has a forehead cushion and dick-suck handles installed.
Fight to get away from these whores.

i-is that her hair, or a towel?

>latiny

Attached: C54.png (373x567, 199K)

If it's the difference between me protecting my women compared to you. I'd easily not protect you.

Attached: 1519615574281.jpg (468x417, 40K)

>tfw wife is "Latinx" but conservative