You cannot stop progress

Jew here. My parents are from South Africa but moved to the US(specifically Boston) in the 1980's, and then later we moved here to Montréal. My grandparents are from Lithuania but fled in the 1920's because of antisemitism. I have American, Canadian, South African, and Lithuanian(EU) citizenship. The bitter truth is that we live in a post-national age, and having loyalty to one nation is autistic. People no longer spend their life dedicated to one country, but that doesn't mean your culture has to do. I can speak a lot of Yiddish, and some Hebrew as well as being deeply engrained with Jewish customs. If white cultures seek to survive, they need to adapt to this new reality and find ways of ensuring their cultures can survive without a nation otherwise they will most certainly die out.

Attached: Homeland.jpg (940x476, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167
books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100
travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blocks your path

Attached: 1515568852175.png (839x1300, 1.15M)

Attached: 1520570148165s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Khazar, khazar, k k k khazar!

sage'ar, sage'ar, s s s sage'ar

Fuck off

Attached: 4ewoavq4msiy.jpg (600x400, 170K)

Ah no son. You're a mongrel. A mutt of the highest order. Subhuman doesn't even begin to describe you. Whatever belief system you have built up to hide yourself from this is a farcical comedy. Kys

Attached: TrumpWall.jpg (620x465, 28K)

>we live in a post-national age, and having loyalty to one nation is autistic
We definitely don't and it's not autistic, it's intelligent. What's "autistic" is thinking that "progressivism," everything Jews are pushing today, is anything other than failure.

Sorry sweatie, industrial civilization is about to collapse :) better luck next time jew!

What is your surname?

>nationalism is autistic
>lived in 3 countries because "antisemitism"

We are going to tie you all up by the ankles and let you hang, all of you, worse than the NKVD did to the polish citizens, you are all going to die!

Hersch

I'm not saying anything about antisemitism.

This is the basic problem with jews.

Marx even said it, the Jewish mentality is the essence of capitalism. Jews go from place to place seeking personal profit, they invariably fuck up the environment, both social and material, and then experience "antisemitism"

Why the fuck do you think places like South Africa or Montreal are even temporarily liveable? The. Nationalistoc drive to build a better place for a people. The drive to plan, to construct and defend. Then ppl like you come after blood and sweat have been shed and declare the whoke thing barbaric.

This is why you are hated.

In fact Israel hates some jews gor this reason. Israel literally accuses jews of the very same thing hitler did.

And once again ppl will come after ppl like you.

I am ethnically jewish btw.

You've been left behind by your fellow oven dodgers

read

its satire but its true

>I'm not saying anything about antisemitism

>My grandparents are from Lithuania but fled in the 1920's because of antisemitism.

Your grandparents left because they werent nationalistic. They could be shopkeepers or other functionaries in s. Africa. Maybe you understand now what is meant when they say antisemitism.

Remember the Nazis supported the Zionists.

>jewish parasites flee the nations they fucked over and move onto the next one to repeat the process

My shock: imagined.

Nazis supported Zionists? What you smoking kike?

Not sure if I'm following. Are you suggesting mobile ovens?

Attached: mobile-oven[1].jpg (622x436, 53K)

to what degree should i preheat the oven. what's a "comfy" temperature for you?

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>people nobody wants in their country push for post-nationalism
consider me surprised

>People no longer spend their life dedicated to one country, but that doesn't mean your culture has to do.
Spoken like a true kike

Attached: gold star.jpg (440x631, 55K)

Its become fashionable to say "globalists" when in fact what is meant is International Capitalism. A better name is Imperialism, and you will always find Jews there, but it is not strictly Jewish. Usually as a society develops the upper elites fuse with Jews, their mentality is naturally elitist. They abandon their ancestral morality in favor of a jewish one, the master race, the chosen etc.

Of course they hate nationalism when all nationalism is is the drive to manage the affairs of one's own kin. How is tgat bad?

Its bad if you profit from eg. Moving millions of illegal mexicans into american labor markets, millions of indians into white collar jobs and bankrupting americans. Why should they protest that, right?

International capitalism doesnt exist! Its a phantom!

International capital governs nearly everything in america today. Everything is broken from healthcare to education. Americans are getting slaughtered and were told it's good.

Attached: sandc.jpg (360x328, 15K)

>Nazis supported Zionists? What you smoking kike?

The amount of disinfo on this subject is incredibly high.

THE NAZIS SUPPORTED THE ZIONISTS.

the early Zionists even used German weapons at one point. One may even say that Nazism was an imitation of Zionism.

Coincidence they sound similar?

Attached: haavara-agreement-coins.jpg (473x583, 55K)

>Fucks up lithuania
>Moves to SA
>Causes uprising
>Moves away from SA after fucking it up
>Moves to Boston, fucks it up
>Moves to Canada, fucks it up

Where you going to destroy next, kike?

Attached: 1506546886057.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Photo op.

My parents work in the medical field and most certainly are not shopkeepers. Leaving a country because of better pay elsewhere is perfectly justified.

Remember that jews were highly divided. Some wanted their own homeland, to stop being "parasites" and to be another people with a homeland. Those were the Zionists.

The other group wanted to remain in their nations as Diaspora Jews. Some were communist others were like OP. just wanted to operate in the economy.

Some German jews wanted to forget their Judaism and become German. There were jews in the ss and their heritage was not a secret.

The Zionists hated the diaspora jews and saw,them as antagonistic. See Zeev Jabotinsky.

Communists fucked up Lithuania, not us. Boston is getting better if anything, Quebec isn't quite as fucked as the rest of Canada either. But I'm going to be relocating with my girlfriend to Pittsburgh hopefully once she finishes university. Looking into Hawaii as well, but not sure if I want to be that far from family.

>My parents work in the medical field and most certainly are not shopkeepers. Leaving a country because of better pay elsewhere is perfectly justified.

Oh yes we all know how wonderful first world medical systems are.

Good riddance

>Communists fucked up Lithuania, not us. Boston is getting better if anything, Quebec isn't quite as fucked as the rest of Canada either. But I'm going to be relocating with my girlfriend to Pittsburgh hopefully once she finishes university. Looking into Hawaii as well, but not sure if I want to be that far from family.

I suppose in some respects this behavior is permissable, that is until ppl like you increasingly corrupt the environment. The indifference towards ppl in general starts to grow.

Look at what is going on in the medical system today. Giving anti psychotic medication to infants for example.

Its the drive for higher salaries and no regard for the ppl that causes these problems.

-post national phase
Speak for yourself, you filthy fucking globalist.

Attached: E17352E1-B010-4FE5-B168-E3FACF69D399.gif (600x450, 1001K)

Anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick used by Zionists to herd the diaspora like cattle. The Jew creates his own suffering.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Its the lesson of christianity

The priesthood were globalists. They just wanted higher salaries and the romans could give them that, so they increasingly fucked over the regular Israelites until a reformer emerged who toppled the money changers.

You can just jump around looking for money because one day they will come for you.

I dont doubt your grandparents were doing tge same thing.

Ypu know you have a duty to the nation you are a guest in.

My dad doesn't like the modern medical system either and has retired. He said he spends too much time dealing with paperwork rather than patients. The whole system is based upon improving numbers, even if the benefit is marginal for the patient. Extending life is not necessarily always the best option, and many times my father recommends not fighting cancer since it's not worth the suffering from treatment.

guys look I EVOLVED!

Attached: moreEvolved.jpg (3994x1994, 561K)

>Anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick used by Zionists to herd the diaspora like cattle. The Jew creates his own suffering.

In fact the Israeli govt has been known to exascerbate the relations between diaspora jews and their host countries. Iraq is a good example. There were many jews in iraq up until the 80s. The IDF actually caused a crisis forcing the iraqi jews to leave. Gulf wsr 1.0 started soon afterward.

How about that, a Jew masquerading as Canadian.

>but Drumpf is a good goy
Trump didn’t legally make Jerusalem a capitol, he simply moved our embassy there and when (((they))) said it would cost $1 Billion sheckles to construct, he came out and said it would only cost $200K.

Bottom line: Israel can no longer use the US embassy/Jerusalem capitol as leverage to refuse to compromise on any number of negotiation points with the US.

Trump is Jewing the kike better than they fuck over their own kind let alone another goy. And you fuckers know it.

Attached: 5CE66D76-5F8F-472A-8208-0F64526C119D.jpg (369x246, 50K)

>How about that, a Jew masquerading as Canadian.

Whats funny is the folks on this board love to talk about natural law and hierarchy. Guess what? Jews invented it and administer it. Youve got civilizations like the Hindus that are similar and you fibd that they are even genetically related! See r1a y dna.

If you believe in alt right concepts then you are a zionist

Its just with zionism you dont get to pretend that you are the master race. That position is already filled. Its ashkenazi Jews.

>A jew has no loyalty to anyone but his satanic tribe
what a surprise

sage

>My parents are from South Africa but moved to the US(specifically Boston) in the 1980's, and then later we moved here to Montréal.
Typique. Mais pourquoi?

>Communists fucked up Lithuania

True but the jews established the cosmopolitan culture there

We have a history of preserving culture against all the odds, it's best you learn to replicate it as well if you want western culture to be preserved. My girlfriend's family originates in Tajikistan but she still has the same traditions as I, and we can form a common bond through that. It's like this no matter what language a Jew speaks, we have common blood and are family.

McGill.

Industrialisation created cosmopolitan culture.

>jew here
stopped reading there

The Tribe wasnt satisfied with their full control over the US since the passage of the 1965 anti-white bill. Straight after their defeat of white america in the 60s, they started barking at overseas strongholds of Whitedom- Australia and South Africa. Ultimately Australia succumbed to Yiddish nagging and harassment and withdrew its White Australia policy. South Africa collapsed under the incessant nasal shrieking of the Burger Yid and Europe opened its anus to the browns under the command of Dictator Goldstein

the SA Jews fled from the multiculti bastion they created to the refuge of Whitedom in Australia.

I worked for a bank in Sydney, run by South African Jewish expats (theres heaps of them there). My first thought was: Why the fuck did they all flee to White Australia?

They created multiculti SA. Atleast stay the fuck there or go to Israel. Then I started noticing a flood of Jews from NYC, NJ, and Israel all swarming Australia for the white gibs- the last bastion of Whites

truly parasites. Australia needs to send them back to Russia, Israel, or South Africa

Ok and the treatment of aussie whites towards abbos had nothing to do with it?

It doesn't matter what you do to us, we will always overcome.

Yiddish helped the ANC destroy Apartheid because muh racism. Then the iddish rats fled when South Africa predictably turned to shit.

Now they are in Australia/Canada/US/UK pulling the same shit. Serious 50% of the apologists for African/Muslim/Refugee crime and multiculturalism are Jews. The Jewish lobby was the major reason the move to repeal Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, which criminalises speech that is offensive, was torpedoed.

A Jewish Commie was the beginning of the end of our White Australia policy too. He proved we were using the language test as a means to discriminate against Jews from entering the country.

Then in Australia and UK, they have a high percentage of Jewish South Africans. They don't represent the average white either with their progressive, "cause shit and get out" views. Jews made up around 1.5% of the white population in 2001, that figure is even less due to emigration.

and the treatment of brown arabs by yiddish has nothing to do with it?

and the treatment of white goys by yiddish has nothing to do with it?

I don't object to anti-immigration policies, but the simple matter of the fact is that western countries clearly aren't going to support them at this point. For many like Sweden, it's already too late. The only way to preserve Swedish culture is to establish a way of preserving it without a state.

you never overcame, you are the spawn of khazar/slavs.

it was originally patrilineal
after the destruction of the 1st temple, a matrilineal sect arose and became dominant

also roman official policy was officially to cuck jews, a newly wed jewish bride was required to be deflowered by a roman soldier or official. these newly wed brides would spend a few days or weeks as roman sex slaves

once the romans were done w/ the jewess and wore out all her cavities, she was returned, limping with gaping holes, to her jewish groom

goyim cucking the jews was very common and kids born to jewish mothers were unverifable

to continue the jewish nation, the cucked adopted matrilineal poicy

the matrilineal sect became the most populace, due to rampant cucking

it wasnt cucking

romans converted en-masse to judaism, by way of kosher vagoo

the roman soldiers, officials etc lived in israel and converted roman sperm into jewish babies via slippery kosher virgin vagoooo

roman tradition of jus primae noctis aka "right of the first night" aka fuck other man's brides till her cavities are worn out and sore (takes several weeks)

books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167

books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100

t. retarded cuck

We can just (and we will) genocide the fuck out of these subhumans. You too. We will hunt you down in your synagogues and burn you

You'll see why an ethno-state is useful when you have nowhere to run

>truly parasites. Australia needs to send them back to Russia, Israel, or South Africa

They will only exist in Israel.

They are building a new Israel and will administer a reformed Islam there. It will be glorious. The mid east will be a paradise like the Moorish kingdoms of the middle ages.

All Hail the New Davidic Kingdom!

America will be left to rot, the society will collapse and the new Israel will extract the resources just like they did to the USSR.

Not much you can do goy. I hear heroin helps to pass the time.

Attached: 4341419-Syrian-Girl-Damascus-0.jpg (458x600, 58K)

yids make up less than 10% of israel. israel is ukrainians/moroccans, while the yids all left israel to keep sucking the blood of whites in goyim lands

>>Jewish

of course

>khazar/slavs

You dont get it goy

The whole thing was invented by the master race. The aryans, the Brahmins, the Ashkenazi, all related genetically and they are mentally superior. This genetic type ruled the earth.

There are even some crossovers in the Hindu scripture and Torah. Both writren by the same people who shared a language at one point.

Attached: 1520629125393.jpg (1080x1305, 101K)

>in less than 100 years
>Lithuania
>South Africa
>US
>Canada
Wow. You're a rootless piece of shit.

All of paleo-pol is aware that the jews destroyed South Africa

Kill yourself.

Doesnt matter the ppl working on this plan go where they want

Add good and well shlomo, but then why are you people so threatened when I pledge allegiance to the White people???

Reminder that Apartheid collapsed because of external factors, not internal ones. It's no coincidence apartheid was ended immediately right as the cold war was ending. The USA used South Africa as a pawn to do its bidding in Southern Africa and then sat back and threw them under the bus as soon as it was convenient for them.

>My grandparents are from

Stopped reading here. No one want's to read about history of your parasite family you dummy. Make another thread and get straight to the point.

The bitter truth is that we live in a post-national age, and having loyalty to one nation is autistic. People no longer spend their life dedicated to one country, but that doesn't mean your culture has to do. I can speak a lot of Yiddish, and some Hebrew as well as being deeply engrained with Jewish customs. If white cultures seek to survive, they need to adapt to this new reality and find ways of ensuring their cultures can survive without a nation otherwise they will most certainly die out.

after destroying one white homeland the parasite moves to the next prosperous white host

notice they only move to white countries, never to brown ones and never to their own cunt of israel. why is that?

and once canada inevitably turns into south africa, where will the yids flock to next? the coming war with russia is a revelation

hnnnngggg
who is that ?!

>((((you))))

Attached: 1504328728611.jpg (400x400, 39K)

EXTRA THICC

Reminder that Apartheid collapsed because of ((external factors)),

Yiddish helped the ANC destroy Apartheid because muh racism. Then the iddish rats fled when South Africa predictably turned to shit.

The international Yiddish mafia forced white SA to collapse

Now they are in Australia/Canada/US/UK pulling the same shit. Serious 50% of the apologists for African/Muslim/Refugee crime and multiculturalism are Jews. The Jewish lobby was the major reason the move to repeal Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, which criminalises speech that is offensive, was torpedoed.

A Jewish Commie was the beginning of the end of our White Australia policy too. He proved we were using the language test as a means to discriminate against Jews from entering the country.

Then in Australia and UK, they have a high percentage of Jewish South Africans. They don't represent the average white either with their progressive, "cause shit and get out" views. Jews made up around 1.5% of the white population in 2001, that figure is even less due to emigration.

>after destroying one white homeland the parasite moves to the next prosperous white host

Notice that wherever jews are thats the places that count.

Soon the mid east will take on its new form. It will resemble the moorish kingdoms of the middle ages but with more developed technology and medicine. It will be paradise. Israel is only the beginning. The entire mid east, turkey, n. Africa and some of tge balkans will be this new zone of prosperity.

Europe will be completely demolished.

America will get weaker be more of a military state, little intellectual development there and very high standard of living. Most jews will be gone.

The fertile crescent will live up to its ancient name. The rivers and forests will be restored. It will be a paradise. Abundant food, freedom, beautiful women. Your grandchildren will dream of living there.

Attached: b7611ef710c268d994760bc14e2168a0--slave-girl-odalisque.jpg (298x400, 45K)

Jews aren't human. They are nomadic cannibals.

Attached: 1520612197695.png (960x1106, 458K)

without national states nobody has a home and we all gonna live in a neoliberal world without rights because within 7 Billion people you'll always find someone who works for lower wage.
Surely great for the 1% but not for the 99%

Attached: 1520612423950.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>and very high standard of living

*not very high

The america if the future will be like russia today. A brainless military machine.

Attached: birthright20israel20logo120smaller.jpg (250x229, 14K)

All of this is true except there will be no jews.
Jerusalem will be shared with all people except corrupted jews and their slaves.
Jewish genocide is already underway.

Open borders for Israel

You can have only 2 citenzships.
Fake and gay SAGE

Attached: 1520889485122.jpg (1270x798, 161K)

>90% of yids lived in pale of settlement shtetl shitholes of eastern europe
>Notice that wherever jews are thats the places that count.
NOPE the fuck out.

the most prosperous times of white nations were when the jews remained in their eastern euro shtetl shitholes

Attached: 901aa7c695a68bb18c11f9bb76317d8b2ea10fa3.jpg (1300x731, 251K)

There is no limit of two citizenships.

In canada only 2.
This I know.
Lies.

Attached: 1520968961920.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Nope.

Some changes will be made to the religion.

The Israelis, at least some will be like the new nobility. Mostly a white type but a bit darker more full bodied people with heavy slavic components. You can already see this emerging.

They will lead this new society.

There wont even be universities in most other places, at least functional ones. The only truly educated will be Israelis, everyone else will be fed crap.

Attached: Calafia.jpg (487x380, 74K)

There is no cap of two citizenships. You won't be able to find any proof of it.

My family came to brooklyn right before it bloomed

>Dual (or multiple) citizenship is legal in Canada. However, it may not be legal in the other country or countries where you hold citizenship.

travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship

Right from the Canadian government.

NOPE.
All jews are going to be executed en mass on state funded international broadcast.

>All jews are going to be executed en mass on state funded international broadcast.

May happen to diaspora jews.

I suspect the Zionists had a role to play in the holocaust.

Attached: 1520971220515m.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Friendly Reminder that if the host dies, so does the parasite.

brooklyns heyday was from dutch period in 1600s to the end of anglo period in the 1890s when shtetl yids swarmed america like locusts turning NYC into a 3rd world gangland sewer

>(((lithuanian immigrants))) to south africa
Too obvious, shill. Next time you larp, try to be more subtle about it.

>we live in a post-national age
You mean Western Civilization is being pushed to being post-national, mean while other countries get to keep their ethno-identity.

Attached: a0h5l4ouocl01.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Push your race nation-destroying shit somewhere else.

You ain't a Jew. Only Christians and Orthodox Jews who don't follow the Talmud are Jews. And Christ said "those of you who say they are Jews but are not ". You are False Jews because u reject the Torah

lol Sup Forums faggots bitch and moan literally all day - likely 75% of the content on this board - about how jews are fucking over the rest of the world, jews are in control of the banks, jews are in control of the governments, jews are in control of the private sector, jews are in control of everything, and jews are secretly at the helm of or significantly influencing alllllll institutions.

Then OP comes along and gives pol a little nut-tap, and alllllllll you faggots immediately revert to "jews are subhuman / worthless / you're already losing control / you have no power / your genocide is already begun / your entire race is useless and failures" etc etc

You faggots have to pick one. Either jews are in charge / control of all institutions (which qoul obviously require some serious mental, social, and strategic superiority) or they're worthless kikes (and stop complaining about how they're at the helm of all institutions).

Seriously - you retarded niggers can't espouse your butthurt constantly and have it both ways.

just cause youre a rootless nationless kike doesnt mean everyone else is.
GET IN THE OVEN

Attached: 26bqyk.jpg (500x300, 69K)

>The bitter truth is that we live in a post-national age, and having loyalty to one nation is autistic. Loyalty to land/earth makes more sense than loyalty to money, (((parasites))) and concordant (((central banking)))

I tell you what, I'll retain loyalty to my family's land--protected by some of the highest Appalachian peaks--where I will produce my own electricity and grow food and trade, and (((YOU))) are free to worship money in your deranged and depraved society.
Let me know, at the end of your life, if you feel like anything you did was more profound than the activities of a common virus.

>People no longer spend their life dedicated to one country
People also no longer own land. They're packed into sardine cans in urban areas, which essentially function as neo-liberal/feudal slave quarters.
To people like you, entertainment, brainwashing, and developing cancer are more 'noble' than "autistically" caring about land.
You're such a disgrace.

>I can speak a lot of Yiddish
The correct nomenclature is "Retard German"

>and some Hebrew
Hebrews would be ashamed to have you as a descendant

>as well as being deeply engrained with Jewish customs
Yeah, yeah. Go suck a bloody baby dick, you satanist canaanite larper

>If white cultures seek to survive, they need to adapt to this new reality and find ways of ensuring their cultures can survive without a nation otherwise they will most certainly die out.
idc. Stay out of my holler

Attached: Weininger-our-age.png (1000x966, 133K)