Is there any hope left for Canada

macleans.ca/regretful-mothers/

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-172937.png (1080x1920, 421K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-173002.png (1080x1920, 395K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-185201.png (1080x1920, 952K)

Outside of a committed Christian marriage, people shouldn't have children.

How can mothers be like this!? The thing that you gave life to and that probably looks up to you and loves you and all of that jazz and you look back at it and think "i never wanted you", how can a person be so cruel to put their own hedonistic wants first and being a productive member of society second.

Attached: No one's gonna make a loli joke.jpg (650x458, 93K)

A rat born in a stable doesn't make it a horse

>macleans
worse than communist propaganda

White women single handedly destroyed the west. But nazis will worship them all the way into oblivion.
Its over, and its your fault.

rats have less facial hair

dude women are human too, some people aren't cut out for loving their offspring unconditionally

Cloning can't come soon enough. Women need to be eradicated. They are too stupid to live and will be the death of us all.

Attached: 0837182.png (600x600, 370K)

>she divorced her husband
>now wants to abandon her children
YOU GO GURL

Attached: 1517791504645.png (698x867, 191K)

/thread

this bitch is a fucking disgrace, if she’s even real and not just some jewish yarn

Can Sup Forums start an organization that raises unwanted white children in a militaristic manner and makes them dress nice and study well?

Imagine being her kid. What a shithead.

White women were a mistake.

If you want to get Waco'd or something like that. They would claim child abuse and the media would paint you as a demon or some shit.

Usually motherhood makes positive instincts kick in, but in some cases having a child can fuck up woman's brain. Mothers killing their own offspring without any reasonable motive is much more common than father's doing the same.

i would want to kill my parents if they would regret me. i would dream about sneaking onto their bed and cutting their throat.

>We created an endless cycle of cancer culture that eventually kills any population it comes into contact with by virtue of them refusing to have kids.

Western "civilization" everyone.

Hello muhammad

hello jamal

Dont be act like a mutt, im sure you would imagine it if you were regretted or disowned, you would obviously never do it though unless you truly are a Muhammad

It's time to redefine what it means to be a woman. Again.

Whats the tldr actual story behind Waco. I know it was a bunch of people burned alive by the government but why?

STOP HAVING WHITE BABIES

>34
>young mum

This. There is a reason it is a white woman in the pic.

>I regret having "White" children
Fixed

Quiet Abdul

Yo shemar what did I just say

Its after Ruby Ridge so the government was really looking for a win so they could clear their name and they were investigating the compound for a while for illegal weaponry. The leader was always going out for runs and jogs and such so they could of just arrested him while he was out there but like i said before, they were looking for a win to clear their name because of Ruby Ridge. The leader though was kind of weird and had a lot of wives and a lot of children, of course the government claimed child abuse so they sent in the CPS to also get a win "government saves children" you get it. I think you know the rest from there

Today's modern EMPOWERED womyn.

You ever notice when women do fucked up shit (in this case not loving their children) they always try to normalize it? The only taboo we need to challenge is not calling women on any of their shit. It's getting ridiculous now.

pls stop fellow burger...pls...

Someday the little girl in that picture will be reading that article while she shoots heroin, and cries quietly.

>t.roastie

yeah if i discovered my mom wrote something like this i'd be very upset at least. theres a reason why mothers shouldn't say these things and its not "evil taboos", but because its very damaging for the kids to read or hear something like this.

>be German
>imprisoned for right wing opinions

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they tool will understand that cultural marxists must be removed.

Fuck you

Imagine if a guy posted this article on a male-oriented site. The outrage would be immense. It would probably get the publication shut down.

Attached: BE3018D4-0892-4F40-919B-70B78C53C131.jpg (467x447, 262K)

Le's make a 15 day return policy.

> Modern feminism.

Ladies and gentlemen: the Jew (exhibit 1488b)

This isn't real, it's designed to program the weak. The strong will be reinvigorated by this, the fire rises.

Yeah. Not quite a win was it? I thought maybe there was some sedition or radicalization of some sort.

I can't think of ever reading an article telling women to take responsibility for their shit.

Nice trips. But publication shut down? Nice wahhh right wing ideas are completely denied by society wet dream faggot.

They even admit the surveys are done on israeli women. Kek. Nothing to do with canada.

>right wing ideas are completely denied by society
That's the illusion you leftist faggots are trying to create with your censorship, but the 2016 election BTFO your bullshit.