What's with Australians being utter fucking traitors this week?

Surely we've all noticed how every AUS sucks the dicks of Americans now that we're going through a tough time.

And people think these are a good friend? They forgot we are even fucking family. They are scum like their ancestors.

Attached: 1520604667437.png (200x253, 34K)

Aus are chaotic good
Britain is neutral good
America is chaotic neutral

There all asleep and upside down

>Britain
>Good
Kek

Australians are the biggest wigger, American circumcised cock sucking, descendents of bread thieves on earth. How you didn’t notice this years ago is beyond me,

You Pommy faggots are completly insufferable to be around and you abandoned us during World War 2. I only hope that when Russia nukes you we don't have to put up with more of you Soccer watching sunburnt, socks with sandles wearing cunts as refugees here.

Im in alot of vegan discord groups for the luls, and literally 75 per cent of everyone there is an aussie. Dont know why but they flock to the soy.
The new generation are limpwristed lettuce lads and they cannot banter either, only the kiwis and me can

Hahahahaha we're going to call you to war and you are going to answer you little bitch, sit the fuck down.

Neo-Hong Kong>Neo-Pakistan

Former president orld powers don't get to do that you red as a tomato dip shit

you sound super cool

>Brits send Aussies grandparents to snake and spider hell
>Drunken father Britannia forgets about them when samurai with arisakas show up
>Literal fucking crocs kill more japs than Brits
>America shows up and nukes Japs

>fast forwards 73 years and the ex-red army threatens to make Hiroshima look like a fucking joke across daddy Britannia
>Aussies side with those with nukes and large reptiles over 1984 the country

56% White or 100% Muslim
Easy choice

USA + UK VS RUSSIA

NICE

You belong to us you fucking numb cunt lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_326.jpg (1048x570, 307K)

>American education
>American take on history

Literally worthless, shut the fuck up autismo.

>Britain neutral good
>being this bluepilled

oh good heavens the Oz shitlord BTFO the bongs

We contributed more good to this planet than your country ever has or ever will.

yeah, you're around the soy for lulz like Pete Townsend is around pedos for research

fuck you bong

You're your own you dumb cunt bongs.

Your political leaders are worse than ours.

Attached: 1353898655289.jpg (704x528, 87K)

You are all scum on this planet the things you people have let immigrants get away with is disgusting I can't even imagine people getting away with the things they do in Australia or america, your police are all a bunch of cowards and the general populace look like inbreds, as far as I'm concerned you are more different from the historical anglos than we are. the best thing for you to do is hand your daughter off to Ahmed and then neck yourself because its going to happen sooner or later so you may as well got it over with

Fuck off and mind your own paki-shithole business. Make sure you have a licence though.

Attached: big-brother-is-watching-you.png (1600x1200, 332K)

You are sub-human. Too much abo and chink in you now, making you all treasonous as well as the scum you always were. Right down the line from they decided to steal like niggers.

And like you hanging around in taco bell for "just the pepsi"

Fuck off you nigger/spic/kike infested shithole cunt. Make sure you have health insurance though.

uk is lawful evil if you are white, lawful good if you aren't

Attached: 1520957826704.jpg (1200x1177, 153K)

this thread has been entirely anglo
until now

Attached: 1515511682035.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

Burgers, French, and AUS are /bestallys/

Eat shit, dad. You're a faggot and you've been replaced.

>Call a clinic
>make an appointment
>2 day wait time
>no niggers/spics, polite white staff

feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1517680391850.png (600x600, 114K)

Attached: 1405774511771.jpg (171x227, 29K)

got more nukes than you Muhammad

Attached: 11500497446251.jpg (650x374, 90K)

isn't it time for you to prep your wife's bull, nigel?

It's not treason. It's tough love.

>World's fattest man was American.
>He weighed like 20st more than the world record human weight lift.
Really makes you think huh? Americans are so fat their best require two world weight lift champions at once just to lift them for a few seconds. I bet you could weaponize dropping Americans onto terrorists.

u mad mate?

Attached: 1519985048752.png (234x216, 13K)

>He weighed like 20st
What the fuck does that mean?
Use real measurements

The way it's headed in Bongistan, the US and Oz are going to have to team up and go in and strip the bongs of nuclear weapons, before it's too late. It's for your own good, nigel.

Oh shit you're a metricfag too? Why don't you losers use kiloseconds instead of the "arbitrary nonsense" that is 365 day years?

fuck off poms we here be full mate

You simply do not understand American culture. The obese are to be boiled down for diesel after you dumb cunts start WW III over a false flag from your pedo government.

Pic related and that glorious fat bastard's share the same fate.

Attached: honeypot-ant-diet.jpg (500x338, 72K)

No, I use pounds

Britain is Lawful Evil masquerading as Lawful Good
America is Chaotic Good
Aus is True Chaotic Neutral
>A F U C K I N G L E A F
>
>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G
>
>L
>E
>A
>F

Friendship over with UK
Australia is our best friend now

Attached: image.jpg (450x561, 39K)

You abandoned our soldiers at Singapore to the japs. You treated our soldiers like pawns. Fuck you and the pompous horse you rode in on.

Still like the Queen though.

Just multiply it by 14. The guy weighed more than 1400 pounds.

What does this mean you are so illiterate it makes me question if you are even English born. Fuck off back to India or Pakistan shitskin

I wonder how much energy you could get from a 25st+ guy. Most of it is pure fat unlike cows and shit that are empty inside.

>this week

Attached: B8BA4AC9-2257-4D28-9F63-A259BA398A59.jpg (1125x574, 191K)

A 20 stone fatass boiled down would power my town for a week.

Attached: ancap-meme.png (547x402, 200K)

what happened now? iv'e been away for a while..

>Boil 52 fatties a year.
>They pay to get themselves fattened up.
>Then they disappear.
>Thinnest town in the USA.
>Energy self-sufficient.
>Jews simply can't understand how the town works.

Bongs starting a nuke war with Russia, assblasted that no one will side with them as they start another world war.

Can't we all just get along? There is no need for all this animosity, we can look ahead to a brighter future. Sunny ways my Australian and British friends, sunny ways. We have to remind uh the Americans that we uh celebrate our unique cultural heritage by diversity; it is our strength after all

We should meme it illegal to say "cunt" in Aus. That will teach them to not misbehave.

Their energy density is on par with electron degenerate matter in white dwarf stars.

Hahahah Im fucking dead

>Be UK
>Cuck self
>Expect children to remain loyal to you even though you've become a soyboy
You disrespect yourself with your behaviours
>TV Licenses (state resources used to enforce the licenses of a private business which is also riled up in a pedophilia scandal)
>Social programs favouring foreigners & those that can't speak English
>Guns & butter knives illegal and heavily restricted

What do you expect us to do?
It would be irresponsible for us Australians to stand by and just accept one of our friends self-cucking and saying themselves. You have to face the social consequences.

Attached: Australia2.jpg (1249x1126, 149K)

Oh fuck off you cry the same over WW1 because some of you got shot.
Fucking contemptible.

To be fair you guys cucked yourselves on guns

Based Australia.

The lowest thing is an Australian. It's a cross between an abo and most horrible Welsh cunt you ever met.

Aus bro knows.
Bongistan is that friend hitting rock bottom.
What can we really do? You're just going to go run suck Mohammeds cock after we cook you a nice meal and try to sober you up.

>Lets great empire fall to muslims
>Free speech gets you arrested
>Gov run by pedophiles

I would happily support you if you supported yourself. But no Nigel, you are too far gone. RIP UK.

You deported them dingus...
Why would they like you?

> They are scum like their ancestors.
Weren't the cunts originally bongs?

>saying
*soyling

Brits are soyling themselves.

Fuck off cunt, we're all fucked, not just you pommy cunts. Stop being a whiny faggot and expecting others to feel sorry for you, get mad and start doing shit! We're not gonna fly on over en-masse and start fucking cunts up for ya, we're doing that already in our own back yard.

>Insults others.
>Insults self as well.
Don't pretend your taxes aren't going to Turnkike and his (((friends))). Did you forget about the Chinks that have dropped your White % below ours?

Attached: Aus.jpg (720x960, 52K)

We forgot to pay loyalty lisense

>tough time
you just imprisoned journalists for being rightwing
your country is a fucking meme

It's almost midday....
Oh... You're right

You mad?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1696, 428K)

Australians are mostly gold diggers not criminals. Don't you know your own history?

>And people think these are a good friend?
Oh, shut the fuck up. You never pretended to be anyone's friend, but now you're sad that no one's here for you?