>>>/qa/1642260

Sup Forums this is our chance to get Hiro attention. Please act now before its too late.

What's frightening to me is that Hiroyuki does not appear to have a line of communication to/from the moderators outside of publicly posting.

He obviously doesn't and thats why some mods do whatever the fuck they want lately.

He's already gone bro.

While the meta thread is here, I'll mention that a pink /ab/ - Anime & Random would solve this problem and many of the other board's problems, especially since rule 6 came around.

I don't even get rule 6. Isn't it like the opposite of what the sticky was telling us to do?

he doesn't care just tweet him.

Hiromoot listened to Sup Forums on the Neogaf stuff so there's hope

then make a daily /qa/ thread asking about abib

Hiroshima was never real, it was all a ruse.
>make new userbase life easier
>make original userbase life harder
I wonder what are they planning now.

Better than being buddies irl and practically letting them run a train on him like moot did

What the fuck is happening lately? Mods are moving random shit to Sup Forums, /e/ and /qa/ that don't even fit there. And why are there all of a sudden about three times as many threads of people discussing Shounen Jump shit?

That would not be a good idea. Anything that splinters a board just causes it to degenerate further. I don't exactly understand why but it happens.

Don't make generals: here is a rule demanding you only make generals, also they started banning all but one thread for airing anime like SSR.

Mod genocide when?

Miss me yet?

I like the new rule desu

We need a Hiro.

He only cares about popular boards unless you can do plenty of spam.

How is some admin from a game forum related with the game world?

Sup Forums is a popular board

Yeah. moot might have been a faggot cuck, but goddammit, he was OUR faggot cuck.

Thank god you're wrong.

>using the c word
Confirmed newshitter.

i don't like rule 6.

i don't like mods.