Was he a good Char clone?

Was he a good Char clone?

I can't remember anything this character did.

He was generally the worst part of G Reco, an utterly pointless character so that MC had someone to fight in the end.

Found the retards.

stick to AZ, faggots

>Muh kuntala pride
>BELLRIIIII

How does Tomino taste?

Like failure of old dude that couldn't.
Since g reco is failure from a man who didn't knew when to quit.

But G-Reco is getting 5 brand new Movies from Tomino. He said he's already completed 2 and working on #3.
Did Japan really like G-Reco?

Captain Mask was the best part of G-Reco.

He was MC's friend who worked hard to prove that lower class people like him can be productive members of society. Also, if rumors are true, he had sex with Barara to blow off the stress of combat. Apparently the dicking was so good that she ended up being devoted to him and take out her pent up frustrations out on the enemy.

>"""new""" movies
>40 minute recaps

Literally LARPing as Char that his GF saw through it and played along.

Bellri was the Char of G-Reco. Mask was literally Amuro.

Reconguista in G was good looking for an anime. Bumping up the budget and editing the anime into a movie would make it better. Besides, G-Reco does need a recap to remind people why Bellri the Space Paladin is the greatest Gundam protagonist.

>Amuro
>Literal shut-in autist
>Spoiled brat before slap
>Gits gud later on with outdated RX-79 at end of OYW
>Gets NTR'd by manlet supreme Hayato
versus
>Mask
>Well adjusted except for MUH KUNTALA
>Has a banging hot GF
>Can't git gud with mobile suits and has to get the latest toys venus to even stand a chance against Bellri
>Ends up together with Manny at the end

Not really, but imagine how high you could sell G-Reco BDs or other collectibles should Tomino pass away right now?

That's why it sold in the first place, it could very well be his last work.

But Mask had a good mobile Suit. Honestly, the Yasuda Gundam was just too powerful for any mobile suit to keep up with.

>barara
She deserved better.

She got better: She got a good dicking from Mask. Blame Bellri the Paladin for destroying her.

>he doesn't know

Honestly most of the parts I enjoyed from G-reco focused on Mask or Klim

no but he was the most handsome

I posted a gundam the origin thread with a screencap from the anime and got a warning for "Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to anime or manga."

Is It because the mod didn't know it was anime or is gundam not allowed on Sup Forums?

There is a designanted mecha contaiment board?

Probably the same mod that deleted Yotsuba threads for no reason

No.

Yes

Doesn't mean we can't talk about gundam on Sup Forums, hell I prefer to talk about gundam here cuz /m/ is a lot more touchy about it.

Yes.

The same thing happened to me yesterday with a Zeta thread. And a few months ago with ZZ but I assumed that was a joke.