Try and defend 24 weeks. I dare you

>try and defend 24 weeks. I dare you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-230443.png (1080x1920, 664K)

She lived right ? Why would I need to Defend this, If this is about Abortion doesn't this BTFO Women and proves that babys can survive earlier births ?

I give maybe 9 weeks. And that's my compromised date. Day after pill should be the only option.

also, I hate how abortionists say it's not human in early developement. That's BS, it's human from conception onwards. A bee larva is still a bee, but in early stage of becoming an adult bee.

Muh clump of cells

Prochoicers should get one Baby atleast and look in their own child´s eyes.

Yes. That's what he's saying.

Attached: 1520695250293.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Are you thick?

Looks like a cluster of cells to me desu.

women should have the right to abort then you lure the roastie to the doctor shoot her in the head and hook up her body to a machine then let the baby be born. women are the problem with this world just look at sharia mummy may

and you look like a cluster of bullshit.

>That moment when you realize that literally everything that is alive and plenty of what is dead is just a cluster of cells and therefore feminists will allow its termination.

thats precisely what this does. btfo's women and proves babies can survive earlier births.

How the fuck did that thing turn into a people though

Abortion kills nigs dead. I'll always be pro abortion.

>record scratch
>freeze frame

So I guess you're wondering how I got in this situation

Attached: 24weeks.jpg (332x518, 14K)

Women have the right to healthcare and that isn't going to change anytime soon you filthy bongnigger

Wow... You're alright Sweden!

Exactly. We develop and change our whole lives. There is no logic behind the arbitrary line they create for what defines someone as human

So if this is true that is awesome but is the baby normal now? Or is it a decent looking potato child?

It is well known that it's just a clump of cells until the age of 5. Life starts at > 5 years of age. Everyone knows that. Abortion is ok within 5 years.

Shit mother trying to kill her child as usual.
>Oh shit it came out alive. What now? I guess I'll raise it.

Well according to roe versus wade that right is superseded by a right to life when the baby is able to live outside the womb with assistance.

people who defend abortion make me sick. I laugh at the idea they are going to hell. Aborting for minorities is acceptable though.

It'll be retarded. Premature and obese births are more of an indicator of poor mental capacity than genetics.

No one defends abortion you fucking idiot.

People are either pro-birth or pro-choice

pro-birthers only care about the kid being born, and then proceed to not give a shit about how awful its upbringing will be,

pro-choicers believe that women have the right to chose what happens to their body

Women should have the right to have their full term child euthenized at birth if they so choose.

Woke at birth

Attached: 2D721194-AFB9-48AE-9A98-AF877D8E558E.png (898x790, 279K)

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they tool will understand that if that baby was a libtard they would just see the wall behind his head when looking at it while holding it.

premature babies become manlets and with that comes a lower IQ. It's dysgenic to let premature live and take the place of what could be a superiour late baby

>mfw a woman has an abortion of a female fetus thus taking away the rights of a woman

/thread

Sage for this disgusting filth thread

a good scientific logical line is the zygote
the second the mother's and father's sex cells combine and there's that flash of light and their DNA is recombined into brand new human DNA
that new DNA clearly indicates a new human life and should be afforded human rights
all pro abortion advocates arguments fall apart once you make that your line
aside from stormniggers who think black people aren't human or those who say we need it for population control
but those 2 arguments are a tiny tiny minority out of most abortion arguments
pretty much only encountered in this garbage pile we call Sup Forums

Bait? But both my brother and I were premature and are over 6 foot and are strong asf. We also both have college degrees. Mine is in radiology and he is a firefighter currently.

Defend what? Extrauterine viability is possible at 24 weeks. The neonates need surfactant replacement therapy and mechanical ventilation, but it's very much possible to survive. Shit, during my NICU rotation I saw 23 week old babies that gestational age wise were closer to 19, that survived--survived in spite of suffering two pneumos.

A FUCKING LEAF!

That baby is going to have severe mental problems as she grows up. She is going to be mentally retarded. Abortion would have been a bitter mercy.

Right to abortion is about self-determination of one's own body. It has nothing to do with whether a fetus is viable, a life, or a human being, nor with whether abortion is the killing of a fetus, life or human being.

It's about there being something inside a woman's body, and her right to remove that full-fledged, rights-wielding human being, causing its death.

I like this argument. That was always a weak point in the prolife argument, and it's where all the religious arguments start.

>no one defends abortion
>pro-choicers believe that women have the right to chose what happens to their body
sweet mental gymnastics
you know that defending women's """"right"""" to terminate human life is LITERALLY DEFENDING ABORTION RIGHT???
you stupid lummox

Being retarded isn't a problem as long as you place them in an appropriate environment. Even cats and dogs can come when food is called and find a warm place to sleep at night. The main problem is that in the modern world you either need social skills or intellectual capacity to do most jobs which means that NEETs and retards can't compete.

It isn't, actually. It's the woman's right to remove the thing from her body. If it can pay to have itself removed in a non-damaging fashion? Good. If it is asked to leave and does so? Perfect. If it cannot be removed without destroying it? Then it's ok to destroy it.

Exactly like a home intruder.

Underrated

I work in healthcare. Anything prior to 23 weeks isn't considered viable in Alberta. Anything before 30 weeks usually has some serious health problems often including retardation.

Why do people care about abortion again?

Literally who gives a shit whether some thot wants to take a coat hanger to her unborn babby? How does that affect me at all?

>they are human!!!
niggers aren't human, fuck off with your christcuckery

No scientific logical arguments whatsoever, it's a purely ethical and practical one
It's better to let women abort their babies rather than having them abandon it in a trash can, raise it on their own with no money or an abusive piece of shit

They sell the little fellas to taco bell and then you eat them in your chalupas and enchiladas and such.

Yeah no, no payouts until four years of age.

For lack of a better phrade, you're forgetting God in this equation. Once the zygote is formed, a new life has been created, and your rights are nullified for theirs, or you're just a dirty fucking hypocrite defending your own shitty choices and lack of responsibility. There isn't any other argument, that is simply the truth.

agreed, i also feel the same about other human adults. Fuck it, they're not me

>Implying I eat Taco Bell like some pleb
Dont insult me like that.

except "it" is a living human being and you put him/her there so no they're not intruding and you don't have the right to kill him/her no matter how you word it
what's it like relying on emotions for your arguments BTW
you wouldn't happen to be a woman would you?

you're paying for it

Currently 12 weeks pregnant, mildly dehydrated from constant puking for the last two months. Pregnancy has been nothing but misery for me so far, but the idea that a woman would let a doctor tear apart the life living inside her because of money or "not being ready" or whatever is pure evil. Absolutely evil. I was sort of ambivalent about abortion before I got pregnant, but I'm in a holy contract with the baby inside me. My body will suffer, and I've had at least a dozen minor breakdowns because I'm so fucking sick and exhausted already. Any woman who has an abortion is Satanic.

Except niggers. They need to be having more.

Attached: 1452536990786.jpg (1600x1200, 101K)

you are dumb you are so dumb, like for real

>why do people care if people kill other people?
>who cares about right to life
gee idk

I don't care if ten billions fetuses die. I don't want my tax dollars supporting a single-mother and her spawn.

Attached: 1479973119849.jpg (1196x675, 469K)

I'm premature
>tfw 6'8" and 98/99 on ASVAB

You lack better words because your argument is so unintelligent.

To defend it, you'd have to prove that either god exists or that humans possess natural rights.

You'll fail to do either, because both are impossible to defend.

post feet

Nobody is asking about your stupid opinion bitch

>death is better than potentiality having a crappy childhood
>t. country where people sued their parents for not aborting them
if the penalty for killing your unborn children was death there would be a lot less problems

>you can make it grow outside of womb = it's a fully-formed adult
Rightard logic.

Incorrect. You have the right to self-determination. Even if you put something inside your body. Get a piercing? You can remove it. Shove a dildo up your ass? You can remove it. Grow a tumor in your lung? You can remove it. Have a painful tooth? You can remove it. It's a foreign object in your body, and you have every right to remove it under any circumstances. What the object is and how it got there are totally irrelevant.

So you agree that guns should be banned to protect the right to life of innocent school children?

post tits and timestamp

I was nauseous for the entire 9 months, I could never throw up. Just stayed nauseous. It was a tough pregnancy but it was so worth it, Congrats!
Agree about the niggers too.

You're not supposed to have a abortion that late tho.... it’s supposed to be as early as you can. I get what you're saying but you gotta admit that you built a strawman here.

notice how you refuse to acknowledge the part where "it" is a human being
cuz that's where your pathetic argument falls apart woman

how about I just let you think about how stupid that question is and give you a chance to withdraw it before I answer

So women don't have the right to kill a life inside their body, then, thanks for agreeing with me.

If the parents have enough money to pay for this child themselves for it's whole life I have no problem with it.

I'm married.

Just fucking expose it, I would sue the doctors if they tried to save my baby that was obviously a genetic disaster. People know nothing about eugenics, fucking morons.

yeah well that's the rules
the tits thing not the feet
you're not a woman until proven otherwise

If you are so concerned about an unborns person right to life something tells me you would be even more concerned about a childs right to life so I assume you do support banning guns

Show bobs bitch lasagna.

alright then.
I gave you a chance
you realize killing people is illegal right?

6'1 medical student. 4 weeks premature and 8lbs 9oz at birth. Feels good, man.

You realize that people who have 'crappy childhoods' as you so eloquently downphrase it tend to make pretty unproductive and uncooperative citizens on the long run ?
If people were okay with more crime, more taxes to fund the penal system and welfare, then sure, you could get rid of abortion, but it turns out women still won't be okay with carrying the spawn of an unattractive dude on a deep instinctive level, and while some will accept their fate, others will go the clandestine way and risk losing their lives in the process. Like most of the anti-abortion crowd you've casually omitted the historical/sociological aspects, and simply spit back overused bullett points...
Mutts were a mistake

A clump of cells is not a person

>I support children's right to freedom
>so I would remove their freedom's
You're bad at this

>doctor ordered this to happen

imagine having a brainlet tell you how to have your kid

sad

>early birth
>genetic disaster
man you're stupid

Fuck you are one triggered roastie

this isn't a normal case. plus, abortion at any time is okay b/c overpopulation. or divert spending into the space industry so we can colonise other planets. then we can stop abortion :)

Attached: 1519931617643.jpg (500x706, 372K)

>hey honey.. Uhm.. I tried to murder you a while back

post wedding ring.

that's not an argument. in fact, if you had one, you would have used it.

It isn't a human being. It doesn't have the rights of a human being.

Does education hurt your feelings ?

>asvab
Congrats, you’re the most qualified retard in the special Olympics

with your hand wearing it, of course. only non-degenerate way to verify, otherwise you're full of shit.

Attached: 1520371036970.jpg (1944x2592, 903K)

Nah, sterilize everyone and make them pass a competency and financial test to breed. World will become middle to upper class in just a few generations and save the future of our planet for those that deserve it.

Nah, cunt, I come here to laugh and sharpen my teeth. Toothpaste up there provided the former, and my teeth are already pretty sharp. I don't need to convince whores they're going to hell for it to be true

youre confused you asked me if I support banning guns because you stupidly believe that that's related to abortion
my answer is no I support murder being illegal
and a living human being is a person
not a random clump of cells
just stop you're embarrassing yourself
go back to roddit you dumb cunt

>You were an unplanned pregnancy.
If you've heard this line then your mother tried to murder you.

I've understood what hapoened. Post modernism allows these people to tell you that basic definitions of things are wrong because it's inconvenient to their narrative. You can't convince these people because they're genuinely too proud to admit that a unique strand of DNA is, in fact, a brand new life form regardless of how small it is.

Proves that they are developed enough to survive, and grow, thereby getting rid of the it is just a mass, and not a human argument. Also kills that third trimester is not direct murder narrative. It is all murder, but then leftism does not want any absolutes, unless it is their absolutes to gain more power.

Well?

Attached: 1501678392056.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Jesus the white mans medicine is amazing.