Overlord vol 12

Since it heated the bamplimit, i suggest you reading this first pastebin.com/M2MdnEcr.
Isn't Overlord a truly great?

yeah!
I really like how the author isnt afraid of the use of shock scenes, hehe!
Also, it's perfectly normal and expected that survivors of the female sex become breeding sows for the demihuman army.
Demiurge, truly a genius.

BEST GIRL!!!!!!!

>How could human males even compete?

i loled at this part
cant stop thinking pol wrote this

This chin is pure tumblr, makes her look male.

>chin
>not fluffy sun in legs
are u ok-yay?

What's the best order to go in, in terms of anime, manga, and ln?

Chin is hideous, bush is just fine.

>Anime
>LN from the start, following wiki timeline with all side-stories and Drama CD
>Manga
>Debilitating wait

Watch anime just to get through first 4-5 volumes of LN and then start reading.
However this art in books is just wonderful and MUCH higher quelity than the animation/manga

Thanks!

>watch anime just to get through first 4-5 volumes of LN
You are trash, I have no other words for you.

>not liking bush
>not liking the rare golden fleece
I respectfully suggest you try and gain a new perspective on it, it's great
It's fine if you can't but you're missing out

Watch the anime if you want to get a taste. If you like it, at all, please start reading the LN from the beginning, you owe it to yourself.

Even in animation first 4 series are so lamely boring i just skipped 2,3,4

>Ainz sends Mare as an envoy to the Elven Kingdom
>Ainz: you should try to make some female friends or a girlfriend, I don't mind if you come back with some kids haha
What happens then?

Mare returns as a head of new-established clan and gives advises to Albedo

Diligent execution of orders.

The entire kingdom gets pregnant with his seed. Even the males.

What are you, some fragile fan who cant withstand the truth?
We could compose an entire CHAPTER of those LN pages with char descriptions, why i had to watch this in animation?

>doesn't watch the anime
>doesn't read first 5 volumes
>filename
>We
You need to go back.

>typical paladin
She is a squire, she doesn't even have proper armor. She will probably die from a stray arrow to the chest or something.

>>クレマンさんは年齢が20代半ば過
CLEM IS CAKE

>loyal to ainz, god of death and undeath
>die
Not all this bad, she will just get enhanced.

Frost arrows and silence plz.

could i remind you that she is the daughter of one of the NINE COLORS the HEROES of damn COUNTRY
and yet we don't know anything of her mother

We know she tried to beat the archery out of her with a sword, literally.
Probably another cromantie genetic throwback similar to Remedumb.

There's that group ritual magic where you combine and cast higher level spells.
That would be a pretty big threat if used correctly.

Yeah, if humies manage 7th tier - what other, magically gifted, races would be capable of?

>wannabe jan
You're just as bad as him.

>meet ain-sama
>get EXXTRRA THICCC bow
>all the chakras open wide
>5 dragons slained with one arrow
>demons run in fear from the wooden rain
>even Albedo whants to breed this little pimp now
>her mother was m00t

are you retard?
humans are good t magic exactly cause they are weak.

Does anyone have her copypasta?

>そんなこんな、な可愛い女性キャラ。皆さんが気に入ってくれると嬉しいです。可愛いよね、クレマンさん。でも、まさか彼女がアインズに惚れるとか思っていた人はいないですよね? 安西先生……ハーレム展開をやってみたいです。
>Such a pretty female character. I hope everyone will like it . It's cute, ne, Clement. But there is not anyone who thought that she would fall in love with Einz ? Anzai sensei ... I'd like to do harem expansion .
SHE'S COMING BACK
someday;_;

>Imagine Lupus on her hands and knees, a nervous look on her face as she sees the giant dick about to impale her. Despite the fear that it's too big for her, her wolf instincts to be bred keep her frozen in place as her vagina secretes copious amounts of lubrication so she can accept the cock. Her eyes will go wide and her glistening lips will flare outwards to engulf the head of the penis pushing into her. A soft cry will escape her lips as it sinks further into her depths, her body demanding she accept all of it. Once its fully inside her, stretching her, she'll feel the powerful thrusting in and out, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. When she feels the knot start to swell there will be a moment of panic when she tries to escape. At that time you must grab her hips and hold your dick as deep as possible inside her, leaning forward to nip at her neck with your teeth to force her instincts and obedience until your knot has swollen to full size. At that point you will be locked inside her and it will ensure she can do nothing but accept your seed. The tight seal from her being stretched and filled will make sure that not a single drop escapes from her super heated vagina, and you will see her reach down and rub her lower belly with one hand as she's amazed at the pleasure she's experiencing by having her womb filled with thick hot semen, her vagina going into spasms of pleasure as it milks you dry.

>Seraphim lands in NW
>Carefully uncover all Ainz plots while only disclosing existence of spies to Nazarick
>Ainz is going batshit crazy from all the security and intelligence networks alerts without any substance behind them
>Make a political appearance and immediately condemn Jaldabaoth
>Before SKAOG could react - Demiurge's Happy Far is raided and he is captured
>A Grand Event takes place in Re-Estize, where Demiurge first sowed death and terror
>Ainz, Momon and Remedios are invited
>Demiurge is dragged through the main city street in chains, covered in tattered clothes and woulds, barely 2% HP left
>Seraphim leader presents Ainz with a dagger
>"We were actually a bunch of hacks back in Yggdrasil, this weapon has data deletion enchantment, similar to Longinus Spear"
>"You've suffered much at the hands of Jaldabaoth, you should have the honor of ridding the world of him"
>"...Surely there i..."
>"Kill him. whispering - That's not the only dagger we have."

Thanks bro

Post citation faggot.
Where's that from? WN?

Author notes

it's spoken all across the early volumes.

From which volume?
>all across
Then post proof.
You're lying: never does it say human magic is superior.
They only gain job classes faster, that's all.

his blog.

WHAT DATE?

>his blog.
You do know this means jack shit right? There's stuff all the way back to 2011.

Reminder

クレマンさん。
アインズさんが母親以外で、胸を触った2番目の相手。えろい格好の人。so-binさんの凄さがヒシヒシと感じますね! 
でも最後は……グロ描写は避ける方針で。あ、下からも漏らしてるとは思いますけど、その辺の描写もカット。死因はさばおりだろうけど、その前に酸欠になって意識無かったでしょうからそんなに苦しくないんじゃかな? アインズが適度に手を抜いてなければ。
そんなこんな、な可愛い女性キャラ。皆さんが気に入ってくれると嬉しいです。可愛いよね、クレマンさん。でも、まさか彼女がアインズに惚れるとか思っていた人はいないですよね? 安西先生……ハーレム展開をやってみたいです。
最後に超極秘情報を公開しておきます。実はここだけの話ですけど、クレマンさんは年齢が20代半ば過ぎ。でも結構若作り。

Here's the whole thing, just CTRL+F it

"Now about Clementine ——"
Saying the name of the woman’s missing corpse, Ainz made a face as if he’d bitten a bug.
Because of Ainz’ mistake, this woman who learned much precious information had probably been revived. The disquieting sensation that she was probably disseminating her information was slowly accumulating.

>these eyebrows
You'll never leave me sad

No one would give a fuck at this point and if they were he would just use pandora.

Reminder.

Wait a second...

>クレマンさん。
>アインズさんが母親以外で、胸を触った2番目の相手。えろい格好の人。so-binさんの凄さがヒシヒシと感じますね! 
>でも最後は……グロ描写は避ける方針で。あ、下からも漏らしてるとは思いますけど、その辺の描写もカット。死因はさばおりだろうけど、その前に酸欠になって意識無かったでしょうからそんなに苦しくないんじゃかな? アインズが適度に手を抜いてなければ。
>そんなこんな、な可愛い女性キャラ。皆さんが気に入ってくれると嬉しいです。可愛いよね、クレマンさん。でも、まさか彼女がアインズに惚れるとか思っていた人はいないですよね? 安西先生……ハーレム展開をやってみたいです。
>最後に超極秘情報を公開しておきます。実はここだけの話ですけど、クレマンさんは年齢が20代半ば過ぎ。でも結構若作り。

Take this with a pinch of salt:

Clemen-san

The second person other than his mother who Ainz has clasped to his chest. A lewd-looking person.
I can keenly feel how amazing so-bin-san is through her!
As for her death... I tried to avoid writing it too gorily. I thought of having her pee herself, but decided to cut that part oiut. Before she died of a broken spine, she would probably have passed out from a lack of oxygen first and so it would not have been so torturous, don't you think? Ainz let go when it was right too.
In any case, she was quite a cute female character. I'd be glad if everyone liked her. You're cute, Clemen-san. Is there someone out there who actually thinks she fell in love with Ainz? ...I'd like to see harem-like developments myself.
Finally, I'll release some top secret information here. This is a story which should remain here, but Clemen-san is in the later half of her 20s. Still, she's quite young.

So where's her master?

>A lewd-looking person.
No shit.
>I tried to avoid writing it too gorily.
>remain_skeptical.jpg
>but Clemen-san is in the later half of her 20s
BEST GIRL CONFIRMED FOR CAKE

Much appreciated user!
Have some clem booty

I think I already accepted her death
Rereading the first volumes helped me. Fuck humans, praise Ainz.

>Fuck humans
You lost mate?

Go blog somewhere else, Doppel-san.

Humans deserve nothing but death. We should bow our heads and be grateful to be slaughtered by someone as great as Ainz.

That's not what I meant.

She's just the living example of how shitty HK is that it cannot even persuade a child of the holy order's superiority

Then I'm indeed lost. What were you trying to say?

>Is there someone out there who actually thinks she fell in love with Ainz? ...I'd like to see harem-like developments myself.
Wut? either this makes no sense or this is some shakespeare level subtlety.

Why does this pick looks so fucking lewd?
It's New Game, right? I should probably watch this show.

Christ. Fuck off and go back to where you came from. Cancerous ESLfaggot.

>later half of her 20s
She would be best girl if it weren't for Neia. Daaaamn.

>Why does this pick looks so fucking lewd?
>Ears come of the lower jaw
>Head so big that brain it houses probably need mouth three times as large to consume enough calories
>If not for those hugeass eyes, which probably take 2/3 of space inside the skull
>They can cut costs on artificial lights in the office. I bet she can see with starlight alone just fine.
>She shouldn't be able to move her eyes at all like tarsiers
>How in the world does she get necessary airflow intake with that dot for a nose?
>Her lungs create 10atm pressure or something?
>Stuff from her desk like documents or keyboard would stick to her face on inhale then
>Her microscopic nostrils can get stuffed with random shit when she sleeps and suffocate her
>Does she put on a hockey mask before going bed to avoid that?
>Are there rotating compressors installed inside instead of bellows-lungs?
>Do they augment themselves for so many generations that their appearance changed to accommodate body upgrades?
>She looks so inhuman that you start to wonder if monstrosities like her took over Earth
>Look at the healthy-proportioned human skull at the background: fucking savages probably made souvenirs for their workplace out of humans they killed during conquest
>Humans who survived genocide are probably all enslaved
>Because slave labor is the only way you can get shit done when you have those barbie-sized hands
>She can probably strike keyboard with a fist and hit 1.5 buttons as a result
>She would also need slaves so they can help her eat 100k callories a day her brain and implants require
>It would take her all day to eat this literal mountain of food on her own
>Maybe she just drinks gasoline, raw oil or plugs her metal hair into an outlet at night

You just like em tiny hands and big heads you pedo.

did you just wrote that

Have to say that anyone less 1,5 meters heigh in Overlord is lewd at maximum

It's not pedo if the girls aren't real

>just
No
>wrote that
Yes.
Yeah, you've got confidence issues and fear not to satisfy a bigger female, I feel you.
Or you're just a manlet.

What about Ainz then

Why does the hoodie work so well for Ainz? You could put him on a catwalk, he would be he overlord of /fa/shion.

Because Ainz goes well with everything. You could put a cute dress, and he would still look dope.

Because hoodies, caps and hats work great on anyone bald after you see person without them even once.

>half of the maids are short
>Blue roses mage
>this new steward
Guess they are just good, no? Never thought of pimps in such way but thats qt interesting

He would go well with some platform shoes

>Maids
Lupu, Yuri, Narberal and Solution aren't short though.
Homunculi meidos are probably made that way to cater to creator's manlet instincts too.
>Blue Rose Mage
Is a lolibaba, she's straight out loli: flat as board. huge had, tiny hands, tight fit etc.
>new steward
Is not short though, she's normal for her age.

Upgrade yourself.

I like when Ainz wear a suit. Makes him look cooler than when he is in robes

>PA
>Not Hugo Boss
One job.

Look so weird when Demi is grabbing Sebas. Is like molesting him

His hand is on the side of his knee, get your mind out of the gutter.

>A japanese that can never drink sake anymore
What's the point