Guys, We lost

Sometimes I see some degenerate right wing shit and think

"How the fuck did we stray so far from god"

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-160621.png (1440x2560, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/article172286812.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as bad as the UK atleast.

I have to laugh or I will cry. I so desperately want it all to burn.

I dunno user that looks pretty fucked but hey we must stick together and purge this filth

Attached: 1520177410802s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

I think the worst part is that I had to see this with my own two eyes. I screenshotted this so you all knew this exists and can better prepare yourselves for this level of faggotry in the future

t-this is satire, right?
Right?

fucking kill me. this is so disgusting.

Some fat ass communist larping as le edgy nazi, then being a faggot to make us look bad.
Its paper thin and clear as day, but youre a fat retard yourself so..

What the fuck is wrong with you americans

What a great portray of diversity and gender fluism.

God is dead

>old pictures and wallpaper
Living with parents no doubt

>Guys, We lost.

Obvious leftist false flagging to demoralize opposition.

I'll happily take that fag over any of your fat SJW gender fluid pussies, because at least he's trying to do the right thing - you people actually cucked and thought you ARE doing the right thing.

What else you got.

The rest of his profile is le epic gegistani shit and the like. Sorry mate

The dude is probably just scared that under communism his ass will become public property.

I mean considering the quality of goods in communist countries is questionable I could understand his concern xD

Fucking americucks.

I can't wait to leave this shit hole. It is literally everything wrong w/ life as we know it.

Itt: MUH FALSE FLAG

>le false flag meme
see

Just a small question. How exactly is he right wing?

Attached: brainlet grug 0.png (800x450, 124K)

>no dakimakuras or anime figurines

Is he even trying?

Attached: 32078ad1.jpg (1920x1440, 382K)

Fuck man. Maybe cuz he has a gun and is wearing black? I wouldn't want this fatass in my militia desu

It's weird how you see so much of that here, huh?

He looks like a commie with the red beret and all.

Attached: 56% el presidente.jpg (620x387, 43K)

These guys are wearing black and have guns. Are they right wing too?
kansascity.com/news/local/article172286812.html

Attached: armed antifa Kansas city.jpg (768x479, 83K)

"traps aren't gay, right goys?"

Yes that is me in the picture, yeah I'm rightwinger less hu white ethnostate and more recreational tactical nukes. Yeah I'm a fat degenerate I don't expect to put myself a high ground. Also yeah I wish I had a dakimakura but I gotta pay bills. Degenerate but I work and pay my taxes.
Love ya Sup Forums keep up the good work.

Who would "larp" as a fat degenerate on the internet? What is your life?

that boi thicc

At least he has good trigger discipline

>standard borderlands poster on a wall
You're a real deal, carry on.

Did your dad touch you tubby?

God's Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

>21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,

25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;

27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Gas Kekistanis race war now

Nah my dad was crazy and dead old age kinda tragic but its whatever.

I imagine it has a lot to do with an open platform allowing any of the 7 billion people on this planet to have a voice. tends to allow the crazies to show up under any flag

Attached: 1519104767082.jpg (384x313, 23K)

Thank you I get triggered by poor trigger discipline.

basically this, no nazi would ware all black with a red barett, thats commie gear right there.

>21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

I work fast food and retail I kill myself working overtime, pay my bills and hate the modern left. I ain't going on here to say I'm above degeneracy I self loathe but it's a part of me.

commies are lefties user. like all inbreds are.

Majority of humans are the same, its the choices we make with the options we have that make us different...........................

Militarily speaking they have nicer looking gear then again it tends to be reliable. Pinochet is still my favorite dictator but I love the gear.

Being thick isn't bad I'm cutting back on the carbs hopefully I can lose weight and become twink like.

Gay and gay.

>red beret
nope. this is an antifaggot. the text isn't from facebook, some dumb nigger shopped it in.

That's why I don't label myself. I'm not being grouped in with that subhuman trash.

that gingers got a nice arse.

>tfw I have that same survival knife
feelsbadman

hes probably from leftypol

I'm pretty sure I've seen the left one posted before under commies pretenses.

Nope that's me.

Attached: JPEG_20180301_084654.jpg (3456x4608, 2.63M)

Looks like a ANTIFA trisexual faggot.

gys

>tfw I have that very same schoolgirl outfit

Attached: fuckyouop.gif (200x198, 434K)

Probably not the same exact one the levels of my degeneracy go further then you think.
Not a Cuck but well into some shit.

Either stop being a fat mentally ill faggot or at least be an attractive nonfat mentally ill faggot.

>your average Sup Forums user

Harder then it sounds. But lost 5lbs 95lbs to go give me 6 months low carbs and slight soyboy diet and we will see where this goes.

la creatura

Attached: 1510399968937.jpg (1615x1883, 720K)

you're right I just looked - my dress is plaid and the socks don't have stripes.

I just noticed, why did he paint his legs white?

>Borderlands 1
rather based

>UK
Why you aren't a nuclear wasteland?

My legs are really really light because I almost never wear shorts. But my arms are almost dark enough to get me confused for a Hispanic person. but yeah Amazon enables me a lot.

Attached: okhand.gif (500x600, 719K)

That's a fatass commie LARPing. Look at that pudgy sack of shit - no fucking way he's right wing.

Those faggots can never wear tactical gear properly. No shemagh, beret, or even proper bdus. Rich kids with mommy and daddies cummie money can't even wear military clothing properly.

Red beret
obvious communist/antifa type soygoy

Probably not the fag but I'll try. This shit is happening because you fucked up your dopamine and testosterones levels. Start there.

shills? In this year? Idiots don't even know it's 2018.

Also the whole antifa is comprised of literally only this desu

Nope recreational tactical nukes my dude. That's me I ain't a commie, and its all true its no false flag.

Nope its true I'm right wing I'm the one in the picture because I bought that shit on Amazon and personally bough the beret at a local dfw army surplus store. Its all true don't worry degenerate but fuck the antifa types they can't even larp properly.

Attached: Ewwww.jpg (1200x660, 429K)

Yeah I have a lot of issues maybe recreational blow might help.

Even Hitler had faggots he had to eventually purge. It's no different now.

I hate gays

Not a commie nor a soyboy to pudgy for that look. Fucking cia niggers want to take me down.

Having a hard ideology doesn't mean you're a hard man, especially now since most of us are living in good times

leftist larping as a right winger in an attempt to create a strawman*

Nope leaf I'm on the right fuck antifa and their cucked parents.

Attached: P_20180312_104154_vHDR_Auto.jpg (3088x5488, 3.39M)

No self respecting antifa would wear old school webbing, use proper trigger discipline, or have a nuclear fallout sign in front of their bedroom door.

This is a commie fag larp.

You can't be a revolutionary if you are fat. Unless you already won. Then you are allowed to.

>right wing
>red beret

Yeah I'm a capitalist, I'm fat, but hey at least I'm not vegan Isis.

>beret
>rightwing
hah

That's all normie shit, though. The fact that the guy your larping as also describes himself as a "right wing """revolutionary"""" gives away that he's not really right wing at all, as glorifying "revolution" is purely a left-wing sentiment. Conservatism and fascism are always reactionary or counter-revolutionary movements, and we go with black and not red.

Where is the safety?

BRAAAP

Right wing revolutionary? Red beret? Seems like someone found out what inspect element is

My finger is above the safety do you need help M8?

HAHAHAHA

Just noticed something. In true commie form, the fat fuck has the rifle, the guy behind him has none, but carries the ammo.

Who's we anyway? Muttipolitics are like a fiction novel to me and when I take a look outside nothing like that even exist here.

link profile?

Hey in my defense I'm wearing red beret because my black beret hasn't come in yet I'm kinda a /k/ fag.

>Diesel
>Borderlands
You are alright soumi.

Absolutely. Let's see it. I will even show you my rifle.

An almost good post from an an-cap flag, I'm surprised

no fucking way

Yep that's me.

timestamp now
this will be an ebin thread

Attached: 1518304475994.jpg (320x422, 22K)

Alright ill link you to my facebook.
Most of my larping shit is airsoft.
Still haven't had the time to buy my own gun yet. Looking for something home defense mostly.