(((they))) made a video about AMD

and (((intel))) is pushing it

youtube.com/watch?v=pgYhOwikuGQ

Attached: pure-coincidence.png (960x1198, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5OO3eCv5w
linkedin.com/company/cts-labs
cts-labs.com/contact
amdflaws.com/disclaimer.html
wired.com/story/amd-backdoor-cts-labs-backlash/
freepik.com/premium-vector/cyber-security-initial-letter-s-logo-design_1418572.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((they))) fucked AMD pretty bad back in the days
now (((they))) do it again

Attached: goyim-know.jpg (1336x750, 169K)

AMD is garbage. I bought a Ryzen and it fried 2 motherboards. Performance was mediocre at best while it ran.

>tfw just bought a new PC with an AMD Ryzen 3 1300X CPU + GeForce GTX 1030

It's my first AMD CPU after being an Intelgoy for so long and I'm really loving its performance for that price. Plus it overclocks beautifully. Performs better than stuff that's supposed to be more powerful than this on paper.

Must be because I'm not getting spied on by jews. Would recommend the Ryzen CPUs bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5OO3eCv5w

Attached: 1385236285385.png (1600x1049, 296K)

(((you))) are right

when AMD is gone we can finally enjoy the monopoly of truly great CPUs

Attached: 1505600972603.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>AMD is garbage.
yes goy buy more intel
>I bought a Ryzen and it fried 2 motherboards.
you know this doesnt actually make any sense right?
you probably fucked it up yourself and dont even realize it

Attached: 1385855506282.jpg (501x576, 71K)

What the actual fuck. So cnet, vice news, gizmodo, etc all start reporting about how this israeli company discovered these flaws and they use this shitty video to put forth their claims?

Now from a video editing point of view using green screens and stock footage might make some sense for aesthetics....but still it feels very disingenuous and quite convenient given the Intel shitstorm. What I suspect more is the "tech media" outlets reporting on this.

Attached: 1511247731140.png (1228x1502, 944K)

>Must be because I'm not getting spied on by jews
If only I didn't install Windows 10 like a pleb I would probably feel the same.
I had Linux with my old computer and never randomly stopped and freezed or started using 100% of the resources.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kikes seem to be losing on every single front lately. Their propaganda is worthless and their tactics are stale.

Attached: 1499779027466.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

linkedin.com/company/cts-labs
3 employees
0 job openings

cts-labs.com/contact
No street address

looks like this company was made to shit on AMD

Attached: 1505602060017.png (299x288, 42K)

>have amd processor
>was dirt cheap compared to intel equivalent
>runs amazing, no complaints
wew

anti semitism is so unprofessional

Attached: 1519986078052.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Does anyone think this was a preemptive move and something else is going to come out soon surrounding (((intel))) which will make their stocks plummet and sales cease?

It feels like they're preemptively doing damage control right now for somethign that has yet to be seen.

They aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 1443574388031.jpg (486x810, 166K)

It might not be Intel-related, just (((them))) doing business the way (((they))) know best. It could be a stunt to hurt AMD stocks so that this "security firm" can profit big when the new AMD Ryzen CPUs hit.

Thing is, these "flaws" do exist, but one requires a very specific kind of custom BIOS flash and the other three exploits, which would grant the attackers administrator privileges, require that the attackers have administrator privileges to begin with. The only way these flaws can be abused is if you give the attackers physical access and admin privileges to your computer (making the flaws entirely redundant).

I think more than anything, Intel is contracted by GITDN to install hardware backdoors. AMD must not have these same "controlled" security flaws so they are true competitors. This is literally a hit piece on the most worthy competition in the market. The timing maybe relevant, as you pointed out. I wonder if AMD is going into the mobile market or something? that would put a constraint on their civilian tracking

oy vey

AMD STRONK
8320E old timer reporting in, still haven't had a chance or reason to jump to Ryzen yet. Been with AMD since the Athlon XP 2400+ days

that CTS/Viceroy and Cnet collusion, I won't ever fucking forget this shit.

THIS MAKES ME HATE JEWS SO MUCH MORE DAMNIT
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS DOING THIS SHIT

yes. FX series is the last processor before PSP implementation. you need to hold on into that.

Dis GamerGate 2.0 lads!

What are we gonna call it this time?

>fuck up your Jew processor because of Mossad backdoor requirements
>ignore industry standards on notifications, create a front company, and hire actors to essentially libel the electronic freedom fighting pajeets at AMD
What a disgusting display of Jewishness. They deserved every single typhus related death that occurred in the camps despite the noble German's efforts to save their worthless kike asses.

amdflaws.com/disclaimer.html

>The report and all statements contained herein are opinions of CTS and are not statements of fact.
>Although we have a good faith belief in our analysis and believe it to be objective and unbiased, you are advised that we may have, either directly or indirectly, an economic interest in the performance of the securities of the companies whose products are the subject of our reports.

It's pretty blatant.

I don't even care anymore

Attached: pentaa.gif (400x300, 3M)

dont post this image anywhere, it's so irrelevant and makes you all look retarded before you can even drop the redpill

Intel is a scumbag corporation, basically they should pay you to use their rooted hardware, but its still better than AMD, sucks but true

I added Intel to my boycott a couple of years ago. AMD sucks for Linux gaming, but it's worth it to fuck them.

wired.com/story/amd-backdoor-cts-labs-backlash/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 8.36.10 PM.png (603x493, 142K)

Intel is a faggy company but the uncomfortable truth is that their products are better

>implying intel cares about some gaymer computers

>Buying inferior technology just to spite the Jews

Yeah, nah. I'll stick with Intel because they're objectively better in every imaginable way. I could care less who's making the chips. Your tax dollars go to Israel anyway so you're not really accomplishing anything.

You have absolutely no idea of hard intel is peeing and shitting in their own pants right now.

Threadpripper is ripping them a new 3rd and 4th ass hole.

Attached: 130131db094a.jpg (998x744, 77K)

you dropped your paranthesis, rabbi

haha burn intel

>(((Andy Greenberg)))
OY VEY, WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED

here ya go

Attached: foundercts.png (642x238, 113K)

performance is no longer at issue. The only thing that matters is whether it has NSA backdoors built in it or not.

lol retard, the CPU didnt fry your motherboard, you did it all on your own faggot.

Attached: 40f1775a185d52ce672bd297f4184a58d897ad11c4e12f1366b7e9288e6f12c2.jpg (688x456, 43K)

This entire thing does reek as someone who owns two intel computers. The standard thing to do when you find a vulnerability is to disclose to the vendor and give them 90 days to try and patch it and then disclose to the public. These guys blew right past that and gave them 24 hours notice. Pretty shitty thing to do if you ask me, honestly almost black hat level.

>performance is no longer at issue
Performance is a massive issue. AMD is destroying them in the server/workstation market.

No doubt hired by Intel to try and even the playing field since their vulnerabilities were discovered. Israel devotes itself to finding weaknesses and exploiting the US communications networks. Of course they're aware of certain weaknesses. But they weren't going to go public with them until they got a nice check from Intel.

Not gonna lie former AMD supporter here, it's hilarious watching them crash and burn but seriously we can't let those goys have any market share.

Attached: Holy+i+didn+t+have+that+one+_27f4ea5616d2dbe9b98e1e04f0cfb675.png (200x200, 26K)

This just looks like Jews marketing. AMD makes a mistake so Intel wants to grab more customers.

>Like/dislike disabled.
>Comments disabled.
Shocker!

Attached: cianigger.jpg (992x558, 325K)

Intel are probably my least favorite tech company. they undercut Americans and hire a ton of poo in loos on h1-b visas. they run ads on twitch that depict competitive pc gamers as black dudes and asian females despite 99% of the people who play these games being asian and white males. I've only seen one commercial of theirs on twitch with a white person in it and it was a straight up soy boy.

Ryzen masterrace

Attached: DSC_0064.jpg (3840x2160, 2.41M)

CPU performance is irrelevant compared to GPU performance in just about everything. Get what works at the lowest price possible. This would be AMD.

And some random fucking logo they bought like yesterday. Terrible execution really... these might be the dumbest kikes ever.

freepik.com/premium-vector/cyber-security-initial-letter-s-logo-design_1418572.htm

Attached: AAMAAgQIAAkAAQAAAAAAAAtAAAAAJGM2ZmZiYzU0LTJlNjgtNDNiOS05NWVmLWRlNDAxYTVmNThmZg.bin.jpg (200x200, 9K)

you guys should send them nice emails letting them know of their mistakes:
[email protected]

Intel knows they're finished when Zen 2 comes out.

Attached: ctsisahugefraud.png (994x818, 645K)