Is it true?

Is it true?

Should it be true?

Don't let succubi drain your vital male energies

They can be replenished

True, but this is just a succubus trick. If you let your little sister drain your energies, you will have less interest and motivation to pursue girls normally for days afterward

>pursuing whores that consume your vital finances

user pls

Don't let sluts rob you of wizardhood.

Yes, independent sources agree.

I became one. Didn't gain magic powers. I am disappoint.

You just have to get on the next level. Once you have multiple girls competing to drain your energies so that you lose interest in the others, in some cases you can even drain their finances instead

I honestly think Japan is nearly the perfectly structured society, due to all the fascism. If you squint, their entire gender relations are almost perfectly symmetrical, it's just that so far the women don't have any money except when they are in charge of their husband's finances

Due to fascism, this effectively means that they do have money, in fact pretty much all of it, but they always have to bargain for it on a case by cases basis. Being truly independently wealthy, even if it's just a few million USD, means you don't have to ask anyone's permission to spend your own money.

No and yes

Having independently wealthy women and children would theoretically fracture the Japanese family, but just imagine if those ungrateful kids didn't even have a plausible moral reason to ask for any kind of allowance or financial assistance anymore, and in fact instead had to start thinking about how they are going to pay back their moral debts to their parents

In Japan, it's probably unheard of and undignified for a child to finance his parents' retirement, but in America it's pretty much a very grave sin if you fail to do so

Economically, this probably has something to do with why Japan has been doing nothing but struggle with deflation for decades, and their national debt is astronomical. Maybe instead of financing their parents' retirement, some of the ungrateful children could pay off some of their siblings' debts

The basic economic argument here is that Japan is a very cohesive society so they see very little risk in debt but a lot of risk in equities. But this is misguided, because with diversification, equities can be as safe as debt so long as you invest in your own country and trust your country to perform well on a standards of living basis

For example, instead of owing your parents money, or having the government borrow money and give it to you, wouldn't it be safer to pay cash up front for a stake in the performance of the entire Japanese economy? The performance looks terrible if you only look at stocks and nominal GDP numbers, but that only means that Japanese stocks are trading relatively cheap compared to what they might get to if more Japanese were interested in them

In fact, the entire American guidance about how to shift from mostly stocks to mostly bonds as you go from age 20 to retirement age may be completely inapplicable, or even inverted, in Japan's case

The difference is that in America, over several decades equities have done well, and not even the 2008 crash is comparable to Japan's huge and lasting equities bust. So both psychologically and on an economic level, the market situation is completely different between the two countries

As an unrelated argument, if Japan ever gets its robotics industry off the ground, I bet GDP growth could briefly skyrocket to easily 5% or more, which would certainly be quite a shock to equity valuations

This is independent of international competition - if Japan were somehow an unrivalled world leader in robotics, it would be more like 30% or more. I am a true believer in the potential economic effects of a singularity type scenario

wut

If you flip that argument around, you could say that if I am at all credible (which obviously I am not), the only way for Japanese nominal GDP growth to be continuously below 5% over the next decade or two is for a singularity scenario to be technically impossible, and there is empirical evidence over the past 5 years or so that this is not the case at all (especially in the DNN field)

Welcome to Sup Forums.

But really, my degree of credibility only affects the precise number I quoted, so the real value may be anywhere between 0 and 5 depending on how much of an idiot I am. The basic argument is still sound I think

Sorry, I was thinking about little sisters taking care of their brother's ejaculation and I had a thought about Japan's economy

There's nothing to be sorry about user

fukin japs man

No, but for moms it is.