Sekirei Kanojo no Inai 365-Hi no Koto chapter 4 raws

It's a Kazehana chapter.

Is that the end of the chapter, OP? If so, thanks; Kazehana is my favorite Sekirei! People focus on her boobs, but her butt is probably just as great.

Yeah that's it. Next chapter comes out in November.

Noted. Thanks again.

Wait, sekirei is still going?

Is that a spin-off? How did Sekirei end?

>Is that a spin-off?
Yes.
How did Sekirei end?
Poorly.

Translations when?

Chapter 1 is translated. I dumped it a couple of weeks ago in the same thread I dumped chapter 3 raws.

BEST GIRL EVER!

Sequel series, original series ended but the author couldn't really find success in anything else so she shamelessly brought Sekirei back.

Ended like shit really.

Sekirei battle ended, Musubi sacrificed herself or some shit, and the twin sekireis got impregnated with a bunch of children by that badass dude, meanwhile Minato hasn't laid his hand on any of his Pokemon

Not only did she shamelessly bring it back, but she brought it back after rushing it to a terrible ending because she was sick of it. Like how it was foreshadowed Akitsu would become Minato's Sekirei since like chapter 3, but instead of following through with it she stuck her with some shithead just to get it over with. Fuck this mangaka.

What's the deal with Musubi she's in the sky but can still see Minato masturbating?

i don't even remember what the chinese cartoon was about, just their powers

It was about a Pokémon battle royale.

Spin-off about pic related when?

Yeah, the author was very clearly suffering from fatigue and just wanted it to be over like two years before the manga ended.

>It's a Kazehana episode
Hooray

>meanwhile Minato hasn't laid his hand on any of his Pokemon

Eh at least he's pretty settled into the idea of having a harem. Like Tenchi Muyo, he'll get around to having dozens of kids eventually

It would be nice to get a wedding chapter eventually.