youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/wo09c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're supposed to prove it actually happened. Proving a negative is retarded

that's not how the burden of proof works

you ready for a tldr?

Prove to me it isnt

The alleged Holocaust[citation needed] (otherwise known as the Lolocaust) was the most ridiculous story ever made up until JEWS DID WTC. The ho£ocau$t is yet another scheme by the cunning Jews to spread their misery and evil as well as pile up gold, as unveiled by The Glorious President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The alleged Holocaust was the most hilarious thing that never happened. Some believe that the alleged "Holocaust" actually took place, and that the story goes something like this (this is what they actually believe):

The Jews had it coming for a long time for propagating a religion based on rape and pillaging. The wise Chancellor of Germany realised something had to be done so he sent the Jews together with some other parasites and leftards to Polish death camps. The prisoners then watched cinema and had access to free health care waiting for their death.

Some believe that, based on lack of substantial evidence, the alleged Holocaust never happened.

Fritz Haber, Jewish scientist and inventor of chemical warfare back in WW1, invented Zyklon B, a cyanide releasing compound used to kill the Jews, proving once and for all that the Jews did the alleged holocaust. To thank him Hitler stripped him of his job and kicked him out the country. Haber's son became an hero when the death camps were discovered with his father's dirty fingerprints all over them.

Most people know this (THE JEWS), but The Alleged Holocaust never really happened, and if it did than it would be quite fair to say Hitler can no longer be called an hero because there were still enough Jews alive to round up and create a country out of. The majority of Jews themselves are aware of this. However, after growing a liking of the special privileges accompanied by such a misbelief -- taking over a shithole sandpit that no one cares about -- they fell for their own lie.

Hitler's plan was to simply expel them out of Europe. The original plan was to ship the Jews for free to the United States or Madagascar (this is how Albert Einstein was able to emigrate to the US). Over 9,000 Jews suddenly appeared out of thin air in 1945 in what was back then known as Palestine and with the help of the UN they basically took over the land they'd settled in an had it changed to Israel. What with the war happening, Hitler had no other choice but to pack every single Jew onto trains and shipped off to internment camps for temporary evacuation.

prove it

Back to the Lollercaust... The main reason for death in the camps was a disease called Typhus (look it up on the Jew Wikipedia). It is well known that Typhus victims had to be cremated after their death to prevent the spread of the AIDS, since we were all out of Phoenix Down. The pool was closed by the way, hence the showers. What came out of those shower-heads was an insecticide called Zyklon B. One can assume that it was used in very small amounts and probably diluted with some other liquid.

So let me summarize what the Jews went through; Loaded onto trains, traveled to camps, deloused, went back onto the trains, and continued to be shipped off out of Europe. He made use of Jerry Seinfeld by making him work as Slave Labor to produce lolicon manga and Tootsie Rolls, but not mistreated, in fact he even was given free Red Bull and cigarettes, which he was kind enough to share with Cosmo Kramer since he didn't like niggers either. The epic legend of Seinfeld is sad, yes, but keep in mind that they were just children, and that they could have misinterpreted something they over heard the adults talking about, like when kids lie about being molested by Pedobear. Keep in mind that some adults, especially those from those who are of Eastern European culture like to joke around with children, even if the jokes are a bit mean.

Some of these "survivors" are nothing more than Jews seeking revenge on the fact that the Nazi party openly criticized their beliefs and the fact that they owned (and still own) all of the banks in Europe and all of the intewebs in the 30's through the 40's. Jews invented the Internet at least 100 years ago. In fact, if one does their research well, they'll see that plenty of Lollercaust Survivor stories have a very inconsistent continuity because of the presence of Sweeteva on the Internets. Here's your proof, you be the judge:only retards close their mind to this. Also, despite being the most documented event in modern history, all of the so-called documents were produced by Jews in their Jew-factories bankrolled by Jew-gold.

Actually, even if one accepts without question the mainstream narrative on the alleged Holocaust, Hitler and the Nazis killed around four times as many Slavs as Jews. When Nazis occupied Ukraine, they called the Slavs there "niggers", and forced entire villages to lie in pits where all of them were then shot to death. The reason why there aren't endless Hollywood films about the Nazi genocide against Slavs living in the Soviet Union is because Hollywood is controlled by Jews. And Jews are greedy bastards who don't like to share anything at all, especially genocide credentials. (Ie: if Jews weren't seen as "the main victims" of Nazi mass murder against civilian populations during WWII, they would have never been able to guilt-trip the world into getting their own free state.)

THREAD THEME.

There are so many lies and inconsistencies surrounding it that you'd have to be a genuine retard to believe it actually happened.

Attached: 1517989274793.png (800x812, 754K)

How to troll...
Say something stupid.
never come back, watch thread grow as people try to show how smart they are saying why Op is wrong.
Laugh.
Now, stop feeded the shills, please.

Attached: 1post.jpg (806x387, 81K)

i remember that someone poster some imgur link with over 100+ pages of all holocaust denials debunked, does anyone know that?

>jew die
>china die
>jew die uhhh hollywood efgects
>jew die important because i say so
>even if jew die iz tru schlomo uncle no diff to xiao uncle killet

No one in war time made and distinctions of people killed, only midern beainwashed hollywood industry propaganda distinguishes it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-23-17-09.png (720x1280, 808K)

Prove to me the holocaust is true.
you can't.

>talking to roommate about
>tell him that regardless of what happened there wasn't enough time to kill 6 million jews
>explain THE NUMBERS
>he says, "That doesn't account for all the Jews GUNNED DOWN ON THE STREETS."
>tell him there is no account or record of any such thing ever happening and point out that he just now made it up
>he just chuckles ignores me

Regardless of what happened I can't stand when people just go along with shit just because everyone else does.

Look at everything Jews promote, and then look at the Holocaust. It's like Hitler took ideas from Jews, and made them live in the world they wanted for us. Or you could say
>want
Why do you think Jews promote "free" shit? It's a classic merchant trick that we call Jew trickery.
>free train rides
>free housing
>free showers
>free free free
not to mention, they twist things.
We know what WE mean when we say "free stuff", somewhat of a hope it's top quality, off the shelf, name-brand, new, divine, no strings attached, no tricks; but turns out to be a holohoax camp full of free shit.
Whites, blacks, and asians are humans, Jews are not human, they are the ultimate evil. That's why blacks and asians get mad at us, because whites are "holding them back" from being gassed, but they don't know it, and we know full scale what the Jews are up to. Whites preserve things, mostly. We see the value of African cultures and Asian cultures, hence why some of us are excited about them existing.
When Jews have been "Jewed" by non-Jews stories like
>they carried the murdered innocent, child corpses after the gas showers to the mass graves without a flinch or a stone!
into
>the Nazis were so kind, they even carried us after every shower, taking great care and thought about our people, to not hurt a single person!
That's a Jew trick.

Can someone recommend a masturbation machine from amazon? i want to kms

If you look around, you'll see that every non-Jewish person is entrapped into a world-wide holocaust, run by the Jew.
>"here sir, let me carry your bags for you!"
Is Jew trick, the equivalent story told by Jews when they are not in control is
>"they took our bags at the camps! who knows what these African chimps did with my precious JEWels!"
Not even an inch of courtesy the Jews themselves demand each and every second. Instead, the story should be:
>"to prevent inmates from stealing from each other, causing rapes, murders, etc, the Nazi's stored the inmates belongings into a secured room"
Now look at how Jews run their modern prisons, what is it? It's the same fucking thing.
Whites never did this, it's a Jew trick.

You're a typical brainlet who honestly thinks the official story is that 6 million jews were killed in gas chambers when that is only a small portion of the jews who died in the camps from starvation and disease which in turn is only a small portion of the jews that died from widespread persecution by Nazi Germany including yes, the SS just going from village to village rounding up every jew and gunning them down.

Source: imgur.com/a/725A7

then why have 30+ revisionist books been written?

Attached: 1520812891176.jpg (431x427, 137K)

>so many lies
>posting the same 3 or 4 liars over and over and over again
:^)

Now look at this.
Before Jews took control, every race on earth took care of their elderly, disabled, and their children, wholeheartedly, and without flinching.
Now listen to this Jew story:
>"they separated the elderly, children, and unabled from the abled workers"
Jew trick. That's a Jewish thing.
Why?
Because in today's world, we have
>schools, daycare to separate the children from the family
>nursing homes to separate the elderly from the family
>abortion to separate the disabled from the family
This is a Jew thing, they seperate non-Jewish families. But which sounds "worse"? Because Jews do.

thanks for spreading my little blog.
you should check out the second work in progress of mine: imgur.com/a/wo09c

>revisionist

You mean actual history ;)

Why would (((you)))) make something that can be easily disproved by one pic related on Sup Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 3.54.35 PM.png (2724x734, 399K)

Right, and you cannot expect Jews to come out and say "It was all a lie! It was a trick!" Because that would mean the secured death to Israel and the murder of every single Jew on earth. Who does that? Who lies like that to normal people for generations? For WHAT? I hope it was ALL worth it, because the swamp will one day drain, and no Jew will ever remain.

Or well, no one will trust a Jew ever again, and that's their biggest enemy.

>easily disproved by pic related
>first point itself is wrong.
>second point wrong
>first half of third point wrong
>second half of third point literally pants-on-heard retarded, considering the wehrmacht itself suffered more than 5 million dead
>fourth point: nice numbers pulled out of your ass
>5th: correct. show me another genocide tho, with anywhere near as many death certificates as the death toll.
>6th: correct, since they were cremated
>7th: you can only "find" a good amount of ash if someone conveniently packed it into a wind-proof space.
>8th: show me a wooden door that is said to be a homicidal gas chamber door by historians and we'll take it from there.
>9th: how could measly wooden doors prevent gas leakage from delousing chambers?
>10th:correct, which is why only leuchter and Rudolf took this method while ignoring all the testimonies and documents.
>11th: wrong
>12th: wrong. killing without trial and away from the frontlines is.
>13th: legally a load of nonsense
>14th: jews got scammed by the brits after ww1 since they did not get Israel
>15th: only 60k jews could flee this way, and only after paying a sum
>16th lie. not jews, but quarter jews and less, and a few half jews
>17th not hearing does not mean denying. depends where they were.
>18th: lie. only a handful have, and not a single one of them is or was famous.
>19th: lie, unless you mean Wiesenthal's number "5" which was a ballpark figure for non-jews killed which wildly varies depending on definition
>20th: you cannot legally conclude that from shilling the same 2 IMT articles over and over again
>21st: nice silly religious belief of yours.

are you even trying?

Attached: 1520833075625.jpg (500x504, 36K)