What was her illness?

What was her illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLhAHDJy3Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Addiction to the D.

her illness was the lack of vitamin D. as in dick.

That deficiency has led her to seek out vitamin D in the worst kinds of places.

She doesnt have any diseases lol. Its just headache, cold and few days of hospital

liberalism

weak body

Double pneumonia

>If you disagree with me you should be put into a containment board and not allowed to leave until you've been re-educated
You'd probably get along better with the fascists over there than he would.

The disease that mysteriously kills many anime characters and can't be cured and drives plot forward.

Stupid, violent bitch syndrome.

>first post isn't autism
It's always autism. Always.

Japanese Cold Mk V?

samefagging

Too perfect.

No, the problem is that you brought up politics in a series that isn't about politics on a board that isn't about politics. That's why you need to go back to Sup Forums.

fuck off Tsubaki he never wanted you anyway

Tragishojo Animitis, a disease that weakens and often kills heroines, mostly found in Shojo anime, though it can also be found in anime from other demographics.

Symptoms can include things like Paralysis, cardiovascular arrest, fever. coughing up blood, headaches etc

There is no cure, unless the author was in a good mood that day and wrote in a miracle healing sent from on high, but this rarely ever happens.

fuck off

Aids

Clannaids.

I looked around and there doesn't seem to be an official answer but the general consensus is that the symptoms looked like severe Multiple Sclerosis.

...she was too good for this world

It was probably ALS. Clearly they could've saved her by dumping buckets of ice water on themselves.

Tsubaki was violent as well. Both girls were trash.

>make a shitpost the same as everyone else
>no additional commentary or context added to it
>"bringing politics into it"
>"You're not allowed to post that kind of shit without a trigger warning, here!"

I wanted more pieces of her and MC playing together. Like cut all the melodrama bullshit and the little girl segment out and replace it with more Kaori and Arima playing together. It would of made the ending performance would of had so much more impact this way.

Hell a improvised segment of the violin and piano just jamming out freestyle and yet perfectly complimenting each other would of added a lot of real emotion to the relationship; something only explained in their music making (which could be symbolic for making the sexy sex).

IT'S "WOULD HAVE" DAMMIT

...but yes I agree
also they should've confessed before she died, that was a letdown for me

forced drama, why didn't she spent the time she had left with the mc instad of pushing him away if she was going to confess with the letter anyway?

she was conflicted about being with him cause she didn't want him to hurt when she died

do you even realize you're anonymous

Third wave feminism

>Sup Forums's night out

youtu.be/FLhAHDJy3Bc

Unwanted pregnancy

Loose vagina.