Approved Meta Thread

I am formally requesting support for a ban or removal of content related to Shounen Jump and other battle shounen manga/anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoPiwDBNFIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I formally request an answer regarding the sakuga cartel infiltrating the moderation team.

Where is Kusanagi?

Ban fujo threads Be against double standarts

Nice general you got there buddy.

Allow RWBY threads on Sup Forums.

I just want the habibs mod fired.
Leave prisma illya and yotsuba threads alone.
AND BRING SAKURAFISH BACK

Enforce the deletion of template threads. The sticky helped a bit.

then youd have to allow all western cartoons on Sup Forums

user "getting rid of on topic threads I don't like" is not the solution

Hiro-tan a cute

I think any western anime style shit should be allowed.

Petitioning for trapfag threads to be deleted immediately like any loli themed thread

I am formally requesting for Fate Prisma Illya threads to be allowed on Sup Forums again.
The new movie just came out, I am sick and tired to threads being deleted on sight when I just want to discuss the goddamn movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoPiwDBNFIc

Also, bring back SakuraFish.

delete Sup Forums

This.

Petition for you to kill yourself.

SUMMON HIRO.

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls

I am formally requesting more threads like "post your anime idea" or "who would win in a fight between these characters." we need more of that stuff.

>Make a single image that has Illya, Yotsuba and the fish together

You're not making my job easy, are you?

Gone, just like a-san (modcat)

I formally request that loli threads be left alone.

Give us back what you have stolen from us.

Nice general

just go to Sup Forums to discuss it

I formally request that Abib blow his brain out.

Eat shit and die.

Fuck off. Not only is the series not anime but it's fucking garbage.

I move we ban faggots who would rather fight someone who asks for sauce than simply ignoring.

Fuck off already.

All I want is everything to go back to self moderation outside of spammers

Please kill yourself

Based mods doing god's work. Lolicons should be shot on sight.

Fuck off to Sup Forums. This would literally be the end of this fucking board if they complied to what you said.

Just go to Sup Forums? Its here for a reason you know.

What kind of spell is this???

And public ban posts like these.

formally requesting you to put my dick in ur butt

>muh safespace
Eat shit and die, trash.

This

Self moderation doesn't exist, tripshit.

I want retards like OP to discover this little hideyboi for threads they don't like.

If Sup Forums was an anime, those threads would have all the plot armor of Kirito on meth.

Ban all prisma Illya threads.

Also traps are gay.

Has anyone tried forcefully spamming sakura fish in these threads to see if that'd work?

Fuck off, shounentard.

I don't especially like shounen threads but you guys acts as if those threads are something new that only happened because of the normalfags invastion but they've always been here, just not so many at the same time.

Public Ban for OPs spamming when

BRING BACK /ANIME/
BRING BACK /ANIME/
BRING BACK /ANIME/
BRING BACK /ANIME/

>auto safe space

Much as I actually agree with OP, the right solution here is not to ban discussion of anime that appeal to underage folks, it's to enforce the ban on underage visitors to this board.

Someone's got a mental defect. The fact that anons rapidly rip the shit out of one-another is what makes this place special sometimes.

>I hate people asking for names, and even more people who give them
>But i think spamming insults should be allowed and encouraged!

This is an example of clinical retardation. This poster has the intellect of ann 8 year old.

did Sup Forums just get blown the fuck out?

Isn't it fucking disgusting, I truly believe if those shits get affected by it we'll be able to post lolis again

Self moderation doesn't work when you get banned for telling people to lurk more.

I hereby declare my most vigorous rejection of the scum's statements.

>>But i think spamming insults should be allowed and encouraged!
You're on Sup Forums, not reddit. Are you lost?

Some generals are pure cancer, like the snk and dbs ones.
But having one or other general thread isn't so bad.

>haha look at me I spam the thing they hate I'm such a rebel! yeah that will show them!
Grow up my boy.

We should force all battle-shounen posters into one thread. If Fujos and Pre-2000s fans have to have containment threads, then they should too.

>spoonfeed me
>I can't handle being insulted
Go be a normalfag somewhere else.

Ah yes. Perhaps ask people to confirm their ages before entering. That should do it.

I mean, it worked times and times before.

Does this count as a general yet

Ban Cocoathreads

Fuck, it's true.

user did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Generals are not Sup Forums. They need to be purged.

Ban everything I dont like especially anime as a whole

>add sauce in filename / post
>problem solved

you really are retarded arent you?

I forget that nu-Sup Forums hates fun.

Remove ABIB

HEY

loli

In that case you don't deserve to whine about spoonfeeding. Your argument was that it causes spam, but you spam even more with kiddie insults. People like you are unfit to make decisions, your judgement is insufficient.

give it up, 80 posts in and not even a single good post, if you want to shitpost then do it elsewhere

Some people legitimately don't know how to identify a pixiv filename.
And phoneposters can't see filenames.

You reek of underage and ribbit.

KICK THAT FAGGOT ABIB

Good post.

Phoneposters can see filenames, what the fuck are you on about?

Ban anyone who has reddit Cookies.

phoneposting shouldnt be possible anyway

Read rule 1.

Hiro still hasn't answered twitter posts?

It's the kind of demographic this site panders to. Poor kid has nowhere else to feel special.

Yes.

Agreed.

Here it comes.

I'm phoneposting right now and i see the name to everything but some webms.