Full Drive

New WSJ manga.

readms.net/r/full_drive/01/4652/1

Niggerstream translated it so guess I should start the dump.

MC looks almost exactly like hinata from haikyuu

>quarter non-japanese
Oh boy, here we go

MC is sad as fuck.

Getting nakiri erina vibes

Oh of course its MC.

sports manga shit

These movements

>Masaka! This power...

That's actually a pretty rad name.

I already hate this girl

Yup. Definitely Shokugeki vibes.

This is basically Shokugeki no Souma but without the lewd or cute Girls.
What's the fucking point then?

LASERBE- uh, wrong manga

>majority Japanese
Of course

Why would anyone bother any WSJ comic aside from maybe Rurounin Kenshin or Psi Nan?

Literally erina

MC is pretty mature.

An average first chapter. Not great nor bad, just a cookie cutter sports story that is bond to get axed if there isn't fujobait or the female MC isn't cute enough.

A man has never been so right

What the fuck is wrong with her

Clichéstest shit ever

I'm all for a good coming-of-age story, but I guess we'll get 10 chapters of him being a total pushover outside of table tennis and then it's axed

Nice face Dan

When did you grow out of shonen jump Sup Forums?
For me? it was when bleach got canned

>Loss
What did he mean by this

he lost his arms in a car accident you insensitive fool

Imagine the sex

When World Trigger went on hiatus and Saiki had two years of catching up

Fucking speech bubble

Roll credits

Is WT actually good? I find it any soul that sells out their work to Toei has no artistic integrity. So I wonder if the manga is actually worth a damn?

Captcha is becoming ridiculous

Metal Gear?

We Kurobas/Shokugeki now

Thank you user

Megumi please.

>Table tennis school
Seriously? Is table tennis that popular in Japan?

All right so that's it. I actually really enjoyed this first chapter. It's a typical story but it's full of energy. Really enjoyed the paneling and speed lines. I enjoyed this more than all of RxL. This is a sport where the author can introduce more cute girls and not be a total fujo fest. Hope the author can make it more interesting and good luck to him.

Place your bets how long this will last.
I'm going for 24 chapters.

No. The main mc is a total fucking beta faggot.

Say what you want about Hinata being annoyingly autistic but he doesn't take crap like this. In the first chapter he gets bumped into, has his ping pong paddle laughed at that, kicked by a girl, insulted by a girl and then mocked by a girl. At what point do you stop thinking he is relatable and start asking if he has a dick in his pants? How much of a fucking pushover can you get? And what does he say? "I am used to it. None of it bothers me."

Fuck off. If you are going to make the anti Hinata then at least change his fucking hair style.

>Is WT actually good?
You either like it, or find it boring. It does things a bit differently, so I guess it appeals more to people who don't read mainstream stuff much.
>I find it any soul that sells out their work to Toei has no artistic integrity.
I'm pretty sure that unless you're Togashi or present-day Oda, Shuueisha owns your ass and you don't have a say in how to handle the franchise.
>So I wonder if the manga is actually worth a damn?
Give it a shot. Up to about chapter 14 it's a bit weird and in different tone from the rest of the series, from there it's pretty much smooth sailing. The Black Trigger Retrieval arc (chapters 25-30 or so) give the idea of what the battles in the series are like.

this

Oda literally uses his characters to promote gambling. Oda has no artistic integrity. You can't blame Shuueisha.

>fully respected sport
Yeah, in Asia, where people are too short to play real tennis.

Giving up your artistic integrity is prerequisite for drawing for WSJ

>another sport manga

I disagree.

The girl is cute! I'm in!

Let the quarter German boy be shirtless once and then we'll talk.

This reminds me of the King's Avatar, which is a sport anime about online gaming but I guess it can never be popular in Japan due to the Chink origin.
But seeing sport manga recently makes me question when we can read a good sport manga like that.

He is pretty much Sena without the crybaby act. Hope the author makes it part of his development to stop being a pushover.

I just want to see if the author can come up with goofy or over the top poses during matches. And more girls.

google is your friend.

> At what point do you stop thinking he is relatable and start asking if he has a dick in his pants? How much of a fucking pushover can you get?
Im more of a pushover than this mc so its okay with me, fuck off

why are people so upset that WSJ is having another sports manga? its fucking wsj

Too bad that this title is going to be out in four months.

Weekly Sports Journal?

pathetic

[ping]

>Weak piece of shit mc
>Looks like Hinata
>Nothing about him remarkable in the least
>HIS GRANDFATHER IS A LEGEND PING PONG PLAYER
>Plays with him for 4 years

God this was cliche. Why make his grandfather some legend and then start the mc off so high up on the food chain?