Sup Forums's thoughts on Shingeki no Bahamut?

Sup Forums's thoughts on Shingeki no Bahamut?

A pity it has no season 2

Terrific show about terrible people doing great things by embracing their terrible selves.

S1 Favaro in particular. Holy shit, what an egregious cunt.

I don't know anything about this but every time I see these threads I'm reminded of the eternal angry man himself

Season 2 when?

Mappa needs creators and writers and shit, they draw just fine
IkuharaxMappa newer news when

Kiddie schlock.

Imagine if in LotR they got to Mordor two or three chapters in. That's it's other main problem.

I just know I want to fug him

s1 was good.
s2 does not exist

>IkuharaxMappa newer news when

Not soon enough

Pretty good show, there were some talks about the sequel. But I haven't heard anything in years now so I guess they cancelled it

I stopped watching it when it stopped being about adventure and instead was about saving the world. Those first couple of episodes were great.

that i just watched it and wasnt nothing special, it has gathered all the things considered okay in film industry. basically you have to be a toddler to say it was extremetly good

Season 1: fun at the beginning but spoils itself by going too serious with the plot in the later half.
Season 2: could have been great with the setup, but seemed VERY intent at taking the wrong step at every point along the way. Don't know what anyone in charge of the production was thinking.

Sofiel-sama is best girl!

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Would you guys eat street food prepared by a corpse?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Do people even notice she's dead? If you don't really pay attention to skin color, she doesn't look that off

>OVA is what we wanted--kaisar and favaroooooo doing rogue adventurer antics
>instead we got [does not exist]
Does nipland not have writers or something? Just hire some novelist or whatever to do the writing, not the crazy gf of your friend's cousin who took a creative writing class once in college. Fuck's sake. Animation is 9/10 though, char designs get an 8/10. s1 overall is 8/10. s2 dne.

Respecting these trips. Kaisar is a handsome man.

I dropped it about halfway through.

Shit man, I forgot the OVA was a thing. Is it translated?

Season 2 when?

Who is that pink-haired girl?

it's only 2 eps and it was pretty disappointing. We get a little bit of action/fun and then some hamfisted moral of the story / rushed character development. But if it was spread over a season it would be good. Sort of like instead of fish with lemon pepper, you get a bunch of lemon pepper at once. Still better than s2.

Wasting good animation on that abomination still makes me angry.

They wasted really high-quality animation and some good characters on it. It's frustrating because no-isekai fantasy shows are way harder to come by than they should be.