What does this have to do with ice cream?

What does this have to do with ice cream?

twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/972295894484897793

Attached: Capture.png (608x678, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Male niggers between that age 15 and 35 commit 53% of all violent crimes.
Every nigger needs to hang for their crimes against whitey

It's systemically unfortunate. But, not really because fuck niggers.

Attached: gangweed.jpg (713x800, 108K)

good question why the fuck is an ice cream company promoting this propaganda are the jews getting this desperate ?

They also commit 50% of all murders. Why didn't they put that on there?

Maybe all those niggers are stealing ice cream?

Woah, thats really weird. Do they commit more crime or something?

Attached: 26bsj0.jpg (500x300, 70K)

I’m sure there’s a systemic problem. The problem can’t be as fucking obvious as “blacks are proto-human animals lacking the mental capacity to gauge the consequences of their actions.”

Virtue signal to stay in the mind of the consumer. Blacks are really fat.

And are 70% of black women obese because your ice cream is racist?

So systemic racism makes niggers commit more crime? That's good to know. It's even less responsibility they have to take for their shitty decisions.

you know
i actually don't see many muds buying ice cream at all. and i always check fat peoples carts when i pass them and it's insane the shit they eat and i want them to see me looking at it. but i really don't think ice cream is big among anyone but whites now that i think of it. we don't have many blacks but we have plenty of spics and they're not buying ice cream, let alone ben n jerrys $10 pints or whatever it is

Because the Irish are a protected class. Encouraging whites to be Irish means alcoholism, stupidity and hating the fookin' Brits because the Irish were too dumb to diversify their crops.

Blacks are mostly lactose intolerant. They don’t typically go for dairy.

Fucking kikes got rid of my favorite flavor. The entire state of Vermont should burn for their sins.

Attached: nick creme brulee ben jerrys pint.jpg (378x400, 65K)

ah there you go. yeah
so these kikes are just trying to signal to self-hating whites, which is probably most of their customer base anyway

It's run by kikes.

dont try to act tough now blackpanther and south africa have proven your just a paper tiger white devil

accept the wisdom of the icecream faggots or le weed man will come to your home and make you a faggot

>What does this have to do with ice cream?

Well (((they))) try to divide.

>No evidence of racial discrimination in criminal justice processing: Results from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health

Everything, goy. Everything is intersectional, you need some (((education)))

They commit a disproportionate amount of crime and so they are disproportionately arrested for their crimes. For fuck sake, they commit half the murders in the United States, most of which are committed against other black men. Should we just let them walk free? Well, yeah...if they only kill black people I would be fine with that.

>Need even more evidence that systemic racism is real?
Or maybe niggers are just more violent

RACIST LOLOL FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigs can't afford those 5$ pints though.

>blacks commit a lot of crime
>the problem is racist whites

DROPPED

VT is a wonderful place full of some of the worst fucking people I've ever known. The natives were completely politically dispossessed in the 80s and 90s by NY and Boston transplants who wanted to escape from the urban hellscapes they helped create. It's basically a miniature version of California, anyone who wants a rural new england life without a jewish tax code and relentless faggotry is already living in NH or ME.

13% of the population committing much more crime compared to other races is systemic racism?

Attached: kyllastynyt_elamaan.jpg (669x419, 26K)

>ice cream company says its racist that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime

Attached: 1512984222641.png (517x546, 278K)

because blacks don't like vanilla ice

Do the crime, do the time

>What does this have to do with ice cream?
>Ben and Jewys
A lot when the ice cream is made by dirty kikes

yes. and i checked if the tweet is real. it's as real as israel. the replies to it from black-power type people are also fucking annoying. these idiots have no concept of responsibility and just want to BLAME SLAVERY BLAME WHITEY!!

>gets mud butt from protest-eating large quantities of ben and jerry's because lactose intolerant

Attached: 05191ea8abcb33975231d6f71e4a835980d4b-wm.jpg (640x920, 43K)

Is that what happens to niggers when they eat ice cream? Always wondered.

Ben and Jerry are accidentally serving red pills

They're cucks
>Ben and Jewy's.

Attached: images (49).jpg (384x384, 29K)

>home sweet honey comb
>refugees welcome
"invade our home sweet home while we sit on the couch and stuff our fat faces with ice cream"

Attached: 1519462376708.png (1008x959, 832K)

No, they're Jews.

The founders are jewish.

>Ben and Jerry
it saddens me that anyone would need to be told that they're kikes.