Is Kanna loli of the year?

Is Kanna loli of the year?

No, it's Kukuri.

No.

Agreed.

not even close

Youjo Senki is shit.

May be the most popular, don't know if she's the best, I still need to watch this but so far no other loli I've seen this season really left much of an impression in me.

Meme character of the year right next to Lucoa

>random use of the word meme as an insult
Opinion discarded.

Kanna is the most popular anyway. I'm not sure if Nanachi counts.
I'm gong with my favorite Jun.

Kanna was a legitimate meme though, don't kid yourself.

Sagiri is loli of the year.

She is like oppai lolis but puberty hips loli, it offends me.
but it's 2d and so - all the rights to spawn this mutant stuff and I should shut the fuck up
A complicated feeling.

What about shota of the year?

Not every character from a popular show is a meme, user.
Even if it was, Gabriel Dropout shitposting is way worse anyways, so you're whining over nothing.

Sorry, must have imagined all that "Ravioli ravioli don't fuck the dragon loli" shitposting outside of Sup Forums. My mistake.

>outside of Sup Forums
You should go back to wherever the fuck you're talking about and whine about it there, faggot.

>outside of Sup Forums
I'm sorry, what's the relevance here?

vidya streaming places? such a tunnel vision you have they repeat everything they see EVERYTHING

I hate shota usually but Reg is an alright kid.
And Nike from Guruguru.

Happened on here too
Just because a meme doesn't originate from Sup Forums, doesn't make it not a meme.
I never said anything about vidya streaming places.

This garbage ironic meme sentence was also all over Sup Forums too.

Made in Abyss was terrible. Probably the worst sameface in any anime I've ever seen, complete with a "fuck you, go buy the manga" ending.

She's a dragon, not a loli. More to the point, Kukuri is the true loli of this year.

Yes

On faces I won't argue.
I like those endings though. Not sure if there will be a S2, but what do you expect? A horrible anime original ending? Nothing you can do.
Very likable characters and best setting I've seen in a while.

Only ironic anime posters consider kanna a loli. Also she is a dyke unlike Kukuri who wants that Nike dick.

Too bad I tried the show for her and could only last one episode.
Not saying that it's bad, there actually feels like a lot of heart was put into it. But the rapid fire three jokes a minute comedy is exhausting.

>Only ironic anime posters consider kanna a loli
Or people who actually know what that term means.

>but what do you expect?
Why don't we stop adapting unfinished sources.

I'm sure of it, you're LRD. Stop responding to this guy. He's got a passionate hatred for certain lolis and he'll argue in circles with you for hours.

Revisionist history is all the rage nowadays but who cares besides kindergartners.

All lolis are lolis of the year.

The medium is literally advertising for manga though

That's not how the industry works.
It seems like a silly thing to dislike. Unless you're one of those people who refuse to read manga. Just treat it as any other cliffhanger movie or book or whatever, if you know the story isn't finished there then it's no problem.

Yeah, that's what I'm objecting to.
>if you know the story isn't finished there then it's no problem
Unless it never gets an ending. Which happens a lot.
>It seems like a silly thing to dislike.
How is liking complete stories silly?

I love normalfags who hate the fact that people lewd Kanna have no idea that the author himself is a huge pervert who lewd Kanna.

Dude ravioli dragon loli! I'm going to jail! haha I love this meme!

Is Abib gone then?

No, there's a Yama no Susume OVA coming out this year.

I think disliking incomplete adaptions is silly.
The story goes on, just the anime doesn't (yet).
You have to understand the restraints of the animated medium, that it might not be viable to adapt everything. However you will get closure in another medium.

tl;dr just read the manga.

>author himself is a huge pervert who lewd Kanna.
How can that not be self evident to anyone when he draws Kanna with such thick thighs? What reason would you have to give thick thighs to a loli other than to make people lust after her

No he's still lurking around.
He banned someone for calling him a spic. It was on the ban page earlier.

In other news there's some stupid drama trouble on Sup Forums about rival site neogaf and tons of moderation and bans are taking place. Then Hiro made a sticky going against what his mods are doing.
Lots of weird stuff going on right now. Loli bans might just be a sideshow.

I think it's mostly just the mods going mad with power because Hiro doesn't even control them in the slightest unless enough people complain to him.

I saw a screenshot of some tumblerina bemoaning how 'problematic' the series was.

Had a good laugh.

>Then Hiro made a sticky going against what his mods are doing.
now you really have to explain further.

Just look at Sup Forums and let's not talk about it here.
The one thing you need to know is: mods are shit.

No, can't be removed soon enough.
We beat Redwood, we can beat this faggot.

Where's he even from anyway? Like he sounds like a cancerous newfag who decides he's gonna make Sup Forums into what he wants it to be.

abib has been here forever, at least since 2005 when my #Sup Forums logs start. i don't know why this would have only come up now.

All dogs are tamed until the leash is gone.

Kanna > All

So why the fuck is he a mod and goes to moderate on this board when he clearly is full of contempt for the userbase here?

If I was a mod and I hated Sup Forums (which I do), I wouldn't go and fuck with them, rather avoiding them as much as I possibly could.

>that ffm Kanna Sakurako doujin
Finally some good stuff

She might be sexy and cute, but she has little to no personality at all. I find her character design to be overly-detailed and full of frill, not that is a bad thing but it's just kind of disappointing that the author focused so much on that aspect without taking in account her overall character.
Then there's Riko, she isn't exactly made for lewds but her genki personality won me over, she's very cute despite some saying that she looks like a potato (I treat mostly as a meme) but the way her character is designed appeals to many of my tastes (twintails, megane, adventurer outfit, etc.) Besides I kind of can relate to her, which is something that doesn't happen very often when it comes to loli characters. She's not the imouto type either, which is something that I always appreciate.

Did this happen recently? I haven't been on Sup Forums in the past few months. If it happened super recently it might be because he's a Sup Forums mod and was pissed off about the gaf shit.

jiji-san

Possibly

She can be manipulative, she's somewhat selfish but learned to be more mature as she spent time with Kobayashi in the human world, she's very inquisitive. She aches for a meaningful friendship. Her selfish nature originated from the lack of attention her parents gave her.

There, I described Kanna's personality, it doesn't have to be deep or complex but it's there and you're wrong.

I want to hamu the hamu

We'll need a lot more data to decide for sure.

Sakurako got eclipsed but she's still pretty cute

I mean Saikawa.
Jesus I got them mixed up.

>Be Hiro
>Have everyone jumping at your throat when you become Sup Forums adm
>Try to save face by playing the diligent, willing and caring guy at the beginning
>Be active on the first 5 months after you assumed the site so that people can be reassured and can't get off your ass
>Suddenly stop posting and making declarations
>Stop siding with the users like you used to
>Leave the site to the whim of a bunch of hotpockets
>These hotpockets think that they know what's better for the site, and go on a power tripping crusade to change everything
>They have revolutionary mentally stuck in their asses and think that things like board culture are irrelevant
>No one can stop them, because the owner doesn't give a fuck
>The site is now run by hotpockets
This is the WORST possible fate Sup Forums could be facing.

The site should just die for good and give place to another anonymous board.

Let us not argue over which loli is the best.
I think we can all agree that this has been a fine year for lolis.

i completely forgot about that loli mother

Finally someone with taste

si

It's a shame that it sucked, I really liked the concept and I wanted to fuck Tanya

This one.

Kanna is loli of the century.

Yes of the 1994
salaryman

So close, and yet still so wrong

Those thighs should be illegal

Great taste.

*Devil Kukuri.

*Pouting devil Kukuri

fuwa fuwa MARSHMALLOW thighs

While Kanna is incredibly sexy, she's lacking in all other loli departments

She's too fat to be sexy, I mean compared to stuff like or she's pretty unsexy, actually even Kukuri is way way sexier than her and she's already pretty fat.

Abe's propaganda worked and I want to start a family and have a cute daughter like Kanna, so yes.

>Kanna is too fat
Rude.
>Kukuri is already pretty fat
RUDE.

Kukuri's got the perfect amount to fat.

If you are a normalfag ironic weeb, definitely.

>to
*of

her limited screentime accentuates her perfection.

>download a random episode of this because people have been posting cute reaction images from it
>notice within a couple of seconds that it's isekai
>dropped

>isekai
It isn't, though.

are you retarded

Well isekai means that the MC have to be transported from one word to another one, that's not the case here, retard.

Boy, Lord of the Rings is my favorite western Isekai.

Cutest BeNantoka.

>any anime based on a fantasy setting is now isekai
Wew.

The one from a recent doujin about a barbershop was the cutest for me, but then her hair grows up in the next scene and she's ruined.

>barbershop
Read the story again, it went right over your head.

Oh yes, the real world RPG mechanics sure make it a believable and enjoyable fantasy world

I didn't read anything, it was in Japanese at the time.

Perfect! Go fap, user! The friends at ATF translated that months ago.

THICC loli of the year, yeah.