Russian agents brought in TWICE extremely dangerous, military grade poisons within 10 years. (Pollonium and Novichok)

>Russian agents brought in TWICE extremely dangerous, military grade poisons within 10 years. (Pollonium and Novichok)
>Cold war enemy for over 50 years
>No one on Sup Forums calling for the expulsion of Russians from the West

"T-trust me. I'm totally not a Putin-bot/shill" - pol

Mueller will get the traitor in chief and May will go after the Russians in Europe.

Attached: 28430865_860210400832394_8245321766382075904_n.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Attached: 1469507611184.png (262x192, 39K)

nope it was MI-5 both times the Russians kill people by brutally murdering them not poison stuff

damn I want her to burp on my penis

>The Russians don't poison people
>who is Rasputin
>who is Stalin
>who is Ukrainian prime minister Viktor Yushchenko
>who is Georgi Markov
>What is laboratory 1?

I'll take Victims of KGB poisoning for 500

I'm pretty sure this board is infested by some wageslaves working at 55 Savushkina Street.

You know, those guys who give Putin's dick a shine every day in the comment section of RT. Sad job.

Rasputin was shot, Stalin died of a stroke, Yuschenko is still alive, what the fuck are you babbling about MI5?

Rasputin was poisoned then shot then shot again.
Stolypin escaped 10 assassinations not the eleventh.

What can we do about it? President is a Russian puppet, EU leaders are all effeminate weak liberal cucks. Russia knows we won't do anything no matter what. Russia could march into Finland and Poland tomorrow and no one would try to stop them.

Gib proofs.

Rasputin deserved more poisoning and shooting.

We live in a country where they tell us white people are going extinct and heres why thats a good thing. Go Russia.

Wrong he was poisoned then shot
Stalin was poison. The KGB killed him you dumb nigger.
Yuschenko is alive because he was saved by Doctors. He was poisoned though.

This is guy is fucking putin bot for sure.

that's a cool story bro but what does any of that have to do with this latest poisoning?

>military grade poisons
were they assault poisons as well?

you can't even expel chinks what makes you think russians would be any different

>Polonium is a military grade poison

Attached: 1518673063841.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Stalin died of a stroke they said his arteries were the worst shape they ever seen MI5 and Rasputin was killed by bullets the autopsy showed no poison there is even a theory he was killed by the predecessor to MI6 but I guess you know that MI5 how about kill yourself and burn in hell forever?!?!

I happen to like Russians more than white genocide and faggots. Guess I'm a crazy person.

Why didn't they just shoot them? Or bonk them on the head and toss them in the Thames? Why this exotic shit?

It seems almost certain the nerve agent was carried in by Skripal's daughter because 1) she flew back from Russia a day prior to the poisoning, and 2) a police officer sent to Skripal's house got seriously ill. Therefore, the nerve agent was in something Yulia Skripal brought with her, maybe a gift, or some other object that would've seen the light of day only after she arrived at Skripal's house in Salisbury. Considering they didn't die in his house, it probably wasn't embedded into anything edible. The rogues might have poisoned a gift or some other object or replaced some object in her baggage with another similar but poisoned with the nerve agent either after the check-in in Moscow or after landing at Heathrow Airport in London.

It could be Russia or it could be a false flag.

Provocation. Putin wants to show russians that they surrounded by enemies. Election starts in less than a week.

>No one on Sup Forums
I for one don't think we need any more fucking commies in the US.

>a fucking LEAF

Why should any of us take you seriously? Your people voted a literal clown.

Attached: Canada in a nutshell.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Toppest fucking kek.
Op will never recover from this shit.
Why are leaves such nigger tier garbage?

We secretly want the cold war back

Attached: file.png (1858x1078, 1.99M)

A fucking fag leaf. How surprising

Attached: 42131243245.jpg (576x463, 51K)

Do you have any idea how hard it is living in a country full of so many sub 80 IQ fags?

RIght. Saged.

Haven't you learned yet that right wingers have no actual morals or backbone? They just support whoever is against those "evil liberals" that want to protect the environment, the middle class, and the poor.

It feels like a retarded shit US or UK would do on the even of the Russian elections to "interfere" with it. Russians are fucked up, but killing people for PR campaign is UK/US shit.

Because then it would require the whole process of proving it was Putin. Now, it's a poison gas with (made in Russia) label attached. Who could it be? To me it shows that anglos kill someone for a story. It's fucked up.

Imagine for a moment just how deluded you would have to be to believe that there's a bunch of paid Russian shills posting 24/7 on a basket weaving forum which has no political influence whatsoever.

I swear liberals have gone off the deepend. I used to think it was stupid when my dad used to say that liberals have a mental disorder. I don't think he's wrong anymore.

Stop it, and get some help.

Russians poisoning some of its own in the West is an irrelevant issue compared to mass migration and fracturing of Europe's culture.

>GET OUT OF HERE U LEFTIST LIBKEKITY KEKSHILL STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
Friendly reminder that for every Sup Forumstard ironically posting muh Putin there is one that probably is a Putinbot and another who unironically thinks Putin is a mastermind Alpha.

Putin rules over the shit hole that is the Russian state and nearly all of his actions are made to insure that he continues to rule over that shit hole. Gassing a bunch of civilians is makes Putin no better than a sand nigger despot. Hopefully one day Sup Forums will purge the communist faggot Putinbots back to the gulags in Sibera.

Attached: 1519869232476.jpg (1024x723, 116K)

>Everyone is a putinbot! I swear I'm not crazy!

Yes i do

>deflecting this hard
Don't worry, Vlad. Papa Putin might let you tickle his balls before before shoving his cock littered with Ukrainian STD's down your throat. Don't forget to swallow, comrade!

Attached: putindog.jpg (768x1024, 311K)

This

T. Moron

At this point, I choose Russo-Christian civilization of Western civ senpai.

Let the elite duke it out - we'll see who comes out on top/

Context, you fucking retard. The poster they originally quoted said that Russians never kill people with poison, so he offered famous Russian poisonings...fucking come on

Stalin was killed by the jews and Beria.