Satan = Jesus

>Vatican
>Monarchs
>Mega Churches
>Orthodoxy
Elite Christians are pedo occultists and plebian Christians are sheep. Jesus father sacrificed him like a spirit cooking event (eat my flesh drink muh blood)

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 10006167193_f8cc90bdec.jpg (500x500, 158K)

bump and drink your Lord

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

Why did El/Jehova murder his son?

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

You eat Jesus and drink his blood

HEAVENLY FATHER

FATHER OF THE HEAVENS

FATHER TIME

FATHER OF THE ANGELS/gods/STARS

SATURN
CHRONOS
EL
JEHOVA

=CUBE

= REPEAR

=CHILD SACRIFICE

JESUS = SPIRIT COOKING

Attached: saturn kills children.jpg (198x255, 11K)

I like how your last 20 threads failed so you have to self-bump

>I like how your last 20 threads failed so you have to self-bump
20?
mods killed the truth because it's dangerous. This is the 4th thread.
bump

The Pindar is dead. You have lost. It is over.

SATAN ALWAYS STEALS FROM GOD AND MAKES A RIPOFF EVIL VERSION OF IT, HE STOLE THE CROSS AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN, HE STOLE THE PENTAGRAM AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN, HE STOLE DAVIDS STAR AND MADE IT INTO HIS SATANIC (JEWISH) RELIGION, HE STOLE GODS ALL SEEING EYE AND MADE IT INTO HIS FREMASONIC CULT EMBLEM, NOW HE STOLE THE RAINBOW FOR HIS FAGGOTS!!!!!!! Dont be fooled the Devil does this to cause confusion, and it works on the ignorant and uneducated.

You see the difference between a satanic Spirit cooking and CHRIST'S Traditional catholic mass.. No one dies but christ in CHRISTS MASS.. IN A SATANIC SPIRIT COOKING INNOCENCES DIE! children, fetus's, suicides, all disgusting and impure, unholy, unnecessary victims...

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (796x438, 854K)

>The Pindar is dead.
What's that bump?

I like how I get banned but YOU ARE IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD SPAMMING THAT MEDAL!

You serve the Jew demon

I serve the truth!

Sup Forums vs. /deepstate christian and alt-right/

Attached: 10606477_332412376939824_479749991237135648_n.jpg (270x291, 16K)

becasue we know you're full of it, thiers a clear differnce between a traditional catholic mass and a satanic one, you're just twisting truths around.

SATAN ALWAYS STEALS FROM GOD AND MAKES A RIPOFF EVIL VERSION OF IT, HE STOLE THE CROSS AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN, HE STOLE THE PENTAGRAM AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN, HE STOLE DAVIDS STAR AND MADE IT INTO HIS SATANIC (JEWISH) RELIGION, HE STOLE GODS ALL SEEING EYE AND MADE IT INTO HIS FREMASONIC CULT EMBLEM, NOW HE STOLE THE RAINBOW FOR HIS FAGGOTS!!!!!!! Dont be fooled the Devil does this to cause confusion, and it works on the ignorant and uneducated.

You see the difference between a satanic Spirit cooking and CHRIST'S Traditional catholic mass.. No one dies but christ in CHRISTS MASS.. IN A SATANIC SPIRIT COOKING INNOCENCES DIE! children, fetus's, suicides, all disgusting and impure, unholy, unnecessary victims...

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (796x438, 682K)

Attached: 1517523768827.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>becasue we know you're full of it
Why?

You stay on 4ch all day attacking people but you can't say why I'm wrong.

I
AM
LISTENING!

Stop spamming. Satan is a Catholic invention. Satan is the shadow of Jesus

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (252x200, 5K)

Why do you always use Commie or (((Alt-Right))) tactics?

Attached: cube cross hexagon.jpg (320x318, 15K)

You're in 20 threads spewing that medal!

SPAM

its always the jews who are behind this

Attached: blank-cube-template-paper-cube-template-18-free-word-pdf-documents-free-download.jpg (585x600, 13K)

Kill yourself Jew

again same Id OP...

It's just pathetic. Your god is a fucking jew and I'm not. PATHETIC

DRINK HIS BLOOD YET?

Attached: 9e552b1fae6515eaccd5c7aee1f57f51dbf4f9841bb1cb1f05f80f705c4e78fc.jpg (594x430, 55K)

One or two come out of the woodwork and you start a campaign against all of them. Typical low IQ tactics.

Attached: 1386420739519s.jpg (250x156, 5K)

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

SPAM

U

SPAM

TONS OF THREADS A DAY

ARE YOU

ADVERTISING YOUR MEDAL

>where can I get that?

FUckinging hell man you'reworst than Peterson

>One or two come out of the woodwork and you start a campaign against all of them. Typical low IQ tactics.
THAT MAKES NO

NO SENSE!
FUCK

>tips fedora and sages

pope Francis suing our guy Alex Jones. Get ready for Britain like censorship.

>Hell is for ever!
SPAMMER

Hell is a Viking Goddess
I told you thing 10000 times from 8ch to 4ch

Attached: hell 4.jpg (600x701, 111K)

bump yamakas!

Come on, you must have a better rebuttal than that!

Attached: 1520544066858.jpg (500x628, 171K)

>pope Francis suing our guy Alex Jones
Alex hates you. He serves the Jew

Attached: alex jones nazis.png (550x642, 463K)

SPEAK RIGHT WEIRDO

yeah, whatever JIDF

Attached: 1468001507200.png (317x293, 45K)

Nice come back I am sure, what part of "not all of them are pedos" do you not get from my post

Attached: 1520762900468.jpg (450x417, 163K)

Kinky. I fap to these.

Attached: 53D8C868-53DA-491B-A7B8-90B4874F8DE4.jpg (540x720, 51K)

You let your nation down with this gutter trash lying.

Tell me, shitspeaker, what is my nation?
I’m going to have a wank while I await your wrong reply.

There's a flag on your post, you freak.

He never said it was nazis, he says the Nazi scientists were sent to Americas in operation paperclip to get all their technology, whish is the official cia/fbi story anyways. It not even a conspiracy.