One Piece

Calling it now, Smoothie is the next permanent Straw Hat member.

Don't ask me for evidence, just know that it's there. It's there and I'm right.

Also she's really sexy and cute so appreciate that.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchfu.com/japanese-fans-voted-top-30-cute-heroine-in-shonen-jump-history-20171017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Oda is /ourguy/

How is this good enough not to be called a general. Low-effort, trash. Delete your thread and start again.

Fuck you I'll suck your dick

YO

catching up on OP but dellinger is a guy?
Now that just makes me mad

His muscles and bulge could be clearly seen in the anime

dellinger is literally best girl(male)

Let the lad have his fun

not sure if legit or fake

When you think about it Dellinger is incredibly strong for his age.

He's younger than pre-timeskip Luffy and he can thrash fairly strong fighters in the New World. He beat multiple notable Colloseum fighters, more than the rest of the officers.

and if you want an explanation I can give
>raised in Doflamingo's freak show family
>doted on by Jora
>part fighting fish
>One Piece

Take your pick(s)

*explanation for his appearance

Okay that is all fine and dandy but why was he wearing those short shorts, high heels and earings on both ears?

Would you play with her cute and feminine penis?

He's a strong dude. He can wear what he wants and if anybody tries to stop them he can just beat them up.

One Piece best legs ranking

1.Dellinger
2.Boa Hancock
3.Nami
4.Nico Robin

this thread is full of cancer

I get the feeling Katakuri will be evenly matched with Gear 4.

And then Luffy will barely make it out of mirror world alive in a stalemate with him.

And THEN the cake will save all they asses.

But really, how is Luffy going to awaken in time to fight Kaido?

Fuck off stupid gay posters

Unironically go kill yourself
The shitposting saying X for sure Y is gonna be next crewmate is annoying as fuck, being a retard on purpose isn't funny, its just being a fucking mongoloid retard.

I'm not sure about the outcome but I think all this talk of Katakuri never lying down is set-up for Luffy at least knocking him on his back

>Smoothie becomes addict to Robin's juices

>Robin gets off at Smoothie's squeezing her clones since she feels everything that happens to them.

>Smoothie and Robin become the first canonical lesbian couple in One Piece

>Doujins everywhere

You guys are going a little crazy with Brulee's over-hyping gag
I'm pretty sure Katakuri has laid down before

How so? It's One Piece and it's full of nonsensical body gags and feats.

I think a point being made about Katakuri always standing up isn't unnatural in this series.

I don't know, I just get the feeling Brulee was making shit up to intimidate Luffy

This. It's One Piece. It's a gag but it's real.

I can understand your perspective but when a character stated that tall, edgy looking mochi man with over a 1 billion bounty who can literally see the future with his haki has never lied down before I didn't bat an eye.

>Doujins based on anything that happens in the story
more unbelievable than everything above it.

So it's a gag reel?

> when a character stated that tall, edgy looking mochi man with over a 1 billion bounty who can literally see the future with his haki has never lied down before I didn't bat an eye
Same here. Sounds legit to me.

Maybe you're right. My Oda-sense is telling me it's meant to be literal, even though it's ridiculous.

Wtf Oda. I thought you were normal.

How many times did you fap to him before you realized he was a guy?

sanji and ugh carrot

luffys awakening will be
>spring
>castle

That's shit. Essentially Bellamy.

Try to come up with Rubber awakening lads

>you will never be a cute girl and sit on Smoothie's face

kek

>stretch surroundings
>space time contracts
>luffy finds himself on a grassy hill
>sees man chilling in small boat
>oi whats your name
>rayleigh

Is Streusen Smoothie's dad? He most certainly is Katakuri's, and Smoothie has a similar body build to Katakuri.

Well if it works like what has been shown twice now it's not really going to be a castle

I can picture the ground becoming really unstable so opponents can't plant themselves on the ground. In addition Luffy stretches parts of the environment so he can attack with it and use it to move around.

For example taking a large side of a surface like a building or a cliff and then stretching individual pieces from it for gatling attacks or the entire thing for large gun attacks.

Smoothie is a longleg, how did you miss that

Katakuri is just big

Katakuri's legs are pretty long, too. Maybe they are just ordinary lomg legs?

Would Robin's clones even produce anything since they are just weird flesh flower petals given a human form?

Smoothie has the tattoos on her legs like all of the long leg tribes.

Look at this and seriously think about it
If you still think she isn't a log leg, you might be retarded

Katakuri is not proportioned like this though he has relatively long legs.

Smoothie is a member of the Longleg tribe.

I see that panel and I imagine this.

People think this is sexy?

He can fully control his bodys plastic AND elastic deformation, essentially becoming a shapeshifter

Go to /d/ and greatly expand your world view
All something needs to be attractive is feminine curves

The longer your legs the higher your level in One piece excluding main crew.

>run at Luffy
>all of a sudden lose your footing as the ground sinks, can't move well
>jump but weakly because Luffy makes the ground you're on too soft
>all of a sudden parts of the environement start hitting you and the ground pulls you back down
>manage to get close enough to attack him
>Luffy suddenly sinks or is thrust away without even moving his body

So he becomes plastic man?

Sounds really retarded

>all of this is happening while G4 Luffy is striking you from every possible angle at increasingly high velocity

I don't want this to be awakening. Really boring idea to me.

The ability to rapidly change the height of the ground could be really useful

An opponent about to hit Luffy suddenly gets elevated 30 feet in the air, then the ground disappears under them and Luffy jumps in the air and hits them or stretches from the ground and smashes them down on hard ground.

It gives Luffy a more creative and flexible approach to fights as opposed to just a hard power-up

>The ability to rapidly change the height of the ground could be really useful

Thing is, Luffy can't create rubber unlike Doffy and Katakuri. So it makes sense that in their awakening they can turn things into mochi. In Katakuri's case, he uses it to grab opponents. In doffy's case, he uses it to strike opponents. Luffy turning the ground into rubber and the rubber coming from the ground to attack would be unlike Luffy.

I'm thinking if Luffy does turn his surroundings to rubber it's to have his opponents bounce back to him so instead of him hitting them once, he gets to hit them twice with a single punch. Even then that sounds retarded.
This sounds better

>I have a high enough ground for you to kill yourself Kaido!

Garp didnt need awakening and neither will Luffy

gear 5 el grande chango.

Sure looks like he needs it right now

This. Luffyfags keep forgetting that Luffy doesn't produce rubber.

His body becomes rubber but he ain't shitting out Rubber Earmuffs anytime soon.

THat's why he is only Vice Admiral.
Should have been the pirate

Garp isn't a beta piece of shit like Luffy. Big difference.

Luffy has to abuse his lifespan and body and even then, he is still outmatched by Garp.

I doubt Luffy will live as long as Garp.

He needs it to bounce around

G4's mastered form will be just activating it on a single limb like he does with G2 in the manga.

Toei fucked up big time by still making him go pink.

Luffy's awakening is Luffy Blanco

Garp can nearly kill Roger and didn't need a devil fruit to do it.

I think it's more that if Awakening turns out to just be manipulating the environment it wouldn't really make him much stronger. It gives him creative ways to fight but it isn't going to anymore capable of hurting the strongest characters.

Not counting, Zoans, so far everybody who awakened in One Piece is like mid 30s to 40 years old.

I don't think fighting is good enough to awaken your fruit.

Oda said Sea Devils created Devil Fruits. Don't tell me that perhaps in order to awaken, you have to feed the devil living inside your body with part of your soul.

After all, eating a devil fruit curses you. The sea, not sea creatures, does everything it can to kill you.

When you awaken your devil fruit, you cursed yourself even more. You damn your soul even more.

Impel Down guards are awakened 24/7 and it feels like they even forgot they used to be human. Even when knocked unconscious, they don't go back to their original human forms but maintain their awakened bodies.

People here think awakening devil fruits are a good thing but I don't really think so.

There's likely some negative trade offs when awakening your devil fruit.

It's a devil fruit after all. You're literally letting a devil live inside your body after you consume a devil fruit.

If you let the devil have even more of your body, very likely part of your soul, you'll be awaken your devil fruit even more.

Garp flipped the power scale on it's head. We had a series filled with powerful characters who either utilized devil fruit abilities or channeled superhuman techniques through weapons.

Then in comes Garp the Fist who just punches things and is one of the strongest characters in the series.

Shut up Jabra!

Luffy stomps the rubber ground, opponent is thrown into the air, helpless to dodge, takes a big slow G3 full blast

Or
Luffy's body becomes an eraser (gomu) and he destroys his opponent. If this were an edgier manga I'd put money on it. There's a chance he pulls a move like it once on Kaido but decides it's an unfair way to fight or something.

Also Rokushiki, but that was similar to weapons in that it is very specific, advanced superhuman martial arts techniques (notably enhanced with Zoan devil fruits for the three strongest in CP9) while Garp just punches and throws cannonballs

>Luffy's body becomes an eraser (gomu) and he destroys his opponent.
>luffy erases all pages to raftel
>manga ends next chap

Garp was pretty much One Punch Man.

El chango blanco

YAYO YAYO

DREAMIN

>tfw Luffy is the strongest Brazilian in all manga and also Main character of the series.
BRs should be proud

>Still no One Piece fighting game
The most popular manga of all time, let alone most popular battle manga as well, and it has no epic lineage of fighters like DBZ. I blame the shit anime.

>What is Burning Blood?

Wasn't Ace awakened? When he was at drum island, it stopped snowing even though that island is always snowing. Similarly, once Crocodile was defeated it started to rain in Alabasta. It wasn't the powder because that would only work in a certain city as opposed to the whole country. So taking that into account the only explanation is that Ace was awakened. It's possible that only happened because he had so many experienced top tier df users to teach him.

Why are people so obsessed with making anime characters real? There is not even a Brazil in OP world.

Wasn't there something about batman saying plastic man would be the most powerful hero if only he wasn't an idiot?

>What is Burning Blood?
A shitty arena fighter

I don't think this is the case when Martian Manhunter exists

>Fails against a lighter

We know why Garp didn't take his promotion, but Tsuru seems like a responsible lady. Why didn't she accept her promotion to Admiral?

DON'T GIVE IT UP ZOLO

>Implying she was ever given an opportunity to promote to Admiral
Garp was strong enough to warrant the offer, Tsuru never was.

Who is best Shonen Jump girl and why is it Nami-swan?

crunchfu.com/japanese-fans-voted-top-30-cute-heroine-in-shonen-jump-history-20171017

Tsuru was always on Garp and Sengoku's level. They were the monster trio of the Marines.

>Ok no, it's the Laundry admiral come to wash all us pirates

>neither had a DF
>"you don't need a DF to win!"

I'd like to imagine Garp found a devil fruit on their journeys and immediately ignored it

Only Garp and Sengoku have ever actually displayed it though. Tsuru's only fight in the manga was off screen and on fodder Whitebeard pirates.

Young Tsuru was so hot
Does she have a daughter/granddaughter?