This is Asuka. Shes a character from the series NGE. Shes also superior to all the other girls in the series

This is Asuka. Shes a character from the series NGE. Shes also superior to all the other girls in the series.

Chris Poole git out

Not true. Rei Ayanami from the same series is superior in every regard.

H-hi A-a-asuka....

>a talking clone without emotions
WHAT

She is a bitch

WELL GODDAMN YOU QUARTER JAPANESE GIRLS

>I'm a brainlet who didnt understand NGE at all

Rei's for Gays

Thomas, it's Alex.

Rei is best and you can't deny it.

That's demeaning to gays

Correct.

well, there's no point to this thread now is there? Everyone knows Shikinami is superior to every other girl, especially Sohryu

Correct

Not that guy, but the point of NGE is to show how horrible women are and its better to go gay. I understand the Master's message.

>superior
Really?
You must be illiterate. I will help you out.

>superior

>adjective

>higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.:a superior officer.
Although Rei and asuka both share the same rank asuka has no relevance to the plot and could be replaced entirely by Hikari with no ill affects however replacing Rei results in the extinction of the human race making Rei undeniably more important than asuka

>above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.
Although asuka is credited with a high IQ she yet to actually display it and she has the lowest EQ of all the pilots, Rei on the other hand has the highest EQ of all Evangelion characters (arguably tied with kaworu) and displays being smart, caring and reasonable none of these traits are can be attributed to asuka from her actions

>of higher grade or quality
asuka is the worst pilot of unit 2 behind Shinji, Mari and Kaworu and is of no worth at all, Rei saves the world by herself without using an eva

>greater in quantity or amount
.......no contest

>showing a consciousness or feeling of being better than or above others
asuka perhaps could get this one because she defiantly has a "superiority complex"
Fuck it I'll give it to you

>not yielding or susceptible
asuka chose to give up and dropped into a coma because life was too hard vs "I am not your doll"

>higher in place or position
1st children and 3rd child

The only way you can say that asuka is "superior" to Rei is if you say that her superiority complex is greater

you fags ever get tired of posting asuka thread every hour?

Fuck off Sup Forums

My favorite redhead. Convince me otherwise

Oh I forgot to mention the whole super ego/ ego/ id thing and popularity polls but I guess I'll bring them up next time to keep things fresh

P.S. where's your giant inflatable slide?

this pleases the God Emperor

Kurisu Makise, Yoko Littner, Rias Galmory and Futaba Sakura are better.

Enjoy Gendo's used up inanimate fucktoy

Every girl in the anime is used goods.
>Rei is said to be Gendo's Orihime
>Asuka's lover is Touji
>Shinji is Kaworu's lover
>Misato and Kaji are fuck buddies

Want me to explain "inanimate" next you literal retard
Spoiler animate comes from life

All true.

Didn't or can't read the thread

How can Asuka be best where is typical 3DPD? She only likes CHADS! Asukafags BTFO!

> Shes also superior to all the other girls
Good that my wife Misato is a grown woman, not a pathetic little girl.

what the FUCK HAPPENED TO HER HANDS

No, it's really all true.

can you back up your reasoning?
Can you show how asuka is superior to everyone let alone anyone?

Asukafags think they can fix her with their dick, like a White Knight in shining armor.

Being best girl is an inherent property of Asuka-chan, as scientific studies by the government (which I cannot share here for reasons of national security) have confirmed.

Wow! That's great !!2!
if I remember correctly both kotono mitsuishi and megumi hayashibara worked on that series, which one did Asuka's voice?

>meme response
typical of the brainless Asukafag

t. neet

If you are anti-science and unwilling to listen to reason, there's no point in arguing with you.

>anti-science

I just proved logically and scientifically that Rei was "superior" to shitbitch and you post this.....

Also I'm not the user that you were responding to

I'm sorry I tried to take you seriously.

>t.normalfag who has normalfag taste

A gold colored piece of trash is still a piece of trash, user

>I'm sorry I tried to take you seriously.
I'm sorry for you, that you are even trying to debate this.

I don't see any evidence backed by solid science.

There is no perfection in imperfection.

OK I'll dumb it down for you because you are less than I am

In episode 6 (Rei, beyond her heart) Rei saves shinji
That is one life saved by Rei (, using only this example)
asuka never saves anyone ever

Rei is asuka's better

That's not solid science, that's fake news.

Not that guy, but its obvious that Asuka never cared for Shinji's safety. Rei obviously does.

Another fact: Rei and Shinji's friendship is something Asuka never has in the show.

Even more fake news.

>fake news

.....dude I'm not asking you to actually watch the series you're talking about that you haven't watched, I'm only asking you to watch up to episode 6 but I guess you've only watched the rebuilds

I've presented you undeniable scientific fact which proves that Asuka-chan is indeed best girl.
You respond with fake news nonsense and "muh feelings" and want to be taken seriously, which is not just ridiculous but outright sad.

Even Asuka knows that nobody in the show likes her.

Was Asuka a virgin?

No

Yes.

I am her boyfriend and I can confirm.

>Asuka is inferior because she shows emotion like a human being.

showing emotion=/= acting like a drama queen

Early-onset instrumentality. Hands turn to Tang first.

You are a subhuman.
I hope you're only fishing for (you)s by pretending to be retarded.
But since you insist on scientific data...

Episode 24:
The Beginning and the End, or "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"

Watch it and know that Rei is superior to both kaworu and shitbitch (canonically)

If you're trolling me good job! I honestly think you're retarded and would correct anyone who said you were only pretending

Ow

She had sex with her Kaji-senpai in Intrumentality. She's not a virgin, sorry lads.

No you didn't you just said shitbitch a best and ignored a post proving scientifically why she wasnt
Then you said that shitbitch was good when she was proven not to be so

I've already told you to take your anti-science and fake-news agenda elsewhere.

Fake news are not solid science.

>You are a subhuman.
Only Asuka-chan gets to decide who's a subhuman and who isn't.

Congratulations you have trolled me successfully

I now do not believe that anyone could be as stupid as you claimed to be

It was when I provided scientific data proving that Rei was best girl and you just responded with nonsense and then later claimed that you had provided scientific data and I had responded with "fake news" that set me off.

Good job user you have trolled me expertly
You used the term "fake news" to give me a hint but I didn't notice, hell you even suggested that asuka was not worst girl.... I should have picked up on these cues.

Good job user I will try to remember that no one actually likes shitbitch

Not an argument.

OK I've proved that Rei is superior to asuka
Prove me wrong

I'm a neutral third party in this discussion and based on how I see it, solid scientific evidence for Asuka's superiority has been presented to which Reifags have - as usual - responded with insults, fallacies and appeal to feelings rather than reason.

I think you have some growing up to do and I can understand that nobody takes you seriously.

Not that guy, but best girl has to be person who is non violent and have good chemistry with the main character.

That's not proof that Asuka is better than Rei.
That's subjective proof that you think Reifags are more annoying than Asukafags based on specious reasoning

It also provides empirical evidence that people who don't think Rei is best girl are unscientific idiots

>non violent
>good chemistry
Choose one.

Best girl is a girl you only choke during passionate sex.

Which...uh...can't really see rei being passionate so I guess it's misato, shit

Are you an .. actual virgin?

Mari is better.

Asuka is for rape.

I can't help but wonder who this post was really meant for.

Non wizards need to leave

This one as well.

The world may never know

It never will, probably.

This is the only argument I haven't been able to refute absolutely

Congratulations david carradine you have defeated me where 20 years of Asuka fags could not

Soft pink is best.

Not an argument.

I had to go download an appropriate image

おめでとう

So Kotakami?

Definitly best girl

Always wondered how this pairing came to be. Only watched the first 2 movies.

Statement of proof so of course not an argument.

But it was never really an "argument" really was it?

P.S. I still don't see you refuting the actual argument

Mari fucks everything that's cute. Asuka is cute. Everyone else was either ugly or hetero.

Okabe Rintarou and Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate have good chemistry, yet they are classical tsundere and never assaulted one another.

Yukinoshita Yukino and Hikigaya Hachiman from Yahari Ore no Seishun have very good chemistry, and have mutual respect and admiration for each

Its pretty easy to have chemistry and respect for the person you care about. Asuka and Shinji once in a while have good chemistry, but its all flushed down the toilet when Asuka starts being a violent bitch and Shinji masturbates to her comatose body in a hospital.

Don't waste your time
That's a post from an asukafag.
They are famous for being retarded (in the outdated clinical sense) stupid and whom all always fail to understand overt plot points

>arguing over which mentally unstable 14 year old is better

>Asuka starts being a violent bitch and Shinji masturbates to her comatose body in a hospital
That's what love looks like.

Fake news is not an argument. Your inability to reason in a proper manner betrays your racial inferiority.

Useless old hag.

>Steins;Gate
>Yahari
This is what Reifags consider good anime.

>That's not proof that Asuka is better than Rei.
But it is. The original guy cited scientific studies while you only had your personal opinion on the matter to offer.
is right, you definitely have some growing up to do.

>Yahari
>not a good RomCom anime
You must have missed where we had several volume 12 threads hitting the post limit within an hour, your opinion is worthless and not shared by the majority of Sup Forums.