Aren't they supposed to be a fucking ice cream company?

Aren't they supposed to be a fucking ice cream company?

twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/972295894484897793

Attached: Capture.png (766x786, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An ice cream company owned and run by hippies, you fucking moron.

So you know how Chicka Fila markets to a certain segment by claiming to be a "persecuted white christian family company"?

This is that, but towards normies who don't think "happy holidays" is white genocide.

Welcome to commerce.

Hippies don't understand the black man's propensity towards violence.

When has Chik Fil A ever done something like this apart from when their CEO got dragged through the mud for low-key donating to some organizations that supported not having gay marriage? There is no way they were this in your face about it.

>So you know how Chicka Fila markets to a certain segment by claiming to be a "persecuted white christian family company"?
No I don't, examples?

>this in your face about it.
Yeah because in order to eat ice cream you're forced to stare at the company's twitter feed

I mean really?

Look, Ben and Jerry are cucks and do this shit for the shekels.
The others are mostly lowkey about their bigotry or whatever because they can afford it

They are both jews, I suppose.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit. A dumbass st atement like that proves you don't know anything about the subject. Your ignorance does no equal my knowledge.

>Chicka Fila markets to a certain segment by claiming to be a "persecuted white christian family company"?
But they don't? They market to people who like chicken, their owner just doesn't like gays and when the news found out all the other anti gays virtue signalled how much they hate gays by going to eat at chick Fil-a. Never once did the corporate entity grandstand on an anti gay stance.

Their sales went up by 30% after pulling the "persecuted straight white christian" stunt.

See as it turns out, 99% of their restaurants are in former slave states where child marriage is legal and alcohol sales require a signed note from your minister.

>I'm literally ignoring the numbers right in front of me because they hurt my feelings.

>company runs flagrantly anti-white super bowl ad (take your pick, there were several brands that did this)
UHH, listen, sweaty, you don't have to watch their TV ads to buy their products, OK honey?

Literally /our/ guys

>alcohol sales require a signed note from your minister
The absolute STATE of libtards. Did russia hack you in a naughty place, is this why you're like this?

>persecuted straight white christian
You keep saying this but I don't think you understand what it means. Their owner just hates gays, he never claimed to be a persecuted minority.

lol

Is this supposed to be some sort of lowkey redpill about race and crime?

>They market to conservative southerners in the deep south who like fast food chicken
Fixed that for you. Muslims in Indonesia like chicken too, but you don't see Chicka Filla posting "Ahok belongs in jail, eat at Chicka Filla"

>t. white guy from a white suburb who has never had firsthand experience with nigs

Probably because their market too many Indonesian Muslims in the deep South.

I think so, because the only people that are going to agree with this are already gaslit HARD.

Ugh the racism this is gonna incite

*aren't
Jesus fuck

Oh, so you have the numbers for hippies' views on black people? Or black on hippie crimes? How about the number of hippies it takes to change a black person's lightbulb? You goddamn moron.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE notwithstanding, they are country-wide

I don't own a television. What's a super bowl ad?
Pic related

Attached: august-1-chick-fil-a-appreciation-day.jpg (560x433, 90K)

>The CEO of a company privately supporting political organizations is the same as grandstanding about racial bullshit on an official company marketing channel
Ok bud

Now you're just REEEing to try and divert from the point. There's a reason why blacks are 40 percent of the prison population, and it's NOT systemic racism.

Again, bullshit. Keep inside that echo chamber, Cleetus.

>unilever
>hippies

They can open one on the moon for all I care, they're still a southern chain

Attached: Current+Locations.jpg (960x720, 68K)

13% of the population commits 50% of the murders
ah-bloo-bloo

Yes, it is. Do you really believe in that tiny head of yours that
1. Blacks and whites gets equal jail sentences
2. That all black people in jail have committed some violent crime?
Fucking MORON.

That's the point. If their home market was Aceh then they'd have a different strategy, but as it is their customer base is slave state conservatives, and they market accordingly

btw, people eat chicken basically in every country. Not sure why this has to be explained to you, but I guess some people think everyone abroad eats like gagh from Star Trek, who knows.

but it's black-on-black gang-related crime which isn't really racial
so racism is stupid

nowthisisshitposting.jpg
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls...nothing ever changes

>slave state conservatives
Lincoln was Republican
KKK was founded by Democrats

>/ck/ - food and cooking

Can I have some citations? Because the only information I'm currently seeing is the huge disparity in convicted black criminals compared to white criminals. This FACT leads me to believe blacks commit more crime. I need some sort of evidence for this specter of "systemic racism" to even consider it a viable idea.

t. home schooled by evangelical christians

here's the part your parents forgot to teach you about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Attached: xH3uvpJ.jpg (600x315, 29K)

I bet you believe the parties flipped in the 60s, too.

Honestly, these figures are not that bad at all. Yes they are only 13% of the population, but many African American families live in poverty by western standards and have little access to education or social welfare. The fact they only make up 40% of the prison population given their society and social mobility is pretty impressive.

I live in a country with some of the best social welfare in the world, and low unemployment, and our native population makes up 75% of the prison population (15% of national population).

This is not unique to my country too (although a more extreme example). Really these figures are not that bad compared to international standards.

This add is the perfect example of neo liberalism through advertisement. Marketing a social issue with no substance.

>little access to education or social welfare
This isn't even a little bit true, friendo. Many black families have made social welfare their entire careers.

wew, lad
Just keep on keeping dem colored folks on the plantation like a good little democrat. Why I bet dem niggers 'll be a votin' Democrat for the next 200 years.

>Isn't this supposed to be a fucking food and cooking board?
See, I can play this game too.

>it’s NOT systemic racism

The war on drugs was literally invented as an excuse to arrest black teenagers.

I-I think it might be

>and have little access to education or social welfare
lol

Attached: Nigger+math+logic+well+damn+nigga_984834_3770267.jpg (400x440, 22K)

I hope you’re joking.

lol

Who is forcing blacks in particular to use and sell illegal drugs?

Vermont is a great place to avoid black people. I'm sure Ben and Jerry see about 3 black people a year

People bitch about Sup Forums invading other boards but politics is invading everything, including GODDAMN ICE CREAM. Sup Forums became Sup Forums long ago but I honestly think it's because of the flagrant propaganda that has to be forced into every film and tv show now. Sup Forums is just a reaction to that.

Can we just pause for a second and picture the utopia this country would be without blacks?
Amen.

Oh lawdy, dey wite debbil, das who

If we had picked our own fuckin cotton, we'd be advanced 100 years ahead of where we are now.

This.

Attached: days-without-1-jewish-tricks-no-days-without-jewish-tricks-21703920.png (500x396, 97K)

What are "happy holidays"?

I was a dyed in the wool anti-racist when I lived in 98% white vermont. Now that I actually live near blacks I can't stand everything about them. This is in a professional environment too, nigs act like nigs even in a doctoral program.

As an aside, never go see a dentist who isn't white or some kind of Asian. They're hilariously incompetent and are helped through school almost entirely by group help that no one else receives. Every single one of the people that were held back 1rst year in my program were black or hispanic and they were already a underrepresented relative to their population as a whole there to start with.

Think about the chances of that happening randomly for a second.

This is a white suburban meme.

Yes, you can get food stamps or disability payments but often is little money. Not enough to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Even where I live, which has some of the highest social welfare payouts in the world, people make less then minimum wage on welfare. Its not a sustainable lifestyle in any country, if you think so you have had little experience with real life expenses. Hence the reason crime is so rife among welfare communities.

These people are not like the white suburban class most of us come from. They can't get mum to bail them out when they can't pay a bill. There only job options are slave tier jobs (ESPECIALLY in the US where wage jobs pay very poorly) and their access to education to up skill is difficult for number of reasons. Put yourself in their shoes, I highly doubt you would aspire to be a McDonald manager till your 65.

I know I am posting in American hours so you guys will jump but all this Sup Forums shit is so eh.

>and have little access to education or social welfare
What the fuck are you high? Black women are paid to get pregnant.

>black people are too incompetent to not be on welfare
Now that's some high test racism. Fucking pathetic.

Please post proof with how much they make from an official government source.

Yes, I know rebel media said black people do nothing but sit on benefits, but sensationalist media exists to win over the minds of the easily impressionable. I think if you looked into it, you would find while they do get welfare, its less than what mom gives you on your birthday.

Again, welfare is not a sustainable job. This is a suburban bogyman concept.

I grew up in Chicago. Welcome to the fold.

>not actually an american telling us about our own blacks
You have no idea what it's like here, fuck off.

Do you?

What shit board did this come from?

>Has lived in a 98% white state and a diverse urban hellhole for roughly equal amounts of time in the good ol US of A
Yes, yes I actually do.

>>/ck/

The girls of /ck/

/ck/

Dude you can't counter with statistics or lived experience so just accept blacks are terrible and enjoy being a Kiwi before the Chinks buy your entire country.