Tomo-chan

Jun's about to go ape-something

Oh shit son

damn we forgot about the whiteknighting thing
Jun's 2complex4me

First for Jun is gay.

Childhood twin friend? Tomo's unmentioned brother? Maybe both? [Spray] guy?

With no translation I'm going to guess either

A) Dude asked Jun to introduce him to Tomo, probably as The tomboy with the big tits

or

B) Dude asked or commented on Jun's girlfriend being Tomo

First dude he scares off from Tomo perhaps?

10$ on B).

That was a good one. Gave me a Trapped in a Locker fetish.

It's b

He asks if the two are dating.

Who's the Chad?

I think I know which it is

I'm upset I clicked that.

jun

The Chad is going to ask if they're date, Jun is going I say no then Chad is going to ask him to introduce him to Tomo. Here we fucking go.

No, no, the guy with Chad hair whose face we can't see.

Jun is to much of a dork to be a Chad, despite his physique and athletic prowess.

This is great.

>tfw you will never have cooking lessons with your tomboy girlfriend

Jun's face when asked if he and Tomo are dating.

Is this an Ed for ants?

Title: When boys and girls are together...
Panel 1
Jun: (Well, what does it matter if Tomo's a girl? It's not like that changes anything...)
Student: Hey, Kubota-kun!
Panel 2
Student: You see to be pretty close with Aizawa-san from class C; you two dating?
Panel 3
Student: What's with the face?
Panel 4
Jun: (That's right...that's how things are now...)

Cue avoiding tomo for a year

Somebody from a previous thread brought up this page, and made me curious about something
>you got into a fight with another classmate during junior high didn't you?
it's a big enough incident that it was mentioned years later, doubt a girl would be dumb enough o pick a fight with tomo but maybe this guy did. and maybe this incident is why grown tomo is shy about beating guys that harass her, when young tomo flat out said she'd clock anyone who grabbed her if it's not jun. maybe tomo got expelled and that's why she wasn't there to see Misuzu and Jun date or why she didn't see him for a year. so many threads tied together, so I'm probably wrong.

except when guys show up

>That's right...that's how things are now...
>he thinks they're dating
TOMBOY WINS

standard def tv man. shit was bad.

>grown tomo is shy about beating guys that harass her
She is not, the train was only because Jun was there and she didn't want him to know a guy was molesting her. If alone she would have wrecked his shit

there's also beach guy

And festival guys

oh, and the festival guys.

Too lazy to go look for the page, but wasn't that because the whole point of the beach trip was to get Jun to see her as a girl and beating the crap out of a guy would do the opposite?

>tomo too scared of harming them to attack

it's my point, maybe this hair guy got massacred it got tomo in trouble and now she holds back.
yeah, but she also says that even though she can handle her self physically in those kind of situations she doesn't know what to do. so it wasn't because she was holding of for jun but because she just doesn't know how to handle those situations without relying on force.

It's more that Tomo doesn't know how to act in those situations. We also saw Misuzu postulating how Jun would react to festival girls as a means of explaining Tomo's behaviour. We then saw it confirmed with the Carol NTR.

No, it's not that she doesn't know how to act without force, she doesn't know how to act at all. Fuck off with your poor memory. Reread the manga.

So I guess Jun's got a trifecta?
The promise, the protection, and the fear?

Oooooh I get it now, I see what angle Fumita's playing, I get his game. Jun's actually a homo.

>it's not that she doesn't know how to act without force she doesn't know how to act at all.
>Fuck off with your poor memory. Reread the manga.
right. Here's her specifically saying that just because she knows how to fight doesn't mean she could have handled herself.

When will the MC marry the tomboy?

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Never because she's the MC

Thanks

You can marry yourself in Murica.

>doesn't see it at all

I'm pretty sure you can't, but I'm not going to bother to google it to prove you're wrong.

who cares what's the custom in some backwater country.

>So that's how
Did you accidentally leave off "it is"?

We are still in the past right?

>how could things possibly change...
>that's how...
maybe an argument could be made for changing it to
>that's how they could
but not to 'that's how it is.'

Simply. He doesn't want to change his relationship with Tomo

yeah, middle school is the black uniform, high school is the green coats. Admittedly jun looks fully grown here.

That was my problem.

Carol is shit

nope.

>saw Misuzu postulating how Jun would react to festival girls
It was Tomo when she was explaining it to Jun.

>tfw I'm white knighting right now in DaS1 for O&S and reading Tomo-chan scanlations
Jun is a Sunbro.

ESL, please learn English properly if you're going to critique it.

>dropout

it was going to be 'so that's what' and matching but it was changed for some reason

>how could things change
>dating
>that's how

it's pretty clear

>how could things possibly change
>so that's what
Asking 'how' and answering 'what' reads like two very disconnected thoughts when they're the setup and punch line.
Maybe it could be reworked into
>what could possibly change things...
>so that's what
but even so, he's not finding out a thing that will change things, he's finding out how things will change. so it doesn't really work anyway.

In short, page is fine.

the latter is what i meant
and it could, the 'things' wasn't originally in there either

>what could possibly change...
>so that's what...
ok, I can see that working, still think page is fine though.

yeah, it wasn't a huge deal. I did kind of want to avoid this conversation, though.

>I did kind of want to avoid this conversation, though.
Weird, I get that a lot

Maybe this was the reason why he started dating Musizu. Maybe he wanted to break that public notion that he and Romo were a couple because it genuinely scared him for some reason.

no one knew besides the two of them

To whoever edited my edit from the other thread, I'm trully grateful

>tfw sunbros

So he started to date Misuzu just so there would not be rumors about him dating Tomo?

>Not the classic: "At last, I truly see"

Because he broke it off after two days, but I doubt they deliverately wanted to keep it secret. Hell the only reason Misuzu accepted (most likely an excuse for something darker, but still) was to brag about it because Jun was popular with girls

they both wanted to forget about it.
go back and read, your memory's terrible.

>being in denial for literal years
sasuga jun
sasuga

I know, what I'm saying is that their plan wasn't "hey lets date in secret for two days and break up", that's just what ended up happening because dating was terrible, Jun original motive for dating could easily be to kill the possibility of dating Tomo

I see. I'm not sure about the Tomo side of things in that scenario, still.

I guess neither of them felt like telling her about it at the time.

MISUZU
IS
PRETTY

Wasn't important enough, especially since it only lasted a weekend.

So in middle school, Jun was aware that Tomo was a girl, and was aware that people thought they were dating, yet still acted that stupid when Tomo confessed to him?

It took him a few years of getting over it and shifting into "she's just a bro" mode by the time high school came around.

he suppressed it because he didn't want things to change, but then in High School Tomo started wanting it to change

>tfw Jun thought they were dating thus how casually he feels up Tomo

I would honestly laugh if this was true, as everything we've seen of the beginning of the manga was from Tomo's point of view and not Jun's.

>Read the page 3 times
>Read "that's how it is" every time
>come to the thread
>user points out it only says "that's how"

>then Tomo starts being harsh or some minor fight made Jun think they broke up

>POnOs in VagOOO