Niggers in South Africa Using Signal Jammers to Prevent Whites Calling for Help During Farm Attacks

They come in the night and bring signal jammers to block cell phone signals so that farm families cannot call for help.

This is genocide.

Attached: south_africa_farm_attack_signal_jammers.jpg (642x718, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.ca/2016/03/farmattack-photo-warning-signal-jammer.html
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/01/canada-south-africa-asylum-seeker
youtube.com/watch?v=Seh7ygu9n3E
thesignaljammer.com/products/TSJ-1010LP.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=home made cell jammer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_South_African_Army#Miscellaneous_Equipment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_jamming_in_China#Methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schabir_Shaik_trial
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
signaljammerdevice.com/sale-8070129-customised-3g-signal-jammer-200w-radio-frequency-jamming-device.html
bestjammers.com/portable-bomb-jammer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a military cell blocker.. it's a french model.. i've seen it in person

this.i know someone who operated one.

Good
wh*Tes have no right to be in the Motherland, they need to go back to europe and fucking stay there

Let the those idiots starve themselves

Why would they own a French device, where would they have acquired it and how? Let's be honest, if they're raiding a house, they don't have much money, nor the brain cells to come up with that device or even operate it. So they either stole it or it was given to them. What would that device be doing there in the first place? It was obviously shipped over there for that specific purpose. Now, if I were to order that shit on the internet, it would probably get intercepted at the borders and I'd get a knock on my door. That obviously didn't happen. So either some rich guy smuggled it in, or the government is in on that shit. Either way, there's some high up pulling strings over there.

Why don't people assume the fucking worst for once?

you cant order it. the same way mujahadin got AA weapons.

>So either some rich guy smuggled it in, or the government is in on that shit. Either way, there's some high up pulling strings over there.
This.

Someone is arming, training, and supplying these niggers.

Maybe it's the Chinese.

What's really more alarming is that they appear to know how to operate it. I don't believe it's crazy that they have those jammers in the first place, but the fact that they know how to use them kind of implies that they have been trained by someone not stupid.

The only answer is to head down there and help out the whites

Where can I find farmer daughters online to marry and bring them and their families to Canada?

May as well use these liberal laws to the full extent, right?

Bumping with africa shithole stories screencap.

Attached: 91345774992e140cb7481ebfe542d0f5df5ef51ce840c9f5a3d3238a22e051e6.png (1809x4531, 2M)

>Maybe it's the Chinese.

This is all so tiresome.

Attached: 1485103098076.jpg (598x960, 69K)

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x195, 12K)

You kikes need to die.

>Genocide the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Funny how msm has no problem reporting the rohingya shit but won't talk about South Africa

haha run cracker run
How's it feel to be on the other side of the whip?

A Canadian judge threw out a White South Africa refugee asylum request because apparently information about the ongoing genocide is "neo-nazi hate propaganda".

It is a photo. By itself, it is not proof. What is the source, and attribution?

What is the source and attribution of this photo you dirty kike? Was good enough to sentence a man to death, proved to be a forgery. It's a literal photo of a drawing.
Meanwhile whites are being systematically murdered in SA and you get your jollies off it. Sick fucker.

Attached: order66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

>have no right to be in the motherland
listen you uneducated cuck

>THE BLACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA ARENT NATIVE

Blacks currently living in South Africa are members of the Bantu tribe, which hail from North Africa. They immigrated there when the Dutch created a bunch of jobs while building infrastructure. They killed or scared away most of the native blacks in order to secure those jobs. The whites had been there farming for 100 or more years before the Bantus came to South Africa

So basically, the shill that you are trying to spread is: whites in South Africa who have owned and managed the land for 200+ years should give up that land that they gained through military prowess, to an assortment of nigger invaders from the north.

Any chance of all his hair falling out/brain tumors from using it?

The kike knows this. Don't engage.

I'd suggest that the whites ensure that they have plenty of dry ammunition then.

Seriously, protect your livelihood before you let it get taken away from you.

Attached: 2-1.jpg (3072x1728, 2.74M)

Old news. Faggot OP. No source. Bait topic. I must conclude this was written by a Jew.

Attached: 75e116067a4c1d2b5731755b0ed753b2f126f77943c69d4b022fa815dda7ed13.png (520x521, 353K)

Here's the detailed police report.

Attached: south_africa_signal_jammer_police_report.jpg (738x1998, 210K)

Stop fucking larping as a nigger you dumb shit.

I thought it was because they had "racist literature"?

Fight or die

It’s your choice to make

Now you must choose

Attached: C42315E5-B39B-4EE6-AEB7-E7C15789DE18.png (315x341, 50K)

>colonials gain land through military prowess
>bantus gain land through military prowess
Redpill me on the difference?

Source of photo is listed in this post (links to a facebook post with name, phone number, and email), can't post the link because Sup Forums thinks it's spam:

stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.ca/2016/03/farmattack-photo-warning-signal-jammer.html

Attached: south_africa_farm_attack_signal_jammers_original.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Those are clearly soldiers in civilian clothes. Stop being naive.

>Redpill me on the difference?
Blacks will ultimately fail and non-South Africa Whites are using this as an opportunity to radicalize other Whites into exterminating non-whites, so we don't have to put up with this bullshit ever again.

That's the difference.

Farm attacks are probably designed to scare whites off the farms so that there is minimal chance of conflict. In any actual war between whites and the government the country would break down since the country is so reliant on white taxpayers and professionals to keep it running.

The goal is likely to liquidate the kulaks without the kulaks realizing they're under attack. "Give up your farm for free whitey- farm attacks might get you otherwise!"

"Racist Propaganda"

"White Supremacist hate literature"

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Close enough.

>Where can I find farmer daughters online to marry and bring them and their families to Canada?

Don't you read the news? The Canadian government will not allow white oppressors to enter, especially if they say they were victimized. Welcome to Trudeau's Canada.

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/01/canada-south-africa-asylum-seeker

>The goal is likely to liquidate the kulaks without the kulaks realizing they're under attack.
They realize it.

>sign deal with whitey that you share the country
>"haha whitey i was lying now you die"

It isn't really brilliant military prowess, just shitskins being subhuman and using outright lies to get one over on heavily outnumbered whites

Armed only with pistols hmm...

Attached: awoo_ar15.jpg (591x605, 29K)

Recent events have proven there are many cucks who do not realize this, or who would retardedly say "good we deserve it" until mbembe shows up with his machete and then they shit themselves.

Attached: 1520617148178.png (376x299, 261K)

Source

>"White Supremacist hate literature"
If only the koran was held to the same standard

That's exactly who ise behind this as the Chinese have made big inroads into Africa already. Imagine the Chinese getting their hands on the SA diamond mines as well as the other minerals.
PS Chinese are heavy in Brazil as well

So facts are racist and they should stop owning nice things if they don't wanna robbed.

Attached: IMG_5970.png (633x758, 30K)

You're pretty ignorant about South Africa m8. I recommend you stop reposting memes of liberals acting retarded that kikes have been posting to try to convince Sup Forums to "just let the South Africans die because they deserve it". You do realize that the deep state is actively deploying shills to try to get people to stop paying attention to the SA crisis, right?

Attached: 150341718.jpg (1024x683, 436K)

Does anyone know the company making it? Is it Thales by any chance?

>See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
That's why. No one wants their little perfect world shattered.

And with a few bad ass guns and a steady aim. That cell phone jammer works both ways

Some people think it's this one:

thesignaljammer.com/products/TSJ-1010LP.html

The difference in my pov is the fact that one is acknowledged while the other is denied. One is frowned upon while the other is encouraged.
And that's a pretty big fucking difference.

Wait until you realize that the judge's argument that the White farmers aren't targeted because they're White, but because of their wealth, is actually just economic Marxism in place of cultural Marxism.

White privilege = class privilege.

What about wealthy Jews desu?

Lol get rekt by stupid niggers hahaha

Then they switch it from economic Marxism back to cultural Marxism. Since jews aren't White, they are oppressed.

If you look through the court records, the Canadian judges do in fact let jews immigrate from South Africa to Canada. I've looked through the cases myself.

Fuck that. Kill all of the niggers and take the land

Jesus.
There's no way out of this without going to war. What a fucking nightmare.

spam the trump
legal volunteers now

These jammers are easy to make

youtube.com/results?search_query=home made cell jammer

This is real

Be armed and ready to fight at a moments notice.

Why do you capitalize the T?

>There's no way out of this without going to war. What a fucking nightmare.
There is no possible way to make any meaningful headway using politics or the legal system.

Things are a lot farther gone than most people realize.

Attached: 1518693502906.jpg (720x540, 78K)

Have you not been here the past week? I literally posted an instance where a Sup Forumsack tried to recover a white south african flag from a bunch of libtard college students who were stomping on it as a political art piece.

Attached: 1520617102116.jpg (910x468, 73K)

Correct. That said it looks like more than 9% of the USA population are right wingers according to (((sources))). Eventually the balloon will go up. For now, redouble the propaganda efforts and prepare to fight. It's coming.

I trust the Chinese in Africa more than the whites. The Chinese lack of empathy means they will have no problem allowing natural selection to take its course and wipe out this primitive relic of Homo sapiens’ ancient past

It needs to be made real. No more Jewish cunts=no more Jews.

>niggers
>advanced technology

Suuuuure

The jammer at that link appears to actually be hand-held in size.

The jammer in the pic in OP does appear to be military hardware.

Attached: Njf5HGU.png (633x642, 208K)

Okay I just need to understand, why in the world are white south africans not just picking an area with little to no nogs and announcing a secession?

Here's what a few minutes of wikipedia research gave me:
>SA Army uses military electronics by a French company named Thales(formerly Thomson-CSF)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_South_African_Army#Miscellaneous_Equipment
>Thales as been accused of selling equipment for short wave radio blocking to China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_jamming_in_China#Methods
>The company has been linked to a South African corruption trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schabir_Shaik_trial

Are there no wealthy whites in SA to fund a private military force to deal with this shit?

There is a Whites only town called Orania, which is essentially the beginning of a White ethnostate:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

They turned it into a farming paradise in a very short period of time using advanced farming technology.

The nigger EFF (communist party in SA) declared they would destroy Orania.

Attached: 1519489941017.png (575x531, 283K)

>wh*Te
I still have not understood the meme behind this either. It's mostly roaches that do it. Probably falls under the whole 'sub-humans can't meme' category, but yeah.

>2015/2016

current year?

B-b-b-b-but humans came from Africa! Everyone belongs there.

>Are there no wealthy whites in SA to fund a private military force to deal with this shit?
There are several organizations, including various underground paramilitary groups.

They've declared they will consider it an act of war if the government begins seizing White farm land.

I remember that. Did he ever confirm if he got the flag back?

Why do you ask, user? Is there anything fishy you would like to share with us?

Great work krautbro. Nice to know that Thales is selling military grade electronics warfare equipment to nigger death squads.

Attached: 1520667185543.png (688x369, 14K)

>call for help

To who, the nigger government?

Why don't the whites use 2 way radios?

Attached: baofeng_ukraine_2.jpg (800x624, 172K)

well the government of south Africa is in on this you know

Look up GBA +, even if we had /ourguys/ in government they'd be fired for not doing the same thing.

>The nigger EFF (communist party in SA) declared they would destroy Orania.
No one cares user. Like you've said, the situation is way past gone. We are at the politics > human lives + justice phase.
It's getting pretty grim.

Attached: 24129981_2016429191972150_5020545569195742305_n.jpg (640x795, 64K)

That signal jammer looks dubious.

Those antennas are too long for cellular.

I mean am I suppsosed to believe they are using 130 mhz for cellular?

Attached: motobao.jpg (1425x666, 124K)

Why does it have antennas that would be 3/4 or full wave at 440mhz?

See Indirectly that is. The important question is did some private in the SA Army steal those or does this go further up in the army or even government.

Woah, good find user.

Only backpack size jammer I've been able to find so far:

signaljammerdevice.com/sale-8070129-customised-3g-signal-jammer-200w-radio-frequency-jamming-device.html

Not sure what they cost, but some speculate it's around $7k USD. Not really chump change that nigger bandits would have laying around.

Attached: pt9240541-customised_3g_signal_jammer_200w_radio_frequency_jamming_device.jpg (274x270, 21K)

GFDI, I want young white men to answer this call to arms, go to South Africa, and wage an ethnic war against these subhuman niggers, and just purge them off the face of this planet.

Cellular doesn't use antennas that long.

Attached: THALES.png (1862x933, 2M)

>Y-you don’t need a gun pussy
>I-I’ve been trained extensively in martial arts
>J-just call DA RACIST POLICE N SHEIT

You can make them for cheaper than that. Visit /diy/

Wrong: >3G,LTE,WIMAX,4G ,5.8G As Customised

Soros money

Funny thing is no way a group of SA natives are intelligent enough to pull this off. Someone is behind this and is also approriating funds for these idiots. But who?

It's a French model. They are used by the army to prevent IEDs from being remotely detonated around infantry troops. French heavy weapon squads have an ammo bearer that wears that very model.

Sup Forums is always right

Attached: SOUTH AFRIKA YES.jpg (758x960, 73K)

I recognize the seals around the antenna and the cupped bulb at the top. You unscrew them. I'm 99% sure on this.

Found this.

bestjammers.com/portable-bomb-jammer.html

Model No.:JAM501
This Portable Bomb Jammers(Manpack) is a Portable Manpack Rf Jammers There are three types of the device:Portable cellphone jammers, Portable cellphone Wifi Jammers,Portable Cellphone GPS Jammers

Features:
Frequency Bands from 800-2500Mhz
Easy of mobility, Back-pack directly
Light in weight of case.About 15Kg. Easier to carry
Jams simultaneously up to 4selected frequency bands
Maximum RF output power up to 60Watt
Antennas type: high gains omni-directional antennas (Standard) for all bands.(Directional antennas are also optional)
Power source: Internal battery (DC) & AC mains (external) both
Built-in battery back-up. Full system operation for up to 3Hours from internal rechargeable battery
High Power RF amplifiers with VSWR and temperature self-protection technology

Attached: portable-bomb-jammer-1.jpg (400x372, 144K)

It's designed to counter IEDs.