Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

>Yamato-kun, you're the hero of the baseball club right now.
>Shouldn't you invite Rui to go with you instead?
>Ah, no, that's not the case at all.
>I'm not embarrassed or anything.
>And after all, Yakumo-san, you are the one I....

Slow and steady wins the race.

I can see her whispering that into his ear during their first time together

Nothing is going to happen.

>Slow and steady
They've beeng going at it hot and heavy since she first invited him over to eat.

I refuse to get 100% into this manga until they've confessed to each other because I've already been betrayed once before.

Pic fucking related

Hey kiddo, we don't talk about it in Yakumo threads.

But I don't think my heart would survive a second time.

Kono ending wa bullshit desu!

Reminder that Yakumo is a slut who is leading on Yamato. If she really wanted to show her devotion to him, she should've forgotten about her husband and just moved on.

But instead she's using him as a boytoy, and she's already been married and fucked by the guy she wanted to spend her life with. This is a fucking cucklord's manga.

What makes you think she isn't moving on? Dressing up to go out with a younger man means she isn't pining over her husband all the time.

She has his fucking shrine in her house and doesn't shut the fuck up about "oh my husband liked this and that"

yamato will never be able to win over some perfect dead guy. plus he fucked her already and they probably planned on having kids or some shit. she's used goods who will always compare her perfect dead husband to her current one.

wew

>another man fucked that body already

fucking whore

>used goods
People really get hung up on that huh?

Is there a chance that Yakumo will end up having Yamato's kids at the end? How would sex with the two of them be like?

>How would sex with the two of them be like?
>Ara ara

Whos the other housewife on the top right with Yakumo?

Chion from cat mansion
(same author as Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki)

I would say the widow aspect is the difference maker. Also wasn’t Jun in middle school?

>Yamato's little sister sees Yakumo as her own older sister

Yakumo already won at this point. The imouto's approval is the winning factor.

>last chapter is 293d ago
Well that's depressing.

You know, the younger girl from that series doesn’t irk me as much as Rui in Yakumo does. Guess since she has a nice design.

Slow and steady, user, we are in this one for the long haul.

This chapter really drove home how old she is and brought some of the taboos back into relevancy.

Which is a good thing for the storys sake.

>This chapter really drove home how old she is
Call me a speedreader, but how old is she, actually? I remember 28 from somewhere, but I could very well be wrong

She's used goods and will be thinking about her ex-husband's cock when she fucks Yamato. It's going to be bad NTR

She's 28. She married her teacher when she was 18 and he was 39.

>mangaka-sensei, your manga is losing ratings, you need to do something to draw people in

>say no more

There were literally naked scenes in vol. 1. Lurk more.

>Naked

I don't recall seeing any actual nipples or titties.

Yeah, and they were just as important to the plot.

No nipples, because think of the children, but she was definitely naked.

>Another man got to fuck Yakumo and take her virginity before Yamato

What a fucking waste. Now she'll be thinking of her dead husband's cock forever. Yamato will be cucked by a dead man.

That's the other way around. If another man sleeps with your wife you're the one getting cucked, not him.

>Another man got to cum inside Yakumo and impregnate her

wew

You are talking a bit too much about dead man's cock, user-kun. This is unhealthy.

What would you say is the healthy amount of dead dude's dick discussion?

Yakumo is such a bad name. Makes me think of an alien Dragon Ball villain or something, not a delicious widow.

In other hand, I can think about that girl from School Rumble, she also voiced by Noto Mamiko which is perfect.

Would Yakumo be a good mother to Yamato's kids?

Who knows. She is old.

They would all have autism so no.