What was the most scariest part of jojo

What was the most scariest part of jojo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtgWJ6Rvmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your sandnigger level grammar

Part 6 climax/ending.

Bites the Dust was basically a horror movie plot, but Part 4 in general was full of creepy stuff. Considering how awful could have it been if it had gotten away, Cheap Trick is scary as fuck.

Posting my edit here because the thread died before I could finish it.
Here's 3.5.
I will also post this in the other thread, to make sure the guy putting the redraw together sees this.

Wait for mosaicanon to post a new thread.
He's currently sleeping so you will have to wait a few hours.

I found the concept of being chased by Highway Star particularly frightening

Whoops, did not read your full comment before my reply.

Where can I download the Part 4 Soundtrack?? There used to be a link in the pastebin, but I can't find that shit anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtgWJ6Rvmg

Kira getting pulled away into the oblivion.
>kills Killer Queen like it was absolutely nothing

cute!

Thanks!

>2.93 MB

The toenail scene made me uncomfortable.

>most scariest
Dumb JoJofag, "scariest" is a superlative form, no need for that "most".

The first reply to the thread was someone saying the same thing.

The first reply to the thread was someone saying the same thing.

>The first reply to the post was someone saying the same thing.

Vitamin C was pretty fucked up

Guys, let's finish this on this thread.
There's no need in opening a new one only for two remaining panels, we can finish this here and then, I'll post the whole chapter. And yes, these two panels were claimed ten hours ago, but I don't think the user(s) are going to deliver at this point. So, someone make something with these two beautiful panels and we'll have everything done.
-
Thanks for your work!

Quite frankly, they're not going to know that it's in here now. Might as well make it and then axe it once you're done.

Now that I think about it, there's another Jojo thread right now and people may not see this if they're on the other one.

Okay, I'll make a new thread around 19:00 GMT. To anyone reading this, ignore my previous post.

T-TODAY...?

The art.

Today what?

Normal answer: the doll.
Serious answer: Polnareff's life.

Guys I really want to fuck queem
what do

>Implying he didn't live happily as a turtle who's only obligation in life was eating lettuce

Just close your eyes and put your hands where they should be, user.

>polnareff finally finds success as an herbivorous reptile

Day for what?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a stand user, we all have one thing we'd have a go at. (For better or worse.)
There's even a KQ daki cover on Pixiv.
>The Doll
You mean Ebony Devil or Terence's?
If you mean the latter, I suppose I can gues how it link in with you saying Pol in the turtle too. I don't think its too bad in the turtle considering it's a comfy hotel room on the inside and you'll always be able to see shit when you are with a mafia of stand users.That is unless he gets over turned under a table somewhere and Mista forgets about him.
>Damo never lived long enough to upload the video to JJLverse's liveleak.
shame.

Bump for mosaic

Nah, I decided I'll open a new thread around 19:00 or maybe 18:00 GMT, we'll finish the chapter there. I mean, a lot of people who contributed do not usually browse Jojo threads and I'd feel bad if they never see the completed chapter because I didn't posted it on a Mosaic Thread.

I LOVE KIRA

Oh okay, did not see that post

Scariest part is definitely 6. It was so horryifying how shitty Stone Ocean was.