ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE BTFO Israel holds nationwide evacuation drills

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20180314_04/

post yfw israel gets wiped out.

Attached: 1505364598241.png (770x1015, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvon_Chouinard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: aaa.png (722x393, 482K)

I wanna ask where they would evacuate to but I can already guess and it ain't Eastern Europe...

Bbbut muh impenetrable Iron dome

Attached: 1520110796521.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

Tfw you realise Iran has 1000's of rockets.

America will make a 53rd state

#metoo

Where the fuck would they evacuate if they are doing so nation-wide? Flee into other muslim countries that don't like them?

Ship them to California or British Columbia and cut them off from the rest of the country. Not like those places can get any worse. Maybe all the chinks in BC would actually scare them...

wrong

Attached: 1507424119908.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

can u tl:dr this pic for brainlet

fuck off were full

No. They are about to receive the ULTIMATE punishment. Living in a single Palestinian state under Arab rule.

Attached: 1502489469813.jpg (960x796, 54K)

The NWO is about to crumble.

Attached: 1520209146002.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

white = european
so yes true Italians are white
Shitskin rape babies = mutts

Tfw you realise Iran has 10s of thousands of rockets in underground bases all around the northern mountain areas
Tfw goodbye israel

Attached: 09024601_xl.jpg (880x495, 47K)

'If only you knew how bad things were'

"Had you known the magnitude of our suffering as a result of the injustice of the Jews against us, with the support of your administrations for them, you would have known that both our nations are victims of the policies of the White House, which is in fact a hostage in the hands of pressure groups, especially major corporations and the Israeli lobby."

Attached: binlad.jpg (306x354, 25K)

Glass them

>nationwide evacuation drills
>jews immigrating en masse worldwide
The horror. Is this what they meant by the samson option?

Saved, keep up the good work.

Attached: 1519274525520.jpg (404x386, 82K)

>Tfw goodbye israel
feels good.

It won't be that easy. Israel will obliterate Iran before they go down.

fuck off leaf, leave the kikes there to die

They literally have 1000 nukes available and have claimed that if anyone attacks them they will go mental with the nukes

>Tfw goodbye israel
Sounds good.

>they think Israel will be destroyed
Top laugh, you niggers are in for a massive surprise.

The kikes have 5-50 Nukes at best, no SLBMs, few ICBM launch sites and no second strike capability

Not a real threat on the same level as an actual nuclear power like Russia, China or even India

Israel is literally North Korea tier and could easily be surrounded and neutralized with ABM systems and the only option they would have is low yield cruise missile nukes

The kike attacks his neighbour and now can't stop constantly looking over his shoulder

Attached: IDF btfo.png (1191x670, 788K)

When you anons realize this is all an elaborate trick based in the Art of War (when strong appear weak)... remember who it was that told you from the very beginning. So watch and if you survive what they have planned, come find me.

Attached: trump coin.jpg (800x533, 30K)

Lmao you're trolling right. Israel starting making nukes in the 50's with help from the French. They have secret nuclear bases all over the country, especially around the negev area. Israel is literally the most technical advanced country in the world, you cant seriously believe that they only have 5-50 nukes?

Iran have Russian and Chinese made rockets all around syria and lebanon and through the zagros mountains region ready to be aimed at israel.

Shit writes itself

Attached: 1497564538742.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>Thinking the entirety of western-society will cuck themselves en-masse to import Jewish Refugees
>Thinking you have any choice in the matter

Attached: shadow_network.gif (640x350, 547K)

The Mediterranean sea.

Attached: Israel in the sea.jpg (397x512, 63K)

And Israel has US backing with some of the most advanced anti-missile defenses in the world, along with their own nuclear arsenal.

Attached: 1510099717151.webm (1280x720, 962K)

lmao trump is a stupid cunt

What the fuck is nhk gtfo larper op

It's gonna be Rhodesia all over again (part III)

>Tfw you realise Iran has 10s of thousands of rockets in underground bases all around the northern mountain areas
10s of thousands? Hezbollah alone has over 180,000 rockets. When it comes to Iran, every Iranian citizen probably has his own stash of rockets in his backyard.

Attached: Iran nuclear.png (500x479, 279K)

>Israel starting making nukes in the 50's with help from the French.
60s and mainly the US, South Africa and Argentina you mean, they acquired yellow cake through Argentina and while the French were involved they didn't provide actual weapons materials
> They have secret nuclear bases all over the country
A few dozen at best, most of which are already geolocated, pic related
>you cant seriously believe that they only have 5-50 nukes?
Literally all estimates, even from US sources say they have less than 50 nukes, most sources saying 10-20, it wouldn't surprise me if they have even less
No natural uranium deposits means they cant

Attached: israeli-ballistic-missile-base-i.jpg (1600x1033, 343K)

i always had a feeling this NWO was just the end times delusion for elite psycopaths

I'm talking about the ballistic missiles dude lol.

The 'Khorramshahr'

that pepe is epic

>showing respect to a spineless, corrupt eel that is nothing more than a puppet for the patriach

Come on oz

>muslims build mosques all over europe's holiest sites
>2000 years later europe is majority muslim
>british people recapture a small sliver of coastal land in normandy with some clever trickery
>chinese and arab overlords accuse them of globalism and conspiracy and cry for a """""two-state solution""""" to give half that sliver of normandy """"""""""back"""""""""" to the muslims that built mosques on it 2000 years ago

They tried hard enough.

Attached: Israel New World Order.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

>he believes the American ZOG that Israel only has a couple nukes

You have to admit that bibi is alpha as fuck. That deep voice and his like 150+ iq.
He is worse than trump though, I don't respect him lol

israel should just join usa as the 51st state...
they can be like washingston d.c. and have their own seperate laws, and then we can spread liberty elsewhere.

while we're at it we'll pick up the 6gorillion nork prison camp survivors, and establish peace and prosperity with north/south korea and nk with the world.

or plan b.. and plan b is not good.
e.t.'s dont like us splitting atoms like that.

whatever fuck these people

>Bibi
>spineless
hol up

more like they will end up migrating to the usa and you will give them a state of their own or something

Not just American estimates, literally all reports about Israeli nuclear weapons claim low numbers, they don't have any uranium deposits and the countries they did acquire uranium through (Argentina, South Africa) are no longer friendly to them and have different governments

They cant even build a SLBM, even something North Korea has already done

Fuck off kike, you can go back to Khazaria.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.74M)

israel won't ever get btfo. if iran ever bombed israel, even just a small amount, you know the usa will step in and side with israel. it's pretty obvious by now that Trump, even if he's nationalist, will side with israel. so this of course gives israel clear incentive to do a false flag attack on itself if it ever needs backup in the mid-east.

as for syria, it looks like usa is backing down there for now, but will continue to fuck around by supplying weapons and training jihadists until trump nuts up and stops it completely, but that would mean he would have to completely dismantle deep state (cia/state dept). so what you're going to see for next 2 years is a whole lot of shit talking and back and forth pushback. if trump steps out of line they'll just tank the stock market and do more false flag attacks.

the most effective thing he could do is call back enough loyal troops and declare state of emergency until all deep state traitors are found and imprisoned. but he won't do this. ZOG cannot and will not call back troops because the military is the largest employer in the united states. without many factories running as before, and with service/retail jobs basically dry due to most people shopping online, where will all those active military work when they come home? also, ZOG wouldn't let so many Trump loyalists in the mil come home. so what you'll get is continued NOTHING. if Trump does nothing, but continues to pretend to push for changes, they leave him alone and won't try to kill him and his entire family. but if Trump actually does effective shit to drain the swamp, they'll easily take him out. i have a feeling they've already threatened to off him and his family. so because he loves his kids he won't go up against the deep state for real. he'll just continue pretending to do nationalist stuff and get a few wins here and there.

>an hypocrite and liar = alpha

I mean, I know you guys are the descendant of criminals, but there is a limit to support a spineless eel like Bibi who is everything but alpha. Bird of a feather flock together I guess.

what the fuck are you saying you stupid lead cunt.

all i said is that he has alpha physical traits and a high iq, which is true.

They are going to abandon Israel for Patagonia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvon_Chouinard

Guy has 5,000 Israeli soldiers "vacationing" on his land. I don't have the thread saved.

Attached: doublenukesitsbeutiful.jpg (3250x1829, 183K)

leaf*

if they ever did take Trump out like they did with JFK, it will start a very short uprising by hardcore Trump supporters, who will then get raided/imprisoned/shot by deep state controlled agencies (fbi, atf). the shitlibs are snarky and constantly talking shit because they know they are 100% protected. notice how whenever antifa or leftists hurt people, it's not widely reported by media, but anything done by MAGA people will get blasted 24/7. like that guy accelerating his car at that protest. they immediately call him a murderer without considering the video showing his car was being attacked.

>he believes the International ZOG

And you consider a blatant liar and criminal an alpha, you're the loser here mate.

>if iran ever bombed israel, even just a small amount, you know the usa will step in and side with israel.
But we know that will never happen because Israel is always the first to attack and once they do attack they will be left all alone in the dark alley getting assfucked by Chad Iran.

Israel's false flags don't work anymore, the goyim have caught on.

Attached: iran-israel.jpg (535x401, 26K)

they aren't physical traits you brainless cunt. lmao

>Where the fuck would they evacuate if they are doing so nation-wide?

They are going to fly away, like ashes in the wind

>All media and analyses are ZOG everything is controlled by the Jews, even things from countries openly opposed to Israel
Fact is if the kikes had more than a few dozen nukes, they would brag about it like they do all their weapons systems, the kike cant resist trying to rub it in the goyims face

>IQ
>Physical trait

Please stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself needlessly.

mfw

Attached: 1518320829591.jpg (501x443, 116K)

They do this to keep the public prepared in case of missile attacks.

>physical traits and a high iq
do you have a selective reading issue. i never said high iq was a physical trait.
fuck off you maple syrup cunt, you're embarrassing yourself mate

A deep voice doesn't mean shit you dumb fucking petrol huffing faggot. And good luck proving his "150 iq". You are literally retarded.

Can someone explain to me the "star will gorge itself on clay" thing?

Did I say it 'meant shit'? No, I didn't, you fat American cunt.
Also it's 180 IQ, google it, do your own fucking research for once, you fucking mutt.

The prophecy of Kek

Attached: 1511861783855.jpg (2543x6067, 3.89M)

>America will make a 53rd state
We don't have 52.

err....

Holy fuck you ain't the sharpest one in the shed, ain't ya?

>Unironically observing a dual-sex chaos god

When Osiris finds the fish that ate his penis, you're all fucked.

Attached: Baphomet%2520sm__84076.1415212051.380.380.jpg (232x300, 50K)

>he doesn't know the meme.

Fuck off dick head, you don't have an argument so you make up bullshit lmao

its just propaganda to condition the population to accept that "war is always on the border" even though it has always been the Jews that started these "selfdefense" wars and initiating the attack or providing casus belli.

too many kikes in this thread

>khazaria theory
Literally invented by a jew

Post the whole thing you liar.

He goes back to shake his hand.

Attached: 1517802433977.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>tfw if this happens you'll have to work ten times as hard to hide your power level, fake concern and pain for the horrible state the world is in, see your friends put kike flags on their faceberg profile pics

I'm more concerned about them going salted earth. Channeling into my kike thinking, if I was Israel I'd just get those 5-50 nukes in the same place, say a mountain range, and just stockpile HE and cobalt on top.

Possible but with proper ABM systems, they couldn't reach any area significantly outside of the middle east

Attached: israel.png (1049x715, 185K)