Highschool DxD

Everyone is talking about whether or not the girls look worse, but what does Sup Forums think of the new Issei look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4oDxHnssn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he looks a lot better desu. Way more manlier than originally

Supreme Girl still looks good.

Issei looks alot less like a cunt now.

>Noucome Thread
Muh nigga

He looks softer. The girls look better though.

Issei is a good MC: the reminder

It's up now.

100% non canon shit.

I actually do like Issei as a protagonist. He's a lot more fun than a lot of harem protagonists out there.

He looks better actually, but all the girls just look kind of off now. Weird trade off, but I'll just need to see it in motion more to get a better sense of it.

I actually never cared about Koneko but this makes me actually root for her.

Good lad. She's great

Koneko is simply one of those girls that only get better as the series goes on

We'll see her tits glow next year, remember that

Is there something besides the tits in this anime?
Some guy in a previous thread said it was gurren lagann with oppai power instead of spiral power, how accurate is that?
Is the guy a pussy like the average harem protagonist?

The mc wants to be a shounen mc in a harem fanservice anime, he does it via boobs
But if you read the novels then he's no longer does any of those in later vols

See pic
It's actually the opposite, the MC wants to be an ecchi fanservice MC but the series is a battle shonen so he keeps getting tangled up in ridiculous fights all the time and keeps powring up through tits to win
And yes he keeps doing that, in volume 21, he was in a coma and his condition stabilized when he was submerged in breast milk, then he woke up and he couldn't see nor say oppai anymore, then Ophis got tits and he was cured

Sounds pretty fun actually, picked up.

>girls look worse
Literally how?
Major improvement for all characters. Even the tittymonsters look nice now.

Dropped the show at the trainride to the trainin camp in hell.
Should I pick it up again?

You have 39 episodes + specials to see
S1 and S2 are amazing, S3 isn't
And the novels if you really care enough
And the S1 ED is beyond perfection youtu.be/H4oDxHnssn0
BorN is a mess, you can either tough it out or go read the novels, but you will need to choose because S4 will be a sequel to that
There's a very good reason they changed staff

Why is Rias so perfect?

He still unable to beat Cockblock consistently

Are there any crazy battles with lots of BOOSTO? It's the only reason I watch this show other than Issei being a fun guy. Oh and Koneko.

There was a moment in BorN of all things that had Issei go BOOSTO a lot. I haven't actually counted but it was a lot over a short period of time.

It's trash. Kind of fun for the first season or so but it just become repetitive, predictable and increasingly more retarded. Watch some compilation vids on Youtube if you must but don't bother wasting your time actually watching the show.

Does it really matter though?

It's going to take some time to get used to the new looks.

>that Xenovia
Was such a drastic change really needed?

Issei has always looked like shit.

The real question is where my cute bird Ravel was

My nigga

>letting one of the harem girls organize Issei's schedule
They're just begging to have her monopolize Issei aren't they?

We need more Ravel

How did Koneko even join the harem? IIRC Issei helped her swim and that's it?

Ravel wiggled her way in and put herself in a position where she needs to be by his side 24/7. The other girls aren't smart enough to pull something like this off.

>made her open up by treating her as a woman and stemming her insecurities
>became her lifeline she held onto because she was afraid of becoming her sister and fear for her own powers
>builds a bridge between her and her sister to reconcile

Clearly my memory was off, cheers.

He's a fucking pretty boy. What's the point of bringing fujos in an ecchi haremshit?

It's a weird situation, especially because the only ones who could have actually done something about it, Rias and Akeno just let her because their own position was secure, and they didn't actually lose anything because they know Issei will still pick them if an internal conflict arises
Then she cockblocked them and now they're probably planning bloody vengeance
The one who I feel is lost out more to Ravel is Asia, people talk about Rias getting mistreated but Asia has been getting the short end of the stick since forever ago

>What's the point of bringing fujos in an ecchi haremshit?
Money.

It's like they all got outskilled and outmatched it just feels like Ishibumi stopped giving a crap about them even though they're supposed to be the main girls and moved on to the others.

I think the new style looks nice.

You should be shot. I agree i kind of like it too.

I don't think that's true, it feels more like the others were accepting because "why not" then Ravel managed to get her way, and again, the only one who lost out were everyone from Asia and down, Rias and Akeno didn't lose anything because at the end of the day they're still the ones Issei cares more about, Rias is still the legal wife, and Akeno will keep supporting Rias because they're friends and because she likes messing with her friend
So yeah, everyone apart from those two got screwed, Ishibumi is running out of ideas on what to do with the older girls so he's just adding new characters and put the others on hold
Still this happened in V22, so he hasn't forgotten about them

If they would give more details to the characters like the other seasons. Make Rias Akeno and Rossweise a bit more "mature" again, than I could dislike the art a bit less.

Also no dicks. The artist like his "females with dicks". duh.

I want to fuck Rias so badly...

Now that I think about it, why don't they just get a big fucking car and fuck in there
How are you gonna get interrupted if the others don't know where you are?

For me, she used the fact Ise needed a peerage and Rias and Akeno, the only competent administrators, couldn't join it.
Smart bird

Meh, Smartphone did it better.

>couldn't join it
Akeno could, Rias would never ever let her, but she could

Rias deserves a dick in the ass

Didnt Sirzechs request Issei to let Ravel be his manager ?

Is there any hq scans of Slash Dog's cover? That was some good shit. What's this about a Sae Tojou?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that
Still that only happened because of the Oppai Dragon stuff, and because Sirzechs reasoned that since Issei was a celebrity he needed a manager
The thing is Ravel was supposed to manage Issei's career, not Issei himself

What parts of that are not true? He is already proposing to the girls. Or have not read the 23 fucking books and side material?

Maybe Sirzechs and Ravels mom arranged this together after Rizer couldnt marry Rias.
So they had to give house Phenex some kind of compensation and promised to introduce Ravel to Issei and let her join him.

Wow, now that sounds like a proper plot development
>alright so we can't get the immortal phoenix with the power of destruction, we need to think up another strategy
>immortal phoenix with the power of a dragon?
>sounds fucking awesome, let's try that
>and then the girl with these super cool powers can get with Millicas and then our immortal phoenix with the power of destruction will also have dragon powers!

For a moment I thought this was Scryed.

Ravel's daughter is in a marriage thing with Millicas?

Who knows, but it would be the most ironic plot twist, and it definitely sounds like something that could happen

>Issei's appearance is based off of Kazuma Torisuna from s-CRY-ed because the author is a fan of the series.

No she isn't.

The Virgin red dragon
>Doesn't get to fuck his harem till adulthood
>Is a perverted deviant
>Is a shitty weak human
The Aryan Chad Dragon
>Doesn't give a crap about filthy whores
>Is calm and collected
>The strongest white dragon past, present, and future.

This meme is really fucking misused

The faces in this are terrible and lacking in detail. It's a shame the quality art is going down for S4, but then again, getting more of the series is good so eh.

This meme don't work if both are gay for each other.

Correction Vali is gay Issei is straight.

Well, Issei has an ass but Vali don't have breast

Needs updating. Virgin red dragon is longer a weak human. Now he's a reincarnated true dragon (essentially Great Reds son, the strongest being in DxD) with the potential power of 2 dragon gods and a heavenly dragon.

->

There was hardly any detail before either. It looked like Toei had been drawing since season 1. The only thing I can surmise is that people who hate it also hate any cutesy anime.

Vali is still better

Sairaorg > Azazel = Issei > Cao Cao > Vali

Sirzechs > Sairaorg

Azazel>Sirzechs>Issei>Sairaorg>Vali>Kiba>Cao Cao

I just realized they fixed Sairaorg's hair. He's supposed to have the same hair color as Venelana. Wonder if they'll also fix Bikou's hair later on.

Put Sirzechs between Ise and Cao Cao.

Future Issei > Future Gasper > all the rest combined.

>Future Gasper
That's jut Dio without the evil.

That sounds pretty good
I am 100% positive this was why Rias wanted Gasper, and she probably calls Gasper Dio in the future

Future Issei > Sairaorg = Azazel = Ddraig = Tannin = future Gasper > everyone else

It's a bit disappointing Ishibumi didn't add in EX someone saying he sounds like Riser.

That would have been way too obvious
It's impossible that his voice hasn't changed

They're all great but Akeno and Rias are the top two imo, two great flavors that taste better together.

Polygamy is wrong.

>Virgin red dragon is longer a weak human. Now he's a reincarnated true dragon (essentially Great Reds son, the strongest being in DxD) with the potential power of 2 dragon gods and a heavenly dragon.
Sounds like Naruto finding out he's the son of the 4th Hokage, the child of the prophecy, the light personified and the son of god instead of a dumb kid who happen to have a 9 tails fox inside him

He dies and has to be reincarnated later on, and the two dragon gods are the only ones around him before his body decomposes. Before that he really was just a normal kid with a sacred gear. The only real thing he gets from that is more stamina and the ability to dragonify parts of his body.

Then you're watching the wrong series

But it's fun.

Then admit that the harem ending is the best ending

No.

Then why are you even watching a harem show?

Reminds me of Gamers.

Unless you've gotten used to fapping to Rias daily with the old art, it's really not that big of a deal.

Because there are other likeable things about this show. It's not like it's a big deal, anyway.

You clearly have missed the point.

dear lord people actually watch this tripe?

No, I read it

BOOST
O