What team wins?

What team wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56790462
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the calvos

team bald has a hell of a ringer

How come there's no Saint Seiya character in the teams?

>The great debate
So, what's the consensus on left bottom class?
Last time I said highschoolers I was attacked by teams psychic and gakuran.

Man how the fuck am I supposed to know everyone in that picture. I thought it was just franchises but its all mixed up.

I feel like bottom left is the most broken if it has that one ridiculously broken stand guy

If you can't recognize all or almost all of these characters, you need to lurk more.

Banchou

But Gash's MC, Devilman's Akira, Ore no Monogatari's gorilla and others are not banchou?

This is a cool pic OP. Who made it?

Winner would either be mid left because Caped Baldy, or top right with some dragon ball cast, Doraemon and Light.

The team with Light. Vegeta could protect him while he writes down the names of all the strong characters in the death note.

Team bald.

Are you blind? Look carefully at team aniki.

Delinquent team has Kumagawa so theyre sure as hell not winning

Giving them all the scientists is pretty unfair.

Armstrong is in 2 of them

What's top right theme? Beam spam? Edge lords?

Everyone who wasn't cool enough for either of the bottom row groups, basically the rejects.

The team with Kumagawa and Atem on it

Older brothers.

>Vegeta in team bald as well because of that receding hairline
I love whoever made this.

Delinquent team has Sakamoto though. It also has mob. I question putting Jotaro in there and not Josuke considering Okuyasu is in it.

Obviously team baldy

The one that has Shadow Moon.

Shinji, Mendou, Ore no Monogatari's gorilla and Hikaru no Go's Akira are not delinquent.

>team muscle
>team oniichan
>team bald
>team girl
>team delinquents
>team sword

Team delinquents has this in the bag.

Ah I see it now

hes on 2 teams if look around.

Muscular Dudes
Older Brothers
Bald/balding
Girls
Students ?
Swordsmen

there are at least a half dozen people in the bald section who look exactly like each other

i dont see how any of them can beat itachi

delinquents

I don't know who wins, but I will support the all-girl team.

Thats because Josuke is shit. SHIIIT.

Team gakuran.

At least you didn't say anything about his hair. He might have heard you.

As long as Light isn't taken down I don't see how his team could lose, but he also has a massive ego so it probably wouldn't end well for him. I also wonder if the Death Note could kill an invulnerable character like Saitama.

He can't kill robots too

Team Bald easily. They have a lot of heavy hitters, so they can stall the other teams while the mad scientists like Gero and Wily create endless robot

They could win only because arrow fuckery

>Team Bald easily

Team Muscles has Sups, thats pretty much game over. He is multiverse level threat because comics shenanigans.

Team Onii-san has Hao.
If it's Great Spirit Hao, then I can't see how anyone beats him.

>saitama gets a stand
wew

That looks like Golden Age Sups not Cosmic Thought Robot Sups.

Hao is only universal level threat, thats on par with DBZ and Gurren.

So is Roshi

Why is yamcha in team sword?
Also I’d probably say team girl purely because that girl from medaka box

Some of them aren't delinquent, more like team highschoolers

Team delincuent have Yugi, you cant win against Yugi (cheater mode )

I don't know who wins, but I'm fairly sure team sword goes down first.

>Mob and Jotaro both in high school with like 1 grade difference

how do you beat the megucas?

They're team gakuran.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56790462
>学生服キャラ

The only people that can deal with Saitama are Kumagawa, Light and maybe Atem

You forgot Sakamoto.

>DBZ is on par with an Omniscient, Omnipotent God that can warp reality on a whim

>Warp reality skills
>Does not use them to win fights

Bottom kek.

It scares me that I know almost 50% of the characters in each roster. even shit I dont read and watch fuck.

>as well

Only because they brought his Mum to see him, if they hadn't found the only spirit that he actually cared about then they'd have all died to the black hole he'd created.

And Vegeta and Yusuke and probably a bunch of others

Obviously the girl team

>Arrow won't be able to pierce his skin

Bald team if they would actually fight girl team.

Don't know but I want to fuck middle right.

he got scratched by a cat once

Because the joke is that he sometimes gets bothered, troubled and damaged by things that are not of any importance
Like cat stratches or overeating noodles.
And would Saitama have Stand potential in the first place? He's got immense physical performance but inside he's really hollow and depressed.

is there anyone worth a damn in the female section? I know the whole image is basically from genres aimed at male children/adults but im a bit curious.

Define worth a damn. Pictures range from people who can sneeze planets and tank blackholes to above average mma fighters.

Hinata is pretty big for a H2H fighter because Naruto universe is busted with ridiculous feats, so she would be FTE to even North Star.

>Define worth a damn
Being able to stand up to the powerhouses from the other groups.

Homura Akemi can stop time and allow anyone she touches to act during the time stop, thats pretty fucking big but i dont know if they have someone with the destructive capabilities to take advantage of that.

Sakamoto is too cool to lose.

>nobody has noticed Kiyomaro in Team Sutdent/Delinquent in the lower left

How can the other teams possibly beat answer talker?

Should note I meant team lower left, he's in he center right of the team itself

I love the concept for the teams.
>Team Onii-chan
My sides.

Team Kamogawa gets fully brain-damaged after 7 chapters.

Top left, easily

Which just means highschool uniform.

Right mid goes down first, top right and bottom right are pretty close together I strength thanks to a few power houses on their teams but I imagine they'd be the next to go down. Top right would hold off pretty well against the bottom left and mid left but BL has the Psychic God level kid, a stand user, sakamoto ( I think??) and ML has saitama who could probably take on a lot of powerhouse characters at once. I dunno if it's allowed but the bottom and mid left side have characters that I think would call a temporary truce to hold off the top left

> BL has the Psychic God level kid, a stand user, sakamoto ( I think??) and ML has saitama who could probably take on a lot of powerhouse characters at once.

You think those are powerhouses and relevant? Point and laugh guys.

Is Arale in any group excluding the one Saitama is in?
If yes, then the winner is the group that would make the better joke.
If no, then the baldy team.
Including gag characters in any actual discussion about which character would defeat which is retarded.

All of them except the stand user are from gag manga, gag characters are basically god tier fighters if the fight in question is an all out brawl. Sakamoto may not be able to fight be he's so suave and sexy everyone will feel an overwhelming urge to admire his smooth ways

>Akane and Happosai in it
>Ranma isn't

atleast I can't spot him

either top right or bald people

it all comes down to ssb vegeta vs saitama

or el raditz blanco

>Team bald has Saitama AND Gohan Calvo
Yeah, is that even a question OP?

Who is the strongest character on Team Girl?

You do realise there is fucking DBZ characters in it? Goku or Vegeta alone > 99% of the picture combined.

>No Jiren or El Gohan Calvo in bald group

Unironically the female saiyan. Girl team is cucked by only having dark hairs girls. Would be stronger with Usagi

Team bald and it isn't even close. Nobody can even approach Blue Vegeta in power, and they also have Tien, Nappa, and Saitama

Homura if we count her as full power

Team sword since they have heavy hitters like dragon quest heroes and darth vader.

Why there's no Gohan Calvo on that team?

Why is Sakamoto on the delinquent team?

You would be able to tell the difference if you lurked more. Lurk moar, faggot.

Cuz its a high school team you delinquent.

They're strong as fuck but I seriously doubt they'd survive if groups of people focused on them especially characters like saitama whore supposed to be nigh invincible

I almost raged at team swordsman until I saw Gintoki in the bottom right corner