As a jew I'll just say that I'm having a great time

1. The Alt-Right is finished

2. Demographic displacement proceeding as planned

3. Trump wound up being a total zionist and a great ally of Israel

4. Trump is deeply unpopular and viewed as retarded by most of the population and will likely be the last republican president

5. Antifa and extreme leftists have gone from not existing at all to becoming mainstream in America

6. Relations between Russia and the West are at an all time low

7. The destruction of Syria is proceeding as planned with permanent US bases and Turkish annexation

8. Data collection by major companies and the expansion of the national security state is intensifying.

9. The UK and Canada in particular have successfully become fully multicultural states beyond even our wildest dreams.

10. THE STOCK MARKET IS HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE

In this moment I am euphoric now you goys can continue as you were.

Attached: 1.png (655x330, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.hr/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/why-is-jewish-intermarriage-the-highest-among-all-us-faiths/amp/
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weak fucking b8 m8

Attached: 1520778469033.png (603x222, 26K)

>THE STOCK MARKET IS HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE
That's what usually happens before a crash, kike.
This could have all been prevented

Attached: 28950952_133377720825676_7193841217438744576_n.jpg (400x400, 28K)

it won't crash at least for another 1.5 years. First of all there are algorithms designed to prevent a crash second of all if a crash is coming we would know about it and third of all a market crash has to be timed at the most inconvenient moment so that it delivers maximum damage to the Trump presidency

Enjoy interbreeding with niggers ya dumb kike

Same here OP, its a good time to be jewish. These Aryan cucks have been falling more and more each day. They actually find it HONORABLE to fight our wars for us! Hahhahahaha BTFO white Americans

no that fate is reserved for your daughters assuming you will have any children of-course

>white Americans
The joke is on you buddy boy

Attached: creatura.jpg (1020x1020, 69K)

I am Filipino and I support your opinion
Fuck white subhumans

Attached: C76F2515-4E8F-4323-B711-2FE255973411.jpg (255x197, 20K)

>no that fate is reserved for your daughters assuming you will have any children of-course
Nah man, as you well know, the Jewish bloodline is so interbred that if Jews were to only breed amongst themselves there would be so much genetic retardation that within 4 generations they would cease to be a functional people
So, in order for you to be a people, you need to breed with whites
Without whites, you only have Muslims or niggers
The Muslims won't breed with you, so enjoy your 70 IQ niggers

Oi vey!

Attached: 96028CA2-6B36-4E46-B714-4BA4DA7E0BF3.jpg (997x768, 309K)

post rubbing hands

Attached: 1496539909376.jpg (477x347, 38K)

Based

>he thinks he will be fine in a world ruled by niggers
hint: they have no empathy to exploit and you'll be the one whose hand they perceive the whip in.
>he thinks he is immune to the poison of his own concoction
Sweet summer child, you guys are going extinct too.
google.hr/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/why-is-jewish-intermarriage-the-highest-among-all-us-faiths/amp/

teehee whoops

Attached: 66d.jpg (600x469, 22K)

> he thinks we want to genocide white people
no we just want you to be more tolerant. I'm sure there will still be some white people even in a hundred years

If you felt strong you woukd appeared weak, if you felt weak yoi would appear strong, the world is thoroughly waking up to the Jewish menace, the subversion.

What would it look like if Hillary had won?

same except for the stock market and tax cuts based Paul Ryan really delivered there

>> he thinks we want to genocide white people
I don't care what you want, I care about the effect
And the effect, is extinction, for both of us
>there will still be some white people even in a hundred years
And I'm sure there wilol be tons of Jews because of how you pass on your culture, except, like I said, that culture will be in the hands of 80 IQ nigger/jews

If you really believe this, it just goes to show how strategically incompetent Jews are. You probably have no idea what I am talking about.

>Demographic displacement proceeding as planned
Like pic related

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

No it will be like a technologically advanced multiracial Brazil tier superstate governed by jews and high IQ white people.

Anahhaahha
White trash quotes
This is the most retarded thing I am ever seen

Attached: FC7CA550-4156-4C3A-ADD2-EA80695E1C66.jpg (2357x2048, 819K)

I only disagree with one point, how Trump is viewed. And I think you lack the full picture, antifa and extreme lefrists were the mainstream since 1970's, and alt-right views are absorbed by the mainstream more then ever. I think it will turn around. Other then that keep on posting.

>No it will be like a technologically advanced multiracial Brazil tier superstate governed by jews and high IQ white people.

Attached: Its.png (1280x720, 696K)

you are finished reatad you have destroyed usa and have served for breakfast to the chinese
you guys are finished

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

melting pot countries turn into crime ridden dystopias regardless of who governs it.
poor darkie underclass won't care whether you're Jew or gentile in the end, but they'll care about your gold cufflinks.

>focus on your debt goyim

Attached: Drinking Faggot Juice.gif (350x263, 1.49M)

I'm sympathetic to the alt-right, but as a high-IQ Jew I can tell you you're going down a path that is absolutely going to result in failure and destruction, at least in America. I'm talking specifically about the Spencer/TRS/Identity Evropa crowd here, not all "alt-right" figures.

this retards have fixated so much in european that have awaken the chinese in full force now that the west is rotten to the core dont expect that will be able to compeat with and united millenary country like china is over retard
meanwhile east europe and russia are more alive than eber and western europe awaneking enjoy while you can you have reached your peak and wont last

no antifa only became a thing in America after the election. Nobody even knew such a thing existed before and now they are everywhere. The left has never been this extreme in the 1970's who are you trying to kid here lel have you been to a colelge campus in America? The alt-right is nothing it has no supporters and it doesn't have any beliefs or foundations other than it hates the left but that's not even an organizing principle the right has become fully cucked disillusioned and annihilated they are just nihilists trying to oppose the left because of some vague reasons like muh constitution and free market, they have nothing of their own the conservative mainstream fully accepts gay marriage and multiculturalism now and they have decidedly been crushed in the culture war, if the left has attained complete victory in the culture war then they will win everything else because they are already convinced of their own moral and political superiority Trump is the last outburst of will to power by white America before whiteness takes it's dying breath

Based

Everything just as planned

quit LARPing as a jew dude

Are you not worried the Muslim goyim could cause issues in the future? Their kids already laugh at the Holocaust in German schools.

Attached: 1500287419367.png (2568x1804, 218K)

You fucked up by bringing all the muslims in.

Implying we are supposed to hate China more because why? Like honestly I share no racial or civilizational solidarity with you at all. Thanks to Jewish physics and Jewish science you have a nuclear umbrella to defend against the Chinese for now and some smart Jews like Zuckerberg already figured out where the winds are blowing and are hedging their bets

Your first post was good, nice and snarky
But the rest is you realizing you done fucked up but without the integrity to admit it
>smart Jews like Zuckerberg already figured out where the winds are blowing and are hedging their bets
>implying zuck isn't an autist that married the first thing that gave him attention

Attached: 1516126484417.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Leftist and commie ideas were mainstream culture in america since 70's or perhaps earlier even though antifa is recent. They just suddenly got violent, perhaps because they sense they're losing grip. Right-wing ideas are becoming more widespread as leftist insanity becomes more and more apparent. Hollywood is flopping, normies are outing propaganda like they were alt-right, kids are watching pewdiepie and getting a gateway to our world and alt-right is never decreasing because you don't unlearn the truth. Alt-right is increasing it's range so much it seems like it's dissolving, but it's dissolving in the mainstream culture current.

kek like it wouldnt have been developed by european without insect like you
the so proudly team of "jewish scientis" half of them were from interacial couples like all of your achieviement look at the names of the so called scientis of the bomb and then you can call " yours"

No I am totally serious about the bet hedging scenario if the plan to create a technocratic managed Western superstate described by Bertrand Russel and Brezhinski fails then we can expect degeneration of America into ethno tribal conflict they will at best become a sort of Ottoman empire tier society with ethnic and oligarchic clans vying for control and patronage such a state can't really project a lot of power Israel will actually need new alliances. We already have cordial relations with Russia and have been shilling their state TV with pro Israeli messaging and visa free travel and a sizable population of Israeli's are former Russians we just need to reach a reasonable accommodation with Putin right now where they can get their port and the the Arab pipelines are cut off but Syria as a whole will be destroyed and the Iranian land-bridge placed under control of the Americans and if we can get aligned with Russia we will have our foot in the door with the new hegemon China as Russia will play the UK to China's America in that scenario. So you can see how a multicultural western superstate is actually beneficial to the West because you are competing against vast land-powers Like Russia China and soon India and the Arab world and as a consequences you need to consolidate power and resources and act as a single unit with a single authority military and a common set of values you will not be able to survive as a collection of independent sates.

Nazi demotists fucked it up. I wish the junkers succeeded in their struggle against hitler. Deutschphysik was so retarded. Germany should have embraced its jewish minority and let them become real germans.

tl;dr

You're naive. National identity won't disappear, those who lack it breed less and are replaced by those who have it. In 200 years of de-polonization of Poland our identity only became stronger and more aggresive. Whete so many empires tried and failed you will fail even harder. You jews are much dumber then I first though if this is the extent of your plans and you're digging your own grave. According to your plan the future Europeans are mostly children of today's right wing anti-semites accompanied by muslims. May God guide your soul to safety.

I don't see why the importation of primitives is necessary to integrate european nations and create this western superstate. Seems to actually make it harder since you are literally decreasing the proportion of westerners on the continent. Seems like it would be easier if you embraced the shared European heritage and use that as a unifying sentiment rather than pretend this heritage is shameful or doesn't exist like in Sweden.

>no antifa only became a thing in America after the election.
lol
they have been around under different names since the 60s. After the Vietnam War ended they became government employees instead, coincidentally.

>This is the most retarded thing I am ever seen
>I am
Bants discarded

The new world will consist of the master class, jews and the slave class, the negro-asiatic. We have won. We control EVERYTHING.

Attached: we have won.jpg (615x432, 89K)

Kids are also playing video games all day and making shitposts on Sup Forums. Hollywood is not flopping as revenues for key blockbusters only increase every single time. If you're referencing the Oscar ratings you should know that most people watch shit by streaming it on the internet nowadays. Of-course you don't like leftism or liberalism but that's irrelevant you will never do anything about it because to take any action against the state requires a population that has nothing to lose whose material conditions are deteriorating rapidly they can't even overthrow the state in Venezuela and they have nothing to eat there. You will be corralled into e-ghetos and echo-chamber leftists will have their tumbler and rightists will have gab and they can jerk each other off for eternity there. Finally, multiculturalism and globalism is entirely necessary for western survival and prosperity. Multiculturalism and tolerance is an ideological and political tool that allows the West to dominate much of the the third world through soft power and this domination is necessary to prevent that great mass of 80% of the planet's population and it's resources from falling to the control of rival power blocks America learned this really quickly after it was left one on one with the USSR after the second world war.

> decreasing population of muh Westerners
Like I'm sorry but you really don't have magical genetic powers. Despite everything most minorities especially Asians and Hindus become more SWPL and culturally middle class even more so than whites. Affluent society's don't reproduce and you need a large reserve pool of labor like this is basic economics here also fuck you goyim that too.

Yeah no shit sherlok Jewish identity has been around for many thousands of years even when there was no Jewish state but it doesn't hurt to try tho especially in America and Canada where there is very little tribal identiity to begin with as I'm sure you know. They identify as "white" which is completely retarded. By white the Alt-Right and richard Spencer actually mean urban middle class New England values and behavior that's literally it and nothing else and America through Hollywood and its Hegmonic status as the dominant power in the west will force a homogenous culture on Europe and it will take it and like it and get used to it after a few generations of education and indoctrination because the alternative is being cucked by Russia and China. Besides nobody says you can't keep muh national idenity the Welsh are still around and they have been part of the UK for a thousand years you will probably still have your oktoberfests and your st.patricks days and whatever other ridiculous shit you goys like to do

Any person who thought that Trunp would save something is retarded. The American future is the balkaniziation and civil war. As a Jew you should not be very happy because you will stuck in the midlle you will be white for negroes and browns, and a potential traitor for white nationalists. Chinese will inherit the Earth.

only one problem, how will white girls be used as sex slaves when the last white boy dies in 50 years? we need to think of a way to make more white girls without releasing the demon white boys to the world

You seem to have wrong data, hollywood is losing money each year, and you're indeed pushing people into a corner day by day. People are becoming more and more unhappy and finally, the moral decay is higher then the weimar republic. Also I don't think you understand human nature, humans always seek to destroy those above them, and as life becomes more and more unbearable they seek it more. You don't have to be starving to kill, you just need to know your enemy.

News to me. Does this mean I should goy one of your women before the great sorting happens in earnest? I'd consider it if I could ensure my sons would remain unmutilated.
I'd want to pass down my own family traditions as well, rather then have them subsumed and annihilated by yours. Maybe I'll form a secret family ideology to be passed down through the generations, hidden from the Jewish one.
Living in a totally bourgeois society, most people do not understand the value of family tradition, something mostly possessed by aristocrats. The Jewish religion provides an impressive way to literally have one will carries out through generations, but I find it distasteful in some respects, such as in its resentment of natural strength (david and goliath) and how it encourages members of the tribe to lie to outsiders. Truth-telling is a big part of what made western civilization great.

Hello Master. Goyim here. I live to serve, in this life and the next. I appreciate and support all that you're doing.

>The American future is the balkaniziation and civil war
still better than living in russia eating buckwheat porridge and living around horrible sociopathic people

friendly reminder that in the next Holocaust, no jews will be spares this time. you have been warned.

not realisic. Asians and even Hispanics and Arabs are not that dumb as you and some Whites think. The only possible result of your treachery is the destruction of the West. But after the destruction of the West there will other centres of Power.

why can europe and russia unite under one flag ,the country would have everything
-resources
-land
-population of 700 million
-direct contact with all regional power of the world from africa middle east and asia

all the far right parties are more entusiast than ever with a russian allianze i wouldnt completely disregard in the next 50 years

I don't even care about Asians, I have some in my family, just the mideastern and african refugees, which are simply dumber biologically and basically incompatible with western culture.
The left and the elite is totally willing to ignore the roving rape gangs in the UK and I have no idea why. How does that help you create some kind of european megastate?
Why do these EU elites defend these entropic forces and attack the civilizing ones, such as SA gov during apartheid?

if that were true, you would be posting cuck threads.

>never trust a leaf.
sage

cucknada flag is the new meme flag. Sage Cucknada.

Honestly must be fun being Jewish on Sup Forums everyone thinking you are the boogeyman

Don't be retarded. In 50 years there will be genetic engineering which will make everyone willing white or black. Also sex with robots will be more common than sex with people.

>I'd want to pass down my own family traditions as well

Attached: rich_white_culture.gif (600x300, 1.33M)

what do you say russia senpai?
america isolated and eursia and china as the only forces in the continent

Attached: europe_3col.jpg (232x232, 17K)

I'm right. Americans will be envy of Asians, Arabs in 30-50 years. The only thing you can achieve is the destruction of your host nation - the USA.

>Hollywood is losing money each year, and you're indeed pushing people into a corner day by day people are becoming more unhappy

It doesn't matter at all tho it is the case that Cinemas are getting visited less and less and the major traditional news media are losing money but that's just a natural consequences of new technology the video game industry is bigger than Hollywood now steaming netflix outlets like Bretibart TYT Drudge etc everything is under control and not even by jews btw jews and anglos may have gotten the ball rolling but this is the nature of the modern system and modernity itself ask yourself how many video games have you played the last few years as opposed to reading books how much porn do you consume on average? Opiates everywhere soon there will be very lifelike and photorealistic VR opiates for the masses Spielberg is making a movie about this actually called ready player one about very realistic VR video game worlds then there's the movie Her about 3d waifus and social alienation there's the new Blade Runner etc basically this is the future and there's nothing you can do about it.

>The stock market is higher than ever before.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-224159.jpg (1028x1162, 251K)

I'm not even Russian, but white. The Russian future is bleak, but the USA' js worse

I'm happy too, fellow Yiddish Jihadist. Europeans will cease to exist as we know them in our lifetime.
French people are basically already dead. In 10 years most of eueope will be wasteland full of unemployed muslim niggers.
They do deserve it. And the hammer of justice will strike. They know they cant escape it. The niggers are already there, breeding.

Basically eueopeans are an endangered species, we should all realize this historic timeline when we can talk to all sorts of europeans here before they get replaced by the nu-europeans.

It will happen in our lifetime. Be honored for witnessing such power firsthand throught the internet and memes that pave the road to their demise are like a prophecy.

They will scream and screech and threaten us until there is no one left but Muhammed. Sheep to the slaughter.

Gets me hard.

Attached: 162247720.png (320x320, 66K)

It is written in our ancient scriptures that the Jews are superior and were chosen to be the Gods over the nations, the leader of all nations. Despite being small in number, our scripture contends, the Jews will rule over everything, including all the goyim. But we will meet much adversity in this journey, especially from the tribe of Edom (which is ambiguously referring to European people) and another more mysterious tribe called Amalek. We are commanded to exterminate every last one of the Amalekites and Edomites. This is in the Bible, not even the Talmud or Zohar.

Kabbalistic works go into more detail. Jesus was considered the son of God, and God himself. But Kabbalsitic works, even those who predate Jesus, say that all Jews are not only the children of God, but are God themselves. Jesus may have been better at harnessing this fact, but every Jew is God and this divinity is the source of their power over the goyim. Being one with the Creator, Jews can will reality into existence. Even without training. But training increases this connection to the Ein Sof within. Everything you see going on is willed by us. This is how it is written in the Zohar and Talmud.

It's because Jews are divine. This is the orthodoxy of Kabbalah. Jews are not harnessing magic external from they, we are harnessing their own potential as being God.
It comes from the idea that Jews are divinity, we can counter God because we are God.

Midrash haNe'elam 6:14-20

Self-hatred is for the Jew, lad.

>Don't be retarded. In 50 years there will be genetic engineering which will make everyone willing white or black.

This is also very true thanks to promising advances in genetic technology and bio pharma. Soon the racial fears of white identitarians will be rendered completely laughable because technology will be the equalizer of every racial discrepancy. I don't claim to be an authority on the subject but futurists predict many things here and it won't be just about basic shit like skin color and retarded shit like that it will be about surviving on off-world settlements, breathing underwater multiple limbs etc

>In 10 years most of eueope will be wasteland full of unemployed muslim niggers.

You say that like an insult. Are you a muslim or not?

I agree about the French deserving it, but all Europeans? What has got you so angry at them? Still mad the Romans blew you the fuck out?

Jews are too neurotic to ever enjoy themselves. Ironically, their fear is justified, since 110 is in the cards soon.

If we are to die we wil die with a smile and before our death we wiil kill a lot of our enemies. If you will stay alive, you will be wandering through ruins

the genocide of whites is the best achievement of ours. couldnt have been done with righteous goyim like Rockefeller, Bush, Clinton, Obongo, soy goys...

*High FIVE*

>1. The Alt-Right is finished
>2. Demographic displacement proceeding as planned

Proofs.

Attached: 1449091404063.jpg (393x386, 24K)

goyim are a virus

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you goyim do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Goyim are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

jews are overrate piece of shit this is the only thing that i see more clear every day
YOU WONT WIN EVEN IF WE DISSAPEAR WE WILL BROUGHT TO THE HELL WITH US

you're one of the stupid jews and this thread is cancer.
>in all fields

I’m done with Jewish infighting and have gone rogue. Goys are pleasant people to be around. Get ovened

>not even Russian, but white
I see what you did there Moishe!

Shut up, nigger. We built your playground.

I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show the Jewish people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world without goyim. A world where anything is possible.

Fake as China Jews..

I'm a Finn

obvious bait thread is obvious

Dude, this shit is getting boring. Just admit it, everyone on the whole globe has reason's to hate you, people don't belive media anymore or they keep beliving them less and those who do are being outbred. Everyone knows you're there, people are just being polite because of PC culture but they are getting bored with the holocaust narrative and the constant PC policing. Your media are dying. You control money but all it takes is someone in power to say "we've got new money and it's not exchangable for any currency" cut off international trade, make some guns, say: "hey, other countries, let's just kill them and take their shit" and do it. You're living on a preyer right now and you're setting yourself up for a one way train to Auszwic without brakes.

FUCKING CHECKED

>The Alt-Right is finished
You mean the Jew front substituting for a real anti (((establishment))) movement? Yah we did that nice huh?

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

Attached: rekt1.png (709x606, 100K)

Pls gib membership to tribe.

Attached: 64EF179F-3D9E-413A-BA75-5543F5DC4BFA.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Also good night.

lmao look at this yid and his delusions. When your only friends, whites, are gone you're in for a big surprise: the whole Muslim world wants to push you into the sea, sub-Saharan Africans see you as just another white to get gibs from. Latin Americans don't care for you. And East Asians will have no problem massacring you for resources.

Like always, you're masters of your own destruction. You're getting gassed later this century mate, good luck to you.

I know that you will die with us, if we are to die, we will bring everyone with us. Anyway, if we lose there are billions of Asians, muslims and Hispanics who will form centres of power and prevent Zionist global government.

Actually jews have the overwhelmingly highest rate of outbreeding, jewish women with blacks being higher than any other

Even heard other jews call it the "intermarriage plague", oh well enjoy the plague you caused yourself jew

Karma is a bitch..Enjoy the China-india dominated world of the future.