It's me Reigen Arataka

It's me Reigen Arataka

What's your request

Con man a shit.

For of micro aggression

That will be 300Y

I thik my crotch is possessed sir, can you do something about it?

season 2
I need mob suffering.

>he's still hoping for season 2
For a show where the main theme is to get a clue, it's ironic that the fanbase can't get a clue. The OVA isn't even new animation and will just reuse "last" season's clips and a voice over by Reigen.

This. I need Mob and Reigen suffering. Also the Claw Boss fight would fucking blow minds with BONES animation. I also want to cry at "Dimple was a friend" and see the animeonlies flip shit when Truck-kun hits Mob. Fucking Dagashit Kashi got a second season so why not this? ;_;

can i be meguca plz

Make Keit-Ai real.

How are you going to stop Mob from destroying the city?

Use his own psychic powers.
Reigen is the strongest esper but he sealed his power long time ago.
inb4 headcanon
remember when Reigen took in all of Mob's power without problem? That's not possible for a normal human/esper. When Mob took in Boss' power his body can't handle it but Reigen took all of Mob's power without problem and that means he's more powerful than Mob.

>tfw season 2 never

Gratitude was the peak of the series anyway

>What's your request

I believe that's my line.

Please give us a proper s02 and not the shitty remake you're plaing.

But he is suffering.

He is gifted yet with his gift he is not worthy of the woman she loves and suffers to be Chad to be worthy of her...

I do like how the bodybuilding team treat him well without being too soft on his training, and do not make him look less or make fun of him. Total bros, wish they trained me too.

If pic related was his trainer dude would have been a monster by now

MARRY ME

Reigen arc was the peak. And the Mogami suffering arc before it.

Separation arc was the true peak. Broccoli and Mogami were pretty great too.