He's representation of current situation of middle-east right?

he's representation of current situation of middle-east right?

he's got a cool hairstyle

Replace Amestris with America and Homonculi with Jews then yeah I guess it kind of fits.

he's representation of a solution to a current situation of middle-east right?

kek

>he
You realize there's a whole country that he came from, with a whole race of people that he came from, right? That maybe they ALL represent the middle east, and not just him?

Why is the world so atheistic when its been established that a God exists?Edward literally meets it and still says he doesn't believe in God.

Because alchemy has done more for the world.

Fuck you faggots, the english dub was great. Watching Scar vs King Bradley right now and it's still good

What's the difference between God and a sufficiently powerful alchemist?

He's a representation of people who just blindly follows there religion without thinking about what they're doing

no one hates the dub except actual weeaboos.
The dub is superior anyway.

The dub is fucking fantastic
Bradley's voice gets me hard

iirc, Sup Forums was a lot more autistic about the dub back during the FMA:B airing.

it was a different era.

Probably Ed doesn't believe he's God, just an anthropomirphic force of nature. He's not a God in a conventional sense since he doesn't give a shit about humanity as a whole and worshipping him makes no sense.

Representation of integrity and drive in a medium otherwise filled with beta cucks.

That's what Father aspired to be

Because it's human nature to complain and have second thoughts.
If you saw a suitcase full of money fall down on the street down at your feet, you'd assume it's some sort of scam, a performance, or that it belongs to the mafia.

One is deadly to look at. The other simply doesn't shave and wears the same suit every day, while traveling.

You're retarded

#NotAllIshvalans

Nah. Never made that connection.

scar was pretty damn overpowered as a character though

Literally only voice better in the dub was Bradley, faggot.

Nooooot quite, user

I didnt mind Junpei

The Ishavalite situation is actually based on how the Japanese treated the Ainu, according to the author. It's kind of confusing. And probably best just taken for what it is within the story rather than its political significance.

He doesn't believe in the religions' God because that God isn't the God he saw at the Gate.

Slight difference.

Also he knows that the God has nothing to do with world affairs. He just watches and laughs.

Most of Sup Forums prefers dubs, its just a few autistic weebs

The /reddit/ club is two blocks down, user

So this is the state of Sup Forums right now.

YOU MEAN I CAN'T BLAME WHITEY?!
I didn't know that.

O MY OVERH- oops, wrong thread

why are you surprised
spics are allowed to run rampant and people are free to talk like Sup Forumsermin and Sup Forumsacks in Sup Forums now

Again, why do dubfags think misusing spoiler tags compensates for acting like a redditard? It just makes it worse.

captcha: Arma Peugeot

That guy is not meant to represent God "per se". It's more like a manifestation of "The Truth", which many know/accept as "God", "The World", "The Universe" and the whole "One is all, All is one"

>spics like the english dub
Are you retarded? Next thing you are gonna tell me is that Japs like it too.