Durham Statue - All Charges Dropped

>Nogs and SJW's tear down Confederate statue in response to eents in Charlottesville, VA
>North Carolina has state law saying local government can't tear monument down
>Local DA and rookie prosecutor (Both black) pursue cases
>Cuck, libtard judge presides over case
>Unsurprisingly all vandals have charges dropped or are found not guilty
>Judge rattles off anti-gun talking point when GOP questions him and blames rookie prosecutor.
>Prosecutor rattles off SJW prattle about "Muh oppressed waman of color, raxist judge!"

These fuckers just made off with letting vandals off the hook. Bonus: Headline for article made sure to state "GOP lawmakers question judge" instead of "Local lawmakers question judge" like they would if they were Democrats. And the photo in one article with "Fuck Trump, KKK, fascist, blah blah" got best AP photo for NC in 2017.

This entire thing stinks to high hell. This lawlessness and Kafka-esque shit is only gonna get worse as demographics get worse.

>

archive.is/GWSq7

archive.is/GQKe0

Attached: Durham 1.png (813x516, 994K)

They are still niggers, trying to erase history simply because you are an illiterate nigger is very ignorant.

This is the only picture I kept - one of the vandals being led away in handcuffs

Attached: statue vandal busted.png (775x436, 728K)

slavery was a mistake

Bringing nogs here to this country the biggest mistake. Great Job NC where I used to live. I will tell you, most are Not happy except Fags at UNC, NCCU, Fayetteville State, and nog community.
When i was raised, there was a consequence for our actions. When i did something i shouldnt have, i was grounded and punished. Guess what?!!! You just escalated war within your state.
Lawlessness it will be!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x575, 68K)

lol the south just cant stop losing. even the legal system looks away when their statues of losers get torn down

christ look at that fucking hambeast in the background with her fat bursting out. disgusting

This is what appeals courts are for.

We have to purge the judiciary.

let them have their little fake victory
all they did was destroy artwork
they're hardly "revolutionaries"

WE WIN AGAIN...all this winning is making me hungry

Attached: 1502576562275.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

You’d think NC would be worried about a Soros/Rothschild funded communist organization in their city, but nooooooo ... Short-Sighted Niggers in Durham only care about Muh Feelings & a Fucking 100 year old statue. Fucking low IQ idiots.

the mongoloid on the left singlehandedly got murdoch murdoch kicked off youtube lol

muh tears of hate

We unironically should have picked our own cotton.

>implying both sides aren't filled with hate
>implying hate is a bad thing

Attached: 1507755012310.jpg (633x950, 930K)

These anti-Americans are dangerous radical communists who are pushing a purple revolution. They should all be hunted down and eradicated to preserve American values and freedoms. These communists all rabidly protect each other yet readily use the justice system as a weapon for themselves, eroding the lines between justice and activism all in the name of social justice buzzwords. These people are cancerous and destructive of American history, they are subversive anti-freedom useful idiots who are trying to change America to yet another Marxist nation. Such people should be shot and killed to protect our nation, for they would rather see our death and our national collapse than preserve either the constitution, our values, our land, our history and our future. Communists are not people. There is nothing wrong with eradicating communists.

hate killed Jesus, so its very bad...only one side had hate. Yourside

Attached: doggie.png (594x591, 557K)

>Americans are dangerous radical communists
what you mean

>tearing down a statue of someone who went to war with the US
>they are the real unamerican ones
wew lad

FUCK RACISTS AND FUCK THE CONFEDERACY. COULDN'T CARE LESS, ANTI-AMERICAN KEK. AMERICA IS BLACK AND NATIVE AMERICAN NOW, DEAL WITH IT YOU TROGLODYTE. YE, DAS RITE. WHATCHU GONE DOO? NOTING

Attached: stay_mad_lol.jpg (861x1300, 178K)

Attached: muh.jpg (360x239, 29K)

yeh buddy go make another le 56% halfling that fails at life and ends up eating a tide pod. I'm sure your life will be full of joy

what the FUCK is wrong with his nose???

Middle aged white men have the highest suicide rates in America, even with a white supremacist system to protect them. Can you imagine if they actually were minorities and had to deal with an oppressive system? Your projection is pathetic. lol

Where justice falls short in this world, may each and every one of those communiggers get smote by divine retribution.

Not sending them back after slavery was a mistake

why the FUCK don't some of you take matters into your own hands? Is NC really KEKED SUPREME?

Go after these cucked judges

NC is fully corrupt

I would go back in time and pick cotton to keep these demons out. A few tons of cotton vs infinite gibs. Getting off this planet is the only way whites have a future.

Multiracial multiculturalism does not work. A farmer doesn't invite his cows into his bed. Not if you don't want to end up shitting in the street.

CHECKED

Attached: Charlottesville.jpg (539x643, 43K)

>Doesn't know British parlaiment has a statue of Cromwell who was a revolutionary and that as soon as we forget history we repeat it
Whew lad

Attached: 4chan.jpg (658x1024, 144K)

Wait for the faggot 8s in who goes to punch it, only to realise that is probably a bad idea.

Attached: AgVLfBx3EIdP5yky.webm (568x320, 2.68M)

Delete this right now.
FUCK

GJ Stacey look what your mind games love triangle hath wrought

Yes, until this nothing else matters. Only alternative is the rope desu

Attached: DB12FF25-E062-4A8F-9E45-10C39DADF5D9.jpg (720x480, 102K)

You wouldn't have the physical, mental or spiritual fiber to work as hard as the black people who built America from the ground up. Keep dreaming, you parasitic cuck.

very powerfull stuff...I love her so much

>t. glow in the dark cia nigga

I don't live in the cucked South anyway. Just pisses me off our very own ISIS is getting away with this shit.

Look how lazy they are now look how lazy they are in the Caribbean look how lazy they are in Haiti look how lazy they are in Africa but apparently they worked hard back then? As always your argument is full of holes Lefty faggot. So you're saying the only way to make black people work hard is to make them slaves again? If you want to save Africa you have to enslave the black people user that's what you're saying.

Attached: A7A08DE2-11DC-48EB-94D7-2CE7DD946F5D.jpg (621x1000, 376K)

those tittays tho

Attached: 1510321238430.png (2000x1000, 43K)

This must be in the states because the only white girls I see with Nogs up here are fat and or ugly. I have a hot blonde wife who hates niggers by the way.

Attached: 44.jpg (500x298, 38K)

muh dik...i didnt see dem nips until now

Attached: 1510614790478.jpg (1200x708, 215K)

Attached: 8D2B0D82-A4D5-4059-9AAB-CAA530313D98.jpg (650x718, 229K)

all it shows is that the US is descending into mob rule
these guys got a huge mob and were able to commit crimes, if enough people got a mob they could do even worst shit

Attached: 1501551939766.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

God I love this one

Attached: 1520578639679.jpg (750x751, 642K)

Attached: 1502905230175.png (1024x776, 336K)

Chuckle

Attached: 87A854F4-71D0-45B1-93B1-CC53F64A3FD8.gif (208x200, 3.24M)

Prime example of niggers not caring if there's a law. Once they get into power they just revoke it or something like this. Ultimately niggers do not respect or understand or appreciate laws rules and such things. This is also why they never managed to create a society stable enough to build something that niggers didn't tear down and burn a few moments later. Mudhuts was the best they could do because nobody wanted to kill someone over that they had a better mudhut.
Just be glad you dumbass niggers that there isn't erected statues of every fucking nigger in africa that enslaved niggers for tens of thousands of years. Pic related is how arabs described africans nearly a millennia before european/western colonization. Why? because it was such a ten thousand year old tradition for niggers to enslave EACHOTHER, and sell to the highest bidder, that the arabs ofcourse were not shy to say exactly that. Niggers are highly responsible for their own negative stereotypes, no matter how much euros or others try to apologize on their behalf.

Attached: africans_describe_by_middle_easterners.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

If I was a nigger I'd have human fever too bro it's ok I get it noone wants to fuck black women that's why they're all single mothers cum dumpsters even to you nigs.

Attached: leslie-jones-41.jpg (600x602, 82K)

Attached: 6EEFBBDA-0CA6-4B7F-A264-9D3B44B7DA76.jpg (1024x574, 91K)

>slavery was a mistake
Ofcourse slavery was a mistake. But the problem is people think europeans invented having black slaves, when niggers enslaved eachother for tens of thousands of years. And were ofcourse enslaved by the middle easterners. I think what you meant to say is. Not repatriating the niggers back to africa after slavery of blacks being made illegal in the US was a mistake.

Attached: arabs_on_africans.png (1038x549, 56K)

North Carolina literally has the worst BBQ.

They eat vegetable garbage covered in vinegar.

It's no surprise that that are all subhuman IQ apes.

Attached: NorthCarolinaBbqBestBbq.jpg (1000x667, 148K)

Attached: 13FC1433-01BB-46E3-B799-CB881BBEAB3B.png (421x385, 151K)

Attached: arabs_on_africans2.png (1053x753, 79K)

What did I say about hate, nigger?
Not a God Damned Thing, other than the fact you niggers are dumb as dirt.

>"BBQ"
>No sauce
Into the trash

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>the black people will surely accept us now

BBQ originated in NC, nigger.

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1282, 334K)

Attached: statue-confederate-soldier.gif (341x189, 1.06M)

It was whatever island Columbus landed on me thinks

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-9895-1502754175-6.gif (640x356, 3.27M)

No you eat BBQ like a nigger. All other BBQ including Texan BBQ is better than your vinegar covered garbage disposal scapings!

Attached: SouthCarolinaBestCarolina.jpg (1024x683, 321K)

you dudes play very dirty...

you type like a girl

Attached: 1505177308814.jpg (1080x1015, 161K)

Attached: bassetball.jpg (813x516, 226K)

you forgot the 40oz

Attached: considered624.jpg (741x538, 63K)

Funny, because here in Charlottesville, a judge ordered the enormous trash bags be removed and now the Ex-CIA plant who filmed the Challenger Appearing is suing Alex Jones for fake news.

Shit got wild here in C'Ville

what a peculiar way to spell 'the jews'

This Durham, home to Duke University . It is filled with nogs and has been Democrat since 1900 at least. They have always been a problem for the state.

When there is no rule of law men will create their own laws via force.

Yeah.. so why isn't anything done by them? Face it, America is a soft country.

Attached: 1520746379358.png (400x285, 101K)

Don't forget Duke. Then again most there are Asian, just like UNC

the traitorous faggot's half-assed kick at 00:13

>work as hard
the only thing you chimps worked hard at was being forever referred to as 'niggers' by every race across the planet.

it would have been ok if we had just rounded them all up and killed them or sent them back to africa

Durham user here
I don't really care that they tore the statue down, but it is worrisome that their ability to get off the hook will set a precedence
Of course, no one's going to do anything about it, and like hell I'm sticking my neck out in this town, but worrisome nonetheless
The city is lost, the state is lossed, I daresay the union is lost
And when it comes down to it, there's nothing you or I can do to change that

lmao based beau

we call it 'faggot repellent' and it pretty effective it seems.

As a NC native - I don't think we need a wall to keep Mexico out. We need to build it around Charlotte, Raleigh and Durham. Then let them burn themselves down.

t. small town nc

>that webm
That's the most fucking mentally disabled "demonstration" i've seen in a while. What did the guy that is a statue of even do? Something with regards to black slaves in the US? Slavery of blacks, a thing niggers invented several thousand years ago and have been doing ever since. Didn't even fucking stop doing it in africa when slavery was outlawed in the US 153 years ago to this year. Late as what 2010 there was around a million literal nigger slaves in africa, not a peep from out of the media, and they were cannibalizing the pygmies in congo too. You people don't get it slavery was the primary income for niggers for millennia, they had gold and shit all over but they never did a damn thing with it, because they didn't understand it was worth anything or couldn't get it out of the ground etc.

Attached: sa_before_after.jpg (960x738, 371K)

Do niggers who cry about 3% of americans at the time owning black slaves really want to know who actually sold them to the americans? HAHAHA.. Who do you think? hahahaha. Your fellow niggah's! Who do you think setup the slave bazaar, who do you think created it? Who do you think had already put the niggers in chains and ready to be sold to the highest bidder? Other niggers, and the arabs just streamlined what the niggers were already been doing. Just blind luck you went to west instead of east. The middle easterners castrated their nigger slaves, so they don't have to deal with them there now. It's why there's no BLM in the middle east.

Attached: 1519841716167.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Unironically this