Leaf in South Carolina

Hey SCanons, I have to go to Greenville for 3 months for job training. What can I expect? Do I have to worry about dindus? Are there any places to shoot funs? Will there be any chimpouts in the next few months? Give me your opinions plz.

Attached: 5AD59DCD-120F-4C0D-956F-AD504444FF17.png (1039x798, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharpshootersindoorrange.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worry about dindus

Leaf, if Dindus had a Mecca, it could possibly be S Carolina. Myrtle Beach has nigger biker week. Which city?

Greenville. Looks pretty comfy. Google demographics says the nog population is only 20%

Lots of Niggers but not really too familiar with Greenville. Hopefully some other anons can check in. S Carolina niggers are particularly violent in the oppressive summer humidity. Charleston and Myrtle Beach can look like a booth at Red Lobster.

The population of Greenville is only ~400K and the nig population is only 15-20%, by my research. I’ll be living in a hotel I’m sure so heading to myrtle or Charleston is probably a non issue. I just wanna drink whisky, watch baseball and shoot all the rifles that are banned up here.

If it is company related, I am sure they aren't going to stick you in a Super 8 in pavement ape central. I am sure you'll be in one of the nicer areas and I am sure there are tons of decent bars nearby. Just be careful and don't go looking for drugs. They see a guy with a Canadian accent and they'll prob rob you.

I can take you on a guided spic or nigger hunt. We only go after illegals or criminals before you cry. As long as we don't do anything totally crazy local law enforcement is good with it. Generally they point us to someone that very few would miss anyway.

Attached: bump.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Charleston is a beautiful city.
Greenville, meh. I’m not from there, but driven through a thousand times. Good luck finding a range. I’m sure it can be done. Find some good bbq. SC has a lot to offer. Unfortunately, GSP is not it.

You'll love the giant flying cockroaches...but, down there they lovingly call them "Palmetto bugs". haha...sleep tight

Attached: huh.jpg (594x824, 88K)

Okay cool. I’m not a degenerate, I have a baby on the way so I’ll be well behaved. I’d just like to be able to go to the pub or whatever it’s called down there without getting suckered in the back of the head.

Hahah sounds fun m8

avoid Richland

Attached: 1516507111831.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

Greenville is no Charleston but it’s definitely one of the best cities in the state... much better than Columbia. Stay out of Spartanburg though.
There’s tons of places to shoot. Greenville is solid red. Good nightlife for its size and great nature stuff if you’re into the outdoors.

>t. Clemson grad

We only have mosquitoes up here... please tell me these Palmettos aren’t nasty cunts.

Attached: FA152A10-A32F-4ED8-AF94-16759F05AFC1.jpg (662x712, 64K)

Fuck some sweet African poon buddy!!!!!!!! When I graduated from Paris island I went out into town and picked a prostitute up and brought her back to my hotel. Fucked her all night and came in her.

Can a non-citizen even shoot at ranges in the states?

Is that a town or a part of greenville?

stay away from richland, greenville isnt too bad I hear, Been a while since I been up there so.

Generally it is. Nothing beats robbing an illegals paycheck on a Friday afternoon or robbing a crack head in full tac gear. I do warn you that you may want to steer clear of rednecks. We are easy to spot. We are not dangerous at first meet like the niggers here, but you piss one off and you may wind up naked tied to a tree covered in syrup while setting on an ant hill.

Attached: dolly.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Nah, you'll be good. Again, your company prob has a contract with a decent hotel in a decent area. Just use Uber and avoid any of the waffle houses down there at 2am. Those things can pop off like the OK Corral. You will be fine.

>Greenville is solid red

Thank god. I’d hate to have to stay in some liberal hell hole.

What’s wrong with spartanburg user.

I’m not worried about rednecks, there’s plenty of you where I come from. Niggers are completely new to me though.

Sounds good buddy thanks for the advice.

Greenville is fairly liberal in the city, but outlying areas such as Pelzer have lots of meth heads. When will you be in the area?

Attached: buckleup.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Greenville's a nice city
But avoid Berea
We call it Burrito because it's nothing but Mexicans
And Mauldin's full of niggers
Be careful there

You should should go to a football game my dude. Good times await. Greenville is actually pretty decent downtown

Attached: 1475379376375.png (1024x1024, 476K)

Second week of April to mid June.

I live there user , welcome to our glorious empire , we are a modern day Sparta. It's customary here for trial by combat on the downtown Greenville bridge to prove your worth , I'll see you there , glory to the Carolina empire

Attached: Vercingetorix001.jpg (400x423, 33K)

Anytime dude. As a Bostonian, I am in Montreal almost bi-monthly. Thankfully, its a safe city and I don't need to ask for such advice.

Greenville only has about 70k and the "metro" area has about 100k

I love football man. What’s best to watch high school or college?

You must not be from Toronto then. Where are you from user.

Attached: 1497877624250.png (1861x1081, 285K)

Don't worry leaf, bugs grow big and friendly down here

I’ll keep an eye out for a glorious metal clad autist In the bars haha

Alum '17 here. Sup.

Niggers in sc don't act like your northern types that chimp out regularly. We don't have BLM type shit because no one likes to stir the pot around here. Greenville is definitely one of the best cities in sc but you'll run out of shit to do pretty fast if you come from a big city. You'll enjoy it though.

Spartanburg is gonna be the first to be hit by the Spartan virus.

But for real, I do live here, just avoid the ghetto, the blacks keep to themselves are are for the most part decent and mannered , we get along with blacks better than northeners ironically

College. Clemson kicks ass and it's 45 minutes away. Carolina Panthers are close to and they're pretty good

Yea they can. You can rent firearms from most ranges

Rural Saskatchewan. Cattle country.

I went to Wofford
Nice campus but it's surrounded by the ghetto

I’m from a small city in Sask. I’m sure there’s more to do there than here. Is there any MLB affiliates teams nearby?

Yes , as long as you have more ammo, and a fortified firing position

Beauty. I love shooting but it’s such a pain in the ass up here

Greenville Drive
They've got a nice ballpark

Kek I’ll wear my redcoat

There's a echl or something hockey team. Always a good time and assuming you like hockey. Lower league play tends to have more fights

I'll see you on the bridge leaf , may we bring honor and glory to our cities patron deity , General Lee ! Praise him!

Good time for striper fishing and redneck southern belle fuckin. Dont worry about the BBC you can tell the chics that lean that way.
Clemson is becoming more SJW than it should. Some of us are working on ANTIFA hunts for the fall. I wanna be the first redneck to bag an SJW at 300 yrd.

Attached: ANTIFA.jpg (263x191, 7K)

And you have a problem shooting guns? I imagine you can do it on your property out where you are?

The season is over numb nuts, plus who watches the NFL anymore?

Ahh fuck East coast hockey is fucking great. I’ll bet tickets are dirt cheap.

Naw man. The only sport we care about here is football. Basically nothing else exists. If you are here in September, go to a clemson game. It will blow your god damn mind. I promise you that you have never seen anything like it nor will you ever again. Doesn't matter if you like the sport or not, just go. It's basically like you cram the entire upstate in a stadium and let them go fucking bonkers. It's fun.

Greenville born and raised user here, what can I do ya' for?
>Downtown is comfy - good food and shit
>Like much of the South, dindus tend to stay in their part of town. You shouldn't have problems
>Fun shooting is surprisingly hard. No public ranges and getting into one of the local gun clubs takes time. Plenty of indoor pistol ranges though, and if you go out in the country than you can shoot all you like.
>No chimpouts expected, it's a pretty quiet place
While you're in town stop by Six&Twenty distillery, their take on Irish cream is amazing and the rest of their stuff is good to.
Happy Cow creamery is a fun trip if you've got kids or just really like chocolate milk. I can rattle off restaurants if you've got food you like.

Attached: greenville.jpg (800x477, 99K)

Only non restricteds man. I wanna shoot Reatricteds without worrying about being assraped by the Mounties.

Spartanburg is the modern day Gaul barbarian lands of our empire's holdings , beware Spartanburg outlander unless you seek combat from natives

They are and you are usually garanteed to get a spot up against the glass

Its pretty easy to point out. If they have tats on their breasts or eye/above the lip piercings, you can pretty much tell they are burners.

Beauty. Betting the beer’s cheap too?

There's still the spring game. Idk how long OP will be there for

Does Palmetto armory not have an indoor range? I am 2 counties over but I have freinds in gville that go to indoor ranges where you can rent different arms to try.

Attached: kirk.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Cool man. I’ll definitely Check out some local breweries.

April to June. More of a baseball fan desu

Cheaper than most sport venues. I live in a different state now so it's been a while

its a county south of Greenville

Sweet. Beer is retarded cheap in the states anyway. I have no idea how you’re not all raging alcoholics.

>Palmetto
pretty sure it does. plus there's an indoor range at that place on Rutherford Rd that's a little bigger tan Palmetto. And I believe an outdoor range that used to be a golf driving range on Mauldin Rd.

Dont do this. Youll get nigger cooties.

Open to Non state issued IDs?

2nd this , the blacks down here have insane rates of STD transmission

They do, but it's only 25 yards. There's other pistol ranges as well, but I really wish we had a good public range that'd go out to at least 300yards or so.
Thomas Creek is good, Quest is also good, and hell more keep popping up all the time. Also, if you bring down some Alberta Premium Rye then I'll love you forever.

Attached: psa.jpg (1000x536, 86K)

Don’t worry m8. I’m engaged and expecting. Just heading down for work training not colonization.

not sure on that

Liberty tap is the best place to watch the gville drive games as it is right on the field last I knew.

Attached: unsure.jpg (213x236, 10K)

You like Alberta preem? Buddy, I’ll bring you down a case.

There aren't swarms like mosquitoes, but those roaches are in every dwelling and building...in the walls, crawlspaces, etc. They are active at night and you'll see dead ones in the morning if there's pest control.

If you're staying in a new and clean hotel, then you'll be fine for a few days and shouldn't see any other than in the fire stairwell.

I'm surprised more locals ITT don't comment on them, actually. DESU, I'd rather have niggers than roaches.

Attached: Typical_German_Girl.jpg (309x445, 9K)

Did any of my sc bros realize the nigger that plays the main guy in black panther is from Anderson? Just found this out an hour ago and still shocked.

anybody got anymore of these?
I'll dump the few I have

Attached: 1502100165339.png (959x771, 212K)

Attached: 1502100193187.png (1390x903, 2.49M)

3/8

Attached: 1502100215845.png (1500x1000, 1.54M)

4/8

Attached: 1502100237358.png (1220x771, 136K)

I did not know that. Ohh well not like I even care ...... honestly we still stay fairly apart in all parts of life here other than work. Both sides though have began to work together to rid our state of spics.

Attached: daca.jpg (275x183, 14K)

5/8

Attached: 1502100260852.png (967x803, 583K)

SC upstate native here. Let me give you a quick rundown of greenville.

Expect traffic. LOTS of traffic. Greenville is the fastest growing city in our entire state, but they've been very slow in updating the infrastructure so the roads are literally to small to handle the insane amount of people coming into and out of the city. Seriously, it's like D.C. traffic in the morning on Woodruff road and all inbound 85. Greenville Technical college near Augusta and Whitehorse road and the surrounding chicken joints are filled with niggers. There are niggers in all parts of SC, but most of the Greenville coons have been pushed out to surrounding Spartanburg, Anderson, and Simpsonville areas. Anderson has especially fallen to the nigs. I worked security at night for a factory there last year and you can hear small gangs shooting in certain neighborhood and apartment complexes. This was unheard of a couple of years ago. Make sure you eat at a Waffle House at 3 AM while you're here.

Attached: 1.jpg (88x88, 3K)

6/8

Attached: 1502100292399.png (1600x1200, 2.49M)

7/8

Attached: 1502100317735.jpg (1200x801, 662K)

Georgia reporting in

Attached: georgia constitution.jpg (959x771, 186K)

8/8

Attached: 1502100345140.jpg (1200x771, 220K)

Never lived anywhere else to know what justifies /a lot/ of cockroaches. I get more pissed at god damn deer in the road than anything else.

you can call and find out:
sharpshootersindoorrange.com/

palmettostatearmory.com/
palmetto has a few locations in SC, so make sure you're contacting the g'ville location. A plus about plametto is it's within walking distance from a few hotels and a Cabelas.

bonus South Carolina that's different than OP's

Attached: SC.png (1039x798, 577K)

Charleston native here, Greenville is rich white people territory. You'll be fine. There's tons of ranges everywhere and, if you can stomach a short drive, Folly Beach is pretty damn nice.

Attached: florida_poster_types.jpg (807x1024, 159K)

I disagree about part of your Anderson opinion falling to the nigs. They are only half the problem, Methheads are just as big of a problem as nigs. Drugs and crime in general have destroyed Anderson and closley taking down Spartanburg in areas.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (225x225, 9K)

thanks georgianon

>dog hunting
damn, user.

>dindus

They will be all up in your anus

not because you are white, but because you are a complete faggot

>Make sure you eat at a Waffle House at 3 AM while you're here.
lmfao. You're gonna scare the poor canuk away.

We use dogs for deer hunting here in Southern Georgia.

Attached: georgia_awooo.jpg (900x891, 276K)

PSA is cheap garbage

Attached: nige.jpg (300x208, 8K)