imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 13
>E Ghouta; SAA resumed ops against Faylaq Al-Rahman, capture several buildings in Jisreen after seizing farms surrounding the town
>Lavrov; Consequnces to follow if the US strikes Syria again
>Turkish army announces complete encirclement of city center of Afrin
>Rebels in E Ghouta fired several mortar shells into Damascus, killing 4 civs and injuring 6
>Turkish military enters Al-Ghaab Plain to setup new observation points in NW Hama near SAA frontlines
>S Damas; ISIS continues offensive against HTS/FSA, reportedly capture 25% of the Al-Qadam District
>Jaysh Al-Islam allows first batch of civilians to leave Douma in E Ghouta
>Russian General Staff head discusses Syria, E Ghouta with the US Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman
>EU may offer Turkey further $3.7bn for Syrian refugees
>Yemen; Houthis push back large KSA offensive from Al-Azhor area of Saudi Arabia, near Yemen border
>Head of US Central Command signals support for Iran nuclear deal

Prev

Attached: C7sSvzJXwAADELA.jpg (600x1000, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/993903
fakeblock.com/presleyelvisaron/videos/10156033810843567/
2ch.pm/wm/src/2903493/15199268075480.webm
tass.com/world/993678
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing#NATO
warthunder.com/en/news/5385-development-modern-tank-realism-and-balance-en
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st

kys
y
s

lawlz

Attached: 1029285766478392.jpg (634x525, 284K)

Coke

First for "Assad will serve the same fate as Najibullah"

Attached: Najib.jpg (573x711, 111K)

Oops, wrong pic

Here's the correct one

Attached: e2e9799d4a925ff5ef58aa90d05c9db4.jpg (1000x814, 144K)

Never gonna happen Navalny.

Neither will your Presidency

Attached: ce757f7422da951e3b22b23338dba68f.jpg (1700x2234, 436K)

One of the last places I'd think I'll read about gainz

MOSCOW, March 14. /TASS/. Syrian troops on Tuesday regained control over Qadam neighborhood, located in the southern outskirts of Damascus, the Ad-Diyar daily newspaper reported on Wednesday.

It said the government troops retook the enclave after members of the radical armed group Ajnad al-Sham had left it. All in all, 300 militants with their relatives (more than 1,000 people) left Qadam, the newspaper said. They all boarded buses for the city of Qalaat Al Madiq in the norther province of Idlib.

An agreement on the withdrawal of militants from the south of Damascus was reached in September 2017, but it has not been put into practice in full. Terrorists from Islamic State (outlawed in Russia) have prevented the troops from regaining control over the southern outskirts of the city. They keep holding the nearby refugee camp Yarmouk, as well as the neighborhoods of Tadamon, al-Hajar al-Aswad and al-Asali.

On Tuesday, Islamic State militants opened fire on Syrian military that had started a mine clearance operation in Qadam. IS militants suffered losses in retaliation artillery fire on their positions.

More:
tass.com/world/993903

Yeah. Remind me, how many analysts predicted the collapse of the USSR? How many predicted that Najibullah will end up getting castrated, skinned alive and killed while tied up to a construction crane?

Attached: na03.jpg (600x399, 73K)

If female lions weren't so violent, they would make great oversized house cats.

>muh Najibullah
>meanwhile Iran is trying to help the Taliban
toppu kekku

Why the fuck would you compare Afgan foreign actor with literally Alawite president of Syria?

Checked.

Just finished watching this lecture by Vanessa Beeley came to Iceland recently and had a small conference.
Very good fun when rebel supporters start sperging out trying to take down the Syrian flag during the lecture and loosing it during the "questions from the audience" section.

Very good talk and would have made it to the old redpilling wordpress site if that were still around. Replace fakeblock of course.

fakeblock.com/presleyelvisaron/videos/10156033810843567/

Attached: 1520993346764m.jpg (1024x579, 49K)

Cheers, m8.

Attached: Lawgoy.webm (480x348, 614K)

Did someone say, fresh oc???

Attached: superior.jpg (667x767, 110K)

cringe

I, too, am a fan of COLONIZING

Attached: 23347447_388929718186884_454471066778075136_n.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

La creatura...

>kissing the unibrow

>pro-FSA image
>Polish Turk baker

Attached: 1504892218746.jpg (936x536, 105K)

El Monstro...

la abominación...

Nice.

Attached: 1481535277916.png (242x343, 97K)

That girl looks 100% pajeet to me.

la gárgola americana

El ogro de las americas...

if u.s. and russia start fighting in syria how long do we think until russia murder/suicides the world with nukes?

>pro-FSA image
These fucks shot the very same lion the very day the picture was taken, because "she grew too big" :-(
Also how the fuck do I gave the impression of being a Turk? Did I fuck a goat yesterday? Did I suck Erdo's cock and integrate with Anatolyan farmers today? Come on

Attached: tureckie zabawy.png (500x483, 494K)

el mestizo tenebroso...

Attached: 24353665.jpg (635x1000, 79K)

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1520547977442.png (670x489, 382K)

If US will escalate, RF will retaliate with no doubt, just look what Lavrov, Zakharova and Gerasimov said in the last 48 hours..
In case of escalation in Syria you better have a basement full of kompot and konserwy my nigga

Well you are being overtly defensive, that's a sure sign of being a crypto-roach.

You do you.

Il monstro del Atlantico

These pro-K*rdnigger faggots think everyone who doesn't 100% agree with their leftist cancer is a Turk

it's a cute lion

Attached: Joost is cuuuuute.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

I just find joy in observing all kinds of cretins murdering each other for pointless reasons

Attached: 1499772713024.jpg (435x276, 19K)

Degenerate. Are you gonna leave her with a mixed baby?

Attached: 1498948877103.jpg (780x439, 39K)

Colonizing is interracial sex so of course she looks 100% pajeet, because she is.

It's nice having an excuse to use my Roach folder.

Attached: 1458220954658.jpg (600x400, 23K)

>frightened by the prospect of nuclear war
The absolute state of amerimutt bravery

2ch.pm/wm/src/2903493/15199268075480.webm

>nuclear war would be a good thing

Attached: 1516566084528.png (250x343, 82K)

Los Cucarachas del Nuevo Infierno

Nothing will come out of it

Putin and Lavrov WILL puss out, so feel free to attack Ass*d with conventional weapons.

Russians WON'T do shit.
[spoiler]please start a nuclear war already i am too tired to live and too afraid to commit suicide[/spoiler]

I've never seen a half pajeet 2bh, they must be pretty rare.

Attached: 1437291928451.jpg (975x971, 127K)

>Trump: "We should have a new force called the Space Force. It’s like the Army and the Navy, but for space, because we’re spending a lot of money on space. We need missiles, and everything"
What did he mean by this?

Nuclear war is act of pure eugenics

>niggers BTFO
>liberals BTFO
>bugman numales BTFO
>degenerates BTFO

Attached: DP-5B.jpg (3000x1691, 314K)

They're quite common actually. We just refer to them as Pakis.

>Putin and Lavrov WILL puss out
Pidor, I..

MOSOCW, March 13. /TASS/. Militants are preparing a provocation with the use of chemical agents in Syria to justify a massive US strike against Damascus’ government neighborhoods, Chief of Russia’s General Staff Valery Gerasimov said on Tuesday.

According to Gerasimov, Russia has hard facts about preparations for staging the use of chemical weapons against civilians by the government forces.

After the provocation, the US plans to accuse Syria’s government forces of using chemical weapons. He added that the United States plans to "furnish the so-called ‘evidence’ of the alleged mass civilian deaths through the fault of the Syrian government and the Russian leadership supporting it."

"As a countermeasure, Washington plans to deliver a missile and bomb strike against Damascus’ government districts," Gerasimov said.

He stressed that there are Russian military officials in Damascus in the Syrian Defense Ministry’s facilities, and "in the event of a threat to our military servicemen’s lives, Russia’s Armed Forces will take retaliatory measures to target both the missiles and their delivery vehicles."
>both the missiles and their delivery vehicles."

More:
tass.com/world/993678

Attached: 1503917835583.jpg (609x343, 33K)

Attached: 1482189621060.jpg (1400x970, 1.15M)

>not welcoming the searing heat of Nuclear hellfire as you get sent to the Hereafter

Attached: The_3d7718_5699352.jpg (600x656, 57K)

You guys are going to be straight up traitors soon. Mods should start deleting these shit threads before you all get arrested and rightfully hung but get Sup Forums shut down in the process.

unironically this.

I hate my life so much I would welcome world eradication

C A R G O C U L T

Whose statement(s) passed the test of time?

Attached: International reactions to the death of Muammar Gaddafi.png (1113x1074, 218K)

Sup Forums is a japanese owned board, you bitches can't do shit.

Attached: Houthi seiging technology.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

disgusting majoos subhuman beasts

Attached: filthy iranian traitors.png (663x201, 15K)

>Nuclear war is act of pure eugenics

It would kill most people in Russia, Europe and North America. Then the mutts will inherit the world.

One of my friends is half Poo, half Danish. He's a nice guy and I've redpilled the shit out of him, but wewlad is he ugly. Definitely a "la creatura".

Attached: 1465270603652.png (513x580, 316K)

My country is not a target in a nuclear harmagedon. Would need to join a post-apocalyptic commune and start farming which would be a shore.

Attached: explosion was a mistake.png (933x720, 587K)

>He stressed that there are Russian military officials in Damascus in the Syrian Defense Ministry’s facilities, and "in the event of a threat to our military servicemen’s lives, Russia’s Armed Forces will take retaliatory measures to target both the missiles and their delivery vehicles."

Yeah, but a long as the US gives Russkies a warning they'll be supposed to evacuate to quarters.

I mean, imagine if the US said that there are NATO servicemen in the former Latvian SSR, so if they were to be killed the US would retaliate

>yuropa

Attached: 1452405481940.png (750x366, 291K)

el goblino...

Don't you (((Germs))) station Mutt warheads on ur territory? Surely you'd be the first target to be hit, wont you?

Damn I need to watch more Bollywood movies.

That's....

That's not how physics works...

Right?
RIGHT??

>not stocking up on body armor, guns, and ammo or just fucking katanas
>not going all out and murdering everyone in your sight as you are given a welcoming death and be sent to the eternal hall of warriors

Attached: 1493680397118.jpg (400x452, 52K)

Nah, their economies are held only by european tourists and assembly enterprises.
In worst case Japan become world leader.

In Africa, even more fun - without free food from the UN and the US they will die out.

I have a toy gun and a toy katana.

>Don't you (((Germs))) station Mutt warheads on ur territory? Surely you'd be the first target to be hit, wont you?
Germany has valid targets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing#NATO

What? This is true for central american banana republics but you can't actually believe that my shithole or say indonesia survives solely trough tourism.

I'll just go to China, it's like 1 km from my house's doorstep to their border, the river between us is only 500m and the border patrol surely won't be able to prevent the mass migration.

Shame I don't know any Chinese, but i was told the majority there already speaks english and my english is well enough i guess

What better way to ensure your survival than migrating to the strongest country in the world?

Attached: 6766049.jpg (542x453, 24K)

Most US warheads are in Europe I think.

Attached: chartoftheday_3653_the_countries_with_the_biggest_nuclear_arsenals_n.jpg (960x684, 187K)

That's exactly what I am talking about. Germs will be punished.

To that matter, I have a question for /SG/. How ready is the Mutt anti-missile system? In the event of US's first strike how many nukes will russia be able to deliver to their respective targets?

By deliver i mean they will be launched before the launch pads get destroyed, and they won't be intercepted by the mutt systems

Isn't it kind of weird to think about a world war between all the countries that have regular posters here?

>Not taking into account nuclear fallout.
There is already one inna sea (Fukushima) and the one inna land (Chernobyl).

>It would kill most people in Russia, Europe and North America. Then the mutts will inherit the world.
It is safe to assume that resource-rich countries would be in the MAD list. There is really no way that the world powers and (((globalists))) would want anyone other than them to be laying their hands and claiming resources.

Attached: yata.jpg (444x470, 40K)

>I will never die in a nuclear exchange

why even live

Attached: ruined.png (298x260, 62K)

Pajeets are already a mixed race so they just look like a different pajeet when they get bleached. Total cancer.

Juan Posadas Would be proud of you if you did Argie

It's not a normal thing for most people around the world to stockpile weapons like candy. It's mostly an Amerimutt thing.

Who gives a shit? I've been reading/watching/sticking to the Western media since around 2009 when I discovered the whole power of the Internet, and over the last 2 years it became clear that people here on /SG/ are pariahs to their countries

Their countries are evil, ugly, brainwashed warmongering russophobic scums that want war, so let them have war.

I imagine if internet existed in 1940 there would have been alot of german posters that were quite okay with the USSR, but that didn't prevent their compatriots from murdering 15 million of my country's civilians

Attached: 1520281675954.png (640x640, 292K)

>implying they have the manpower, food, shelter, equipment, and aid to handle nuclear armageddon in the West
They're fucked, famines and civil wars ahoy

>not killing the highest government official in the new land and becoming a local warlord
>not turning your new domain into AnCapistan

Attached: 1520657456940.jpg (400x519, 28K)

>In worst case Japan become world leader.

Japan and China would take over basically.

I think that's even part of the Ghost in the Shell scenario after WW3 and WW4.

>warthunder.com/en/news/5385-development-modern-tank-realism-and-balance-en

>The M1 is a tank that has an almost legendary reputation today. This tank was a hero of several wars, virtually impenetrable and indestructible – this is how the M1 is depicted on TV and in popular literature.

>This, together with the superb mobility, maneuverability, excellent reverse speed, typically fast turret and weapon aiming speeds, is the main game feature of the M1.

>This is currently the only tank in the game that will not be destroyed if its munitions combust. In addition, the tank has a superior firing speed, exceeding the Soviet T-64B by a third (when using a first-order ammo rack of 22 shells).

>When approaching the issue of the M1's armour, our consultants sent inquiries to several archives (the National Archives, NARA) and received various dossiers in response. One of our players, Fu_Manchu, was also a huge help. He regularly sends us valuable bug reports along with primary source documents. Source.

>However, due to the lack of information about the specific ammunition types used to test the M1, and considering other assessments (from the famous CIA report) plus current game parameters of 115 mm and 125 mm ammunition, we decided to implement the armour values as in the pic below. This means protection against hits from 115 mm guns from ±25 degree frontal angles, and also against early 125 mm APDSFS rounds, equal to 380 mm. In terms of the tank's anti-HEAT protection, it is set within a range of 600–650 mm – this value corresponds to the armour penetration of the 127 mm HEAT warhead used in testing. All this will protect the tank against most threats on the battlefield, but means that its armour is not a main feature.

can someone translate this into )))))))?

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Attached: 1520786162215.png (358x604, 334K)

You'll take me as a refugee once we descend into anarchy right?

Attached: 1486753189507.png (812x727, 43K)

Is it hard work to be this much of a low T pussy, or does it just come naturally?

Attached: mrw.png (388x402, 235K)

You can still die by one of my countrymen mugging you for your wallet

>anti-missile system

That's a meme. Like the nukes in subs alone would probably cripple the US for good.

Attached: DxMDZNg.jpg (3000x2272, 682K)

As I said, I am way to close to China.

It's pretty obvious that they would take over the destroyed land one the radiation level goes down, and they'd probably send their military in waaaay before it happens (probably a few weeks after the nuke exchange)

So establishing any kind of domain here is pretty much as good of an idea as timetraveling to 1510's Mexico to carve out your domain there. Nice, but not very smart in the longrun.

>Not taking into account nuclear fallout.

Well that depends on how the wind blows.

>what is simplification
Well, at least without mutts and (((human rights observers))) you can start eugenics program and shiet.

See war in Yemen.
Their THAADs and Patriots can't shot down ancient Tochkas

Attached: 1498597423680.png (403x433, 207K)

REMEMBER THE DIFFERENCE

it could save your life!

Attached: arab world vs islamic world.png (4500x2234, 220K)

We was born just in right time!

Attached: 1520658920944.jpg (1660x1648, 378K)