Is pantyhose the best way to appreciate legs?

Is pantyhose the best way to appreciate legs?

I purposefully avoided this manga because it looked like your standard shallow eechi affair..... But daaaaamn.

Either pantyhose or thigh-highs.
Honestly as long as it's above the knee it's god-tier.

It is. Avoid it.

It is, my brother.

Garter belts, my dude.

Yes. But also Knee High & Thigh socks.

Legs are sexier and more alluring than tits. Asses are complicated because they are an extension of legs.

pantyhose are great.

the highest iq fetish

Yes, pantyhose are great.

Pantyhose are pretty great.

Komi-san is the patron saint of pantyhose.
Just the best.

>Slender
>Long black hair
>Pantyhose

It works everytime

Yes it is. I dropped in mid chap

we need more pic

Komi is a miracle

Girls in pantyhose or tights are the best.

Are bare legs okay?

>this thread

yes

Nopan is the best underwear but pantyhose are holy and sacred

No. The best way is to run your hands along the bare skin of a significant other on a peaceful afternoon.

Probably.

Your kind isn't welcome here.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD

>Preteens to teens wearing pantyhose

God, this is why I love 2D over reality

And to think I wasted that araragi for the previous post...

Yes espacially in manga because as you can see it allows awesome grey contrast unlike plain white legs

>everyone else has a proper pantsushot
>hibari just falls over with her legs spread

goddammit hibari you're such a slut

>white panties + black pantyhose combo

Kongou is best Arpeggio.

>4:1:2.5 + old men combo

Fucking burgers. They're called tights.

Hell yes!

I was wondering when the faggots would start showing up.

>that angry expression

I want to stuff my face full of these steamy pantyhoses.
Also, pantyhose without panties underneath.

good lord

This man knows. Legs are the epitome of sexy.

>thread about appreciating legs
>people start to post footshit

it can't be helped, legs/pantyhose are the inevitable gateway fetish to feet

Does anyone else love legs and pantyhose but doesn't have a foot fetish?

It's kind of difficult to appreciate good pantyhose images because they're always combined with foot fetish shit like in

The part connecting the legs to the ass it's the sexiest. It combines the soft of the fartbox and the firm of the leg.

This user right here.

Tights are thicker, you third-world ape, these are pantyhose, they're different.

I can confirm this is true, I don't have a foot fetish, unless they're in legwear, then I want to be stepped on. Being walked on by a cute girl wearing pantyhose is absolute heaven and my life is better for it.

I agree. A bunch of girls in pantyhoses resting their feet on me casually while they chat and do their thing, completely ignoring my existence while stomping on my body all over, including my crotch and face.

I used to be like you, but the texture of a stockinged foot outweighed my disgust at feet, especially since you don't have to look at the gross folds and shit

I'm more of a calf guy, honestly. That perfectly smooth, feminine curve.

>I don't have a foot fetish, unless they're in legwear, then I want to be stepped on. Being walked on by a cute girl wearing pantyhose is absolute heaven and my life is better for it.
this

>tfw wearing one right now
they feel great

that's gay

>ignoring the bulge

Blasphemy.

not when you're a girl like me

I'm jealous of women. Pantyhose are basically the lewdest shit ever and they get to wear them wherever, including work, weddings, funerals, ANYTHING.

Yes. They are my preferred method of appreciating legs.

Bare legs are nice at times but I don't think anyone who prefers them over pantyhose/thighhighs/stockings has had access to both. Or I'm just wired very differently from them, I dunno.
With bare legs I'm like "hmm these are nice" but when my hands grasp pantyhosed legs it's more like "I AM GOING TO FUCK THESE UNTIL THE FRICTION STARTS A FIRE" and the girl is like "stop squeezing, you'll ruin them" and I'm like "THIS IS BEYOND YOU AND ME, WE CANNOT STOP IT. WE MUST ACCEPT OUR FATE and I'll buy you new ones"

Fuck tan lines are so hot.

Agreed it looks exptic and is also a reminder that you're seeing something that normally doesn't get seen.

This , this should really just be made universal because it's not semantics its actually industry based and a lot of the world needs to catch up to the times..

For anyone that doesn't know Pantyhose specifically runs from 8 to 30 denier (Individual fiber density measure based on silk strands being 1 denier) making it a sheer garment choice typically unwearable in public on its own. Tights specifically run from 40 to 100 denier, and covers items thick enough to be worn as an independent exterior garment. The catch all term is already Hosiery, from there specification works to make finding/selling product easier. For the purposes of Chinese cartoons, in Japan pantyhose "panty-stocking" ( パンティストッキング ) is considered a sock kind of garment, and "tights" ( タイツ ) a separate clothing item for the same reason as above.

In polite Japanese society (ie: traditionalists) some women prefer calling pantyhose "Sheer tights" ( シアータイツ ) instead, because they don't want to say things like "Panty" ( パンティー ) in public.

yes

This is the ideal type of woman for pantyhose

>came in expecting yuuragi thread
>its leg thread

angry girls with good legs are such a miracle.

now explain the difference between knee socks, knee highs, thigh highs, hold-ups, and stockings. because I couldn't figure that shit out especially when it comes to Japanese terms

Yup, right with ya, user.

Wait a fucking minute, this isn't tawawa.

You mean, THIS is the ideal type of woman for pantyhose.

ZR > Pantyhose

Beauty.

They are similar.

I'm just a rando but

>knee socks
Socks that pull up to below the knee

>knee highs
Same but thinner material

>thigh highs
Legwear of any type that is self-supported and goes above the knee

>hold-ups
I've never heard this term, personally

>stockings
Legwear, usually sheer, with a garter. Somestimes used as a catch-all term for high legwear.

I used to think that but then I saw an image with a shalely girl wearing shiny satin panties under pantyhose and I think my opinion seitched right there

But ZR has a unique charm and the world wouldn't be the same with either one removed.

What's the best way to appreciate feet?

Summer, unwashed, and in your mouth.

please post more of that semen demon

I actually don't have as much as I'd like, but I'll post what I've got (note that it's mostly not her pantyhose, sadly).

1/?

2/?

No, that'd be sex.

3/?

4/?

What a classy man, this user is.
Very good.

5/?

6/?
I think this is all I have. Post more of her if you have 'em! Preferably in pantyhose.

>tfw live in Brazil and tanlines are common here
Monkeyland is tan, bare legs and hotpants land, so I've grown used to them already.
For me, pantyhoses and high-knee socks are the exotic, boner inducing thing, since those are real rare shit here.

Saved

>All this good taste in this thread
This is a man of excelent taste and lots knowledge.