Black guy here. Why is it that this board obsessed over black panther but gave little shits about thor ragnarok?

Black guy here. Why is it that this board obsessed over black panther but gave little shits about thor ragnarok?
Thor 3 has everything Sup Forums would want:
>powerful blonde male aryan lead
>fights to save his race from destruction by an evil female
>Black female is incompetent at her job
>overall message is securing the safety of the aryans/aagardians
Yet there were a million threads a day about black panther. I thought you hated us blacks, why make a big deal outta something black related if you hate us?

Attached: Thor_Ragnarok_poster.jpg (220x326, 182K)

Anyone that defines themselves by super heroes is a fucking faggot, thats why.

Attached: 1509582290899.jpg (500x654, 82K)

Good point, but this board went into a frenzy about black panther. Same for youtubers. I'm black and don't see why this movie warranted such a response. It was good but not anything horrifying huge. It's just a cape flick in africa, no biggie

Super hero movies suck fucking dick and most of them are the same.

thor 3 was blatantly anti-white

pol didnt go crazy. it was just meming. literally the WE WUZ KANGZ movie

also the fact that wakanda is pro wall, pro borders, anti immigration.

what black chick? what the hell is wrong with you op. you stupid enough to think whites should not get acting jobs?

>Thor 3
Is about white genocide. Their homeplanet was even destroyed!

>black guy here
Gas yourself

I hate superhero movies, I couldn't care less.

Because whites don't have such low self esteem they need some Hollywood movie to brag about. Plus whites weren't trying to find Asgard on a map like blacks were with Wakanda.

The difference is that Black Panther wasn't shilled her constantly for weeks.
No one would have cared if it wasn't shilled. It was a viral marketing campaign geared around racial tension and black nationalism. What better way to advertise than to make your film the center of some drama.
Ultimately its just a Marvel film. It probably doesn't have a very deep story but it looks cool.

oh look now whitey the refugee. better not build walls.

fpbp

>aryan lead
>Hemsworth
Not even close.

Attached: FormalDeclarationOfDisapproval.png (1800x1800, 609K)

because super hero movies in general are jewish cancer

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No. You should build a wall. White refugees don't deserve to enter other countries either.

i don't particularly hate blacks. don't much like niggers though. and i'm really not too fond of jews taking white characters and turning them black

Attached: nigger-heimdall-v1-lg-1504781223715_1280w.jpg (1280x1869, 721K)

The valkyrie is a nigger
Heimdall is a nigger
Asgardians are mixed with blacks, asians, spics
This is why i pirate this kind of movies and I'M FUCKING PROUD OF IT.
I will not pay for my own demoralization.

Attached: nigger-FF-change-is-coming.jpg (2025x3000, 3.82M)

we don't watch capeshit. Black Panther got major buzz because Sup Forums was a major target for viral marketing campaigns.
now step into the light...

Attached: 1494471837639.jpg (666x960, 117K)

You don't hate blacks until they rape your little sister

>his race
you forgot about heimdal?

Sup Forums doesn't like capeshit and they especially don't like nigger capeshit.

he thinks the girl from the move is black because she's got a drop

Attached: nigger-thor-viking-god.jpg (550x702, 95K)

>Why is it that this board obsessed over black panther

What is black panther?

The second most badass dude is the gate keeper, and he's black.

As is shown Asgardians are also niggers and Asians, his love interest is a nigger

>Multicultural Asgard
>Ethnonationalist Wakanda

Face it, Black Panther has Sup Forums written all over it

Fuck that
Tony Stark is /ourguy/

Fucking legendary

i just don't like being around them them. especially in a movie theater

Attached: nigger-nick-fury.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Only you my friend, we don't worship fictional manlets

It was shills
Sup Forums's got more important things than super-hero flicks to talk about, whether they're pro- or anti- Sup Forums's politics. But what better way to manufacture controversy and therefore talk about your movie than pretending people are offended by it?

Attached: nigger_ca.jpg (375x500, 163K)

Attached: blackCA.jpg (640x971, 60K)

>mfw Hela will never tell me to kneel, like a good goy
Just end it for me, boys

Attached: 1517170056839.jpg (2000x2400, 595K)

>muh capeshit
brainlet nigger alert, kill yourself you fucking kino-illiterate nog.

comic book movies are for kids

Saw both movies. Thor was fucking good man. Black panther was mediocre. Thor was actually entertaining instead of trying to not be a comic book movie.

>Because I am not a dumb nigger who watches movies for teenagers.
>Because Thor being made out like a shitty super hero, shits all over our European heritage.
>Because fuck (((Marvel))) they are not getting my shekels!
>Because the movie probably sucks.

Attached: 815da069643e43bda2f878a185b80d76.jpg (670x720, 63K)

>the whitest of gods
>lets make him black!
Off to the oven you go.

Attached: nigger_spiderman.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

At her age I'm surprised she's still hot, looks fuckable too

First off
>I'm black
So the fuck what? If you're so feeble-minded that you think this imparts significance onto anything you say, then I believe you're a nigger.
>Thor 3 has everything you eebil Nazis want, y u no talk about it?
No memes, shit movie, capeshit, that order.
>So many breads, I thought you hated us?
Do you... know how media works? How many news stories do you see about hugging sprees?

Because we don’t base our cultural esteem on fictional movies.

Slott had a chance to differentiate Miles from Peter by making him deal with being a bright kid trying to succeed in a black school
Instead Miles won the lottery to go to rich-kids school
And let's not touch his total lack of a backstory in 616... at least when I stopped reading a few years ago

Why do we see black Asgardians, but no white Wakandans? Really tunes my head-runes.

wait, Bendis, not Slott
Slott has other probelms

Attached: 1520908122031.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

They made Hemdal black (which sucks because I love Idris) and made Asgard a multicultural society when it's strictly Nordic in history. That's like making Wakandas society full of people that aren't strictly African.

saw BP the other day

Thought it was pretty good :DDDD

but it did have a few tiresome collectivist references like the 'colonizer' insult, or the slavery tripe near the end. Guess they had to have their handful of tard nods to appease the sjw horde

You're right though, ragnarok was better.

Did anyone else think it was low key racist and hilarious to make the human torch a black man, didn't they use to burn blacks? He already looks a little burnt there.

fuck off nigger.

To be fair that's just the Hawk who was already an established character, the bigger travesty is his "relationship" with woman Thor.

They made Sigurd black in the comics
Instead of researching a cool African deity, they just tarred up Sigurd and had him cuck... I forget who, some white noble.

Attached: Sigurd.jpg (1886x1356, 1.13M)

The "controversy" surrounding the movie was completely astroturfed. It was /ourmovie/

uh, people weren't told if you don't like thor:ragnarok you're racist. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.
Now off you go there's a kwiky mart to assault!

>Black guy here. Why is it that this board obsessed over black panther but gave little shits about thor ragnarok?

Already dropped Thor due to negro Heimdallr.

What Sup Forums wants is to complain. That's all they care about. They don't even want Thor 3. If it's good there's nothing to complain about.

What they really want is for Hollywood to never make a movie starring a white heterosexual ever again. Than they can have the most things to complain about.

And get a grip with your meme-tier understanding of "what we want"

Holy fuck that writing is so Godawful

Falcon.
Jane's problem was, other than being a ripoff of a what if story, calling herself Thor instead of the God(dess) of Thunder. Thor's a fucking name, not a title. At least in the What If she called herself Thordis

Yeah and it was horrible with even worse writing. God forbid they make an original white asgardian female god of thunder

>Black guy here. Why is it that this board obsessed over black panther but gave little shits about thor ragnarok?

Sup Forums reacts to people hailing Black Panther as if it is some monumental step for black people. Very little is reaction to the movie directly. Sup Forums has no reason to get excited about Thor Ragnarok

Attached: Fuck your past.jpg (600x450, 192K)

What in the fuck is this shit...?
>hurr groot was successful let's make ben grimm a groot type of character
>shit the white kids still look too appealing!
>artificially change the lighting to be darker on the male and female's face
>don't make the lighting change on the female too noticeable though!
>shit "johnny" looks too dark still
>just change the lightening on him too but make him brighter so he's more noticeable to all the shiksa!
>we can just say it's cause of the light from his flames if anyone says anything!
>Moishe you're a genius!
Reed Richards now is an eyes set too close together looking retard with a nose that takes up significant real estate on his face, oy vey!
Sue looks like he's in full transition from MtF! So progressive!

Attached: tfw the world today.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Because ice niggers are just as bad as regular niggers.

Black Panther was made explicitly for niggers to feel good about themselves, which obviously isn't going to help them stop being niggers, and pol knew that.

OP forgot
>Undersmart but wildly arrogant Aryan destroys his own nation in the end.

Valkyrie. black.

Fucking pay attention to what we hate.

Star Wars.
The Natural.
99 out of any 100 movies in Hollywood.

copypasta.
yawn.

Could have used Sif or Grunhilde, but these are the people that thought Peter Parker should sell his marriage to notSatan to save his 150yr old aunt from a bullet wound that no super scientist, magician, mutant, or actual doctor could do anything about

well, then, fuckface, got some bad news about that flag's history. It's the flag of some fucking small dicked LOSERS.

racism is fun. why watch movies when you can experience the joy of racist thoughts?

Youre retarded. You confuse pol with the shills. It was shills talking shit about Black panther. It was shills rubbing it in pols face how successful it was. It was all fucking shills. Nobody here gives a fuck about fucking man child capeshit.

hey mother fucker. If you want to ruin our contrarian masturbation sessions, fuck off back to reality.

Thor 3 was a bad movie that went quietly. Black Panther was a bad movie that was hailed as the most important piece of media of our generation.
That's why.

Wtf? What are they smoking there other than cock and PCP apparently. The golden age/death of good comics came in the 90s.

The fact the black female was there in the first place was the problem

yeah, Spiderman's one more day shit was absolutely the worst thing they ever wrote for him, and that's including all the returns of Gwen Stacy, the 'spider powers are african totem god' shit, and the ten thousand returns of Ben Reilly. All fucking awful, but undoing the Spiderman marriage (which was a response to the Superman Lois Lane thing anyway) was the worst. Parker and Watson was a really great moving forward, but Marvel couldn't convince themselves that comics fans would read about a nerd with a wife.

>Movie ends with the destruction of the Aryan homeworld
>Whites become refugees

The absolute state of liberal propaganda .

Because movies aren't a fucking cultural movement. They're just entertainment. People that get worked up about movies because they feel "represented" or whatever are fucking retarded.

Wakanda doesn't real. Asgard doesn't real. All these people worked up about Hollywood media are ridiculous. They're not cultural icons or things to emulate, they're things to watch and be entertained with for an hour or so.

I even remember seeing a "new" comic where they have a kid who becomes spider girl, they also nerf peter and make him a pussy. I can't believe they made him and MJ break up she was the only redhead I fell in love with as a kid.

Wait until what comes next

Attached: IMG_2684.jpg (2002x1540, 2.82M)

When I was a kid, I liked black people. I had black friends. I never had any racist like thoughts.

As I grew older, I started disliking black people. The way they are always crying in politics and stuff.

Now, I do not like black people. I want to be separated from them completely.

fpbp

that and it would raise consciousness of the faggotry pagan larpers

Attached: 1500861757659.jpg (607x608, 161K)

The black panther threads were a mix of bait and concern trolling. The concern trolling is the only serious part. Basically much like with cuntbusters (((Hollywood))) knew it was in dangerous waters. So they were building up an excuse in case it didn't pan out. But they apparently mad a not horrible movie and it made a billion dollars so Jew cares right? Most people were just sick of getting beaten over the head with it 24/7 for months in advance. I'm pretty nat soc and BP didn't bother me. I don't begrudge black people their own heroes. Bp was always a black hero from a black country. They didn't change that so I really didn't care either way. The CGI in the trailer looked like a ps2 game though.

saved this video.

I don't like black people, but I can respect them enough that I don't want to see them die. I want black people to be happy and free, and have good lives with families and friends. I just want to be separated from them.

But Jews.... I hate them. I want so badly to like them, but I can't. Everyday I hate them more and more. They seriously are demons in human form. I fucking hate Jews.

Because I can only get cam shots unless someone has magnet link from a proper source

You read what I wrote
Also alternate universe Peter died, so a black kid started calling himself Spider-man. Everyone Peter ever knew was totally on board with this. This kid has spider-powers, invisibility, a death touch, lightning powers.
He went to the main universe where Peter told him 'it's totally cool that you're Spider-man and I'm dead'
The dead Peter then came back to life and proceeded to... say "its totally cool that I died and you're Spider-man now. Now I'm going to gt on this bus and leave town, responsibility is for geeks"
When his universe died because sales were shit, they ported him over instead of Pete's sex female clone

In the main universe, Doctor Octopus took over Pete's body for, like, 2 years and no one noticed, despite Doc Ock making NO effort to pass as Peter. He was talking like a super-villain the whole time. When someone suggested they check Peter with telepathy, he said 'muh privacy' and the telepath was like 'that's cool dude'. When they used a machine to check, they forgot to have anyone in the room who knew how the damn thing worked.
MJ was really the best girl, then they paired her up with a sometimes black sometimes mexican firefighter. Then she became Tony Stark's secretary... somehow
Side note: Carnage Axis and Scarlet Spider are the only 'recent' comics I can recommend. Kaine was awesome. That being said, I really did fall off a while ago, maybe something good came out recently.

Attached: MJ 27.jpg (1280x1977, 623K)

Nobody cares about this fruity jewish comic book version of Thor.

Attached: DA390FF7-BC2C-4D30-AFED-512184E723D0.jpg (538x482, 79K)

They didn't make them break up, they literally undid their entire love for each other, and the entire history of the two, all the way back; but Mephisto's deal also meant both would always remember what they had done. The ONLY good thing ever about it after was there was briefly a point where they implied that MJ really, genuinely resented Peter for making MJ be in a position to give all that up for his old, dying aunt, but then they backed off of that because it was 'too real', and meant writing the characters into corners, or onto paths, that would be irreversible.

No, everything about Kaine fucking sucked. It was realllly stupid 'spider totem' shit. Just totally fucking awful. It was intended to deflect fro mthe 'screwed up super-science' origin to some vast mystical 'real' origin of SM that would explain Peter's shit luck as karma for his powers, blaming him for the misfortune of having them at all. It was fucking disasterous, Isaiah... Ezekiel? whatever, was an awful fucking dolt of a 'mentor'... everything about it was terrible.

Why even do that in the first place? Who would think that that was a good choice, if his aunt was literally like 150 then choose the love of your life, this shit makes me angry and I haven't even read the shitty comic.

Attached: black-anon-here.jpg (400x400, 27K)