Do you think there's ever a case where a transgender individual isn't mentally ill?

do you think there's ever a case where a transgender individual isn't mentally ill?

Attached: Untitled.png (474x595, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUQARSVKyNk
youtube.com/watch?v=WcgUP8ICjdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes when i'm sucking her cock

Yes the one rare case where 1 in 10,000 the kid had some crazy fucked up shit happen in the womb. The other 9,999 are fucking crazy people

Attached: lilosgrandma.webm (720x404, 284K)

no.

Transgender is literally a mental illness so no. A man who looked dressing like a girl has some weird fetishes but they aren't necessarily mentally I'll.

Body dysmorphia is, definitionally, a mental illness.
Even the most naive liberal thinks that gender dysmorphia sufferers require 'treatment', which includes visiting a therapist. They just don't call it a mental illness because of cognitive dissonance.
When someone has body dysmorphia because they think they belong in a wheelchair, they get CBT to help them adjust to their actual body. They don't get their limbs sawn off. The 'civil rights movement' has attached itself to an actual mental disorder, and is giving these people an ineffective, expensive, and degrading treatment because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Attached: 1520742933743.webm (768x416, 913K)

>do you think there's ever a case where a schizophrenic individual isn't mentally ill?

Attached: Chum Bucket Crisis Actress.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

No. Even if a crossdresser only likes to wear skirts and still wants to fuck girls, he is still a fruitbowl/

No.

Well adjusted maybe but even mentally ill can act well adjusted

If the boy was maybe under 8 and an unfortunate accident cut off his dick and balls. Then it would be acceptable, in my opinion, for him to be whatever he wants.

>do you think there's ever a case where a homosexual individual isn't mentally ill?

riddle me this, why are transexuals so much more prevalent in recent years, than say a decade ago?

well it just so happens I told this person they were going to need a lot of plastic surgery to be passable and also told him he's mentally ill.
He said he's going to sue me for cyber harassment
I'm scared guys, should I lawyer up?

Attached: Untitled.png (592x296, 331K)

the cult that runs the US (you know the one) likes to turn boys into "females" right from birth. why? because they are pedophiles and they like transgendered children.

this is the case for alot of the transsexuals in the us government, intelligence & media.

there's alot more than people realize.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1696x1496, 282K)

Only in cases of hermaphroditism and even then it is still probably mental illness

The 0.01% of them that actually have chromosome disorders.

And they're likely crazy too.
But at least there's a biological cause for them as opposed to pure social/psychological fuckery, like 9,999 out of 10,000 other trannies.

No. Thinking you're "born into the wrong body" is mental illness. It's like saying you're Rich-gendered and born into the wrong class so you need $1 million to be happy. Some are more severely rich-gendered and need $10 million to feel normal!
There are people who cut off their own limbs because they are 'transdisabled ". This is completely batshit insane and the sick globalist fucks that push this,along with mass immigration and "pedosexuality", should be tried and executed for crimes against society.
Isn't it strange how the same ((people)) that push this also support anything that's detrimental to society? Trannies are a psyop.

When they're dead

Attached: 1438320153916.gif (320x240, 603K)

Basically this. And because we've decided to cater to 0.00001% of the of the population, we're stuck with not being able to critique when a man in a dress wants to shit in a women's washroom

No lol your granny is a tranny

Yes, and the proof of that is because it is found in nature. There are many species that change sex, and anyone that thinks humans are somehow "above this" (not animals) are either trolls or literal retards.

There are many species that lay eggs, and anyone that thinks humans are somehow "above this" (not animals) are either trolls or literal retards.

Attached: 1507684370197.png (992x1425, 1.29M)

Sure. Really, really bull lesbians. Some of them are really just dudes with tits. Male trans? Every one of them I've known is a fucked up, schizoactive autist.

Do you think there ever isn't a case where a necrophile, cannibal or bestiality practitioner isn't ill?

youtube.com/watch?v=LUQARSVKyNk

Yep, when i take your faggot ass and tie it to a radiator and pump you full of hormones and fuck that boipucci daily until you accept your fate.

You'll be a pretty girl soon, OP.

Attached: 1519784562406.jpg (500x552, 75K)

Attached: 5BXDqV.jpg (541x767, 67K)

Some intersex people have fucked up genitalia/sexual anatomy. Including people who have had some kind of surgical solution to the problem. I'd give those, very few, people the benefit of the doubt.

Sure, when they realize the issue is in their head and live life in the body they were born with

Checked and keked

Attached: 1514077488969.jpg (255x191, 10K)

I know someone that was born a hermaphrodite, was raised as a boy, but now wants to be a girl. Super smart works for google, Id say he/she fall into the category, but for not being mentally crazy he/her genome is broken and cant reproduce normally.

These, but intersexed really isn't trans (going from one to the other) but more expressing the side they identify as. Honestly rather than picking a side, I'd be fine with them getting an intersexed gender. It would be interesting to see if the intersexed person did choose one gender, at what rate does XX or XY match?

They are all naturally fucked in the head.

A civilization full of trannies and LGBT types wouldn't survive 20 years. Their artificial superhuman test-tube babies designed to replace actual children would destroy them before creating a massive Nuclear Wasteland. It would be like Fallout, but instead of the entire world being covered in a 50's aesthetic it looks like an episode of RuPaul. The Super-Mutants would remain, though.

Only for those 0.000001% who where born XY but have a pussy because bad formation on womb.

The only possible case is Kate of Gaia because he successfully beat and shut down the entire legal system. You can do it too, don't have to be a tranny.

No hope for you mentally ill faggots, though.

So what you're saying is... It's perfectly natural to chop up the female body and sew it back together in order to allow females to lay eggs??
Truly progressive user! You have my support in this pursuit of "women's rights!"

I don't think they're "ill" I think they're confused as fuck, and pressured into making drastic decisions.

Only in cases in which they admit they have a mental illness will I regard them as a degree of sane.

no. literally all of them are mental.

Attached: 13385728_480662162130470_1838926219_n.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

Trans people are trans b/c a mental illness called gender dysphoria but after you transition it goes away and you're healthy

Yes. There are some people that are born as hermaphrodites, and there are some cases where people are born with male sex organs, but have XX chromosomes, and vice versa. In these cases, gender corrective surgery is entirely understandable. Outside of that though? Yeah, it's as much of a mental illness as you saying you want fish fins surgically attached to your buttocks.

Attached: herm.png (632x307, 122K)

if this is what mental looks like then i want to be mental

Actual psychiatrists can't agree among themselves what "mentally ill" even means. So, my definition of "mental illness" is as valid as yours. So, they are of sound mind if they share my politics.

Attached: Blair White.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>after you transition it goes away and you're healthy
Hahaha.

that one especially desu

Is being extremely perverted a mental-illness[only asking for those who have not mutilated themselves]? Also, those who create axe wounds after having themselves castrated are not even close to being mentally healthy.

>my body doesn't fit the idea of who i am
my bet will always be that the problem is in the brain not the privates

It does the dysphoria fades until it's almost gone. I'm sorry if you aren't there yet user but you just can't give up, you need to keep working at it and part of that is just getting to a point where you can accept yourself mentally. Just make sure you never give up hope even if things seem hopeless because once you give up things will only get worse.

I do wonder if trans have more dysphoria with a penis or with a pseudo-vagina. I'd bet the later.

In case you happen to want to see such a surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcgUP8ICjdA

Which one is the guy ?

Yup

>after you transition it goes away
I wish.

Attached: daria fire.gif (500x377, 234K)

kek.

I love this board.

Some are less mentally ill than damaged males or damaged females

I'm sorry user, but I wasn't laughing at myself (not trans) but the idea that transitioning fixes the feelings of dysphoria. I know people who transition, everyone around them accepts it, yet they don't feel different. It's a sad state and they can't say it's not helping due to fear of rejection. Then they progress to more extremes like surgery but the imposter syndrome still troubles them.

You'll never be perfectly happy with how you look but transitioning makes life 1000x better honestly.

I noticed most dudes turn into fags if they have multiple sisters older then them, i'm guessing internet and culture that show women constantly have something to do with it.

No.

But there are probably degrees of mental illness, from simple gender dysphoria to much deeper and, arguably, more sinister ones.

Highly doubt it. If someone gives you a bowl of pudding and you call it a rock, chances are you’re severely mentally ill

assuming this thing is family, it explains a great deal.

I don't care. I want to fuck this one

Yes, HER name is Blaire White
>Sup Forums btfo
>high fives Tonka
>good night alt-right

i don't think wanting to be a tranny is mentally ill because people are fucking degenerates, its when people actually believe they are the opposite sex

>the super mutants would remain

kek

Attached: Pic4.png (957x1024, 74K)

Yes, like 40% of them are sane enough to kill themselves for wanting to be the other sex.

The ones born with 2 sets of genitalia have a shot, though that in itself might (understandably) drive someone batshit crazy. All of the others are just unbelievably delusional LARPers.

Attached: wtftrannyrage.jpg (640x832, 133K)

No.

Wrong. Most end up regretting it and might kill themselves. Turns up dilating your open wound every day isn't fun, who knew?

Only in cases of the truly intersexed, aka hermaphrodites.

Bruce Jenner is a Republican who voted for Donald Trump.

So...no.

maybe it's a shortcoming of our society? lesbians and transmen are okay but men who want to be feminine are mentally handicapped? so only men who want to be men and women who want to be men are okay

>do you think there's ever a case where a transgender individual isn't mentally ill?
In the past, probably very close to zero. However, now I'm sure there are many who just want to receive positive feedback and attention.

No

this is just about insecure men who hate bottom faggots for being girly

>pissing all over yourself every time you try to take a leak with your nasty botched meat pocket because a clumsy human (satanist) surgeon can't think to cut a proper path for your piss to come out so if you have to take a leak they have to get completely naked to avoid pissing on their clothes, then clean themselves off every single time with a towel and soap etc

thys womyn ys corryct

Attached: some traps are gay.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

/thread

Harassment implies it's ongoing so as long as you only do it once you should be fine. If not, stock up on life insurance and lube.

Yes, I have a transgender friend that got an extra chromosome. He/she has a XXY configuration and I pity the guy. She is essentially forced by her brain to act like a bitch and an alpha male at random times.

Why do you even care? How do trans people impact your life?